Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] Liqui - trade and earn 24 APR on BTC, ETH - page 4. (Read 21828 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
my user name in liqui is malekbaba
email: [email protected]

I have enabled 2FA and today I can not login as I am facing issue. Everytime i want to put the code it says, Incorrect confirmation.

Please help me

I have tokens worth $500 still in liqui. Please
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
That sucks. I wanted to buy a token from Liqui but I think that I will pass on this for now. I will wait and see how this will evolve.

Yes, accusations seem to be true.  My last post was deleted off of here a page back.  My account now has 2FA enabled which I didn't do, so now I can't login.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Yes, accusations seem to be true.  My last post was deleted off of here a page back.  My account now has 2FA enabled which I didn't do, so now I can't login.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Just want to give feedback to Liqui.io, I never get anything problem in this site withdrawal or even deposit. But only problem for me is the withdrawal fee.

Hopefully, make it 0.0001 like Poloniex withdrawal fee.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
Dear Liqui,

my ETH transaction from 04/07/2017 to liqui.io did not go through.
I wrote a ticket but I did not get any response.

As you can see below, the 100 ETH have arrived, but I can not see it at ETH balance. Please send it back to
0x24d8db355ac8fb85932c5a957b138bc3e46a1cf9 or show it at ETH balance.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x9810a5bad687c9a6ad8cc04407565cc4ccd51b22
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa323cc244ed42765d9576e2a4a668b3d621a1325e170cb651850b51c91440163

Any idea why this took happen?

thanks,
Exchange Tester

Dear Liqui Team,

Apart from a few nice words has nothing happend so far.
Please look at ticket #3791 and execute the transaction as promised.

I would like to inform the community that my problem has been solved to my fullest satisfaction now.
I think, that Liqui.io would gain much more confidence and trust if there were information about the location and the makers in the background...

Thanks,
Exchange Tester

Congrats dude! Im not going to lie, I didnt have high hopes for you LOL. Im still being optimistic they will get to me, but empirically, this usually doesnt end up like that, for me at least. Ive been part of a really tiny support department before; if you need an admin to make an account change, it takes forever sometimes if they get swamped in requests. you had a legitimate issue however, Im kind of at the mercy of their discretion with my situation. Anywho, bravo man, 100 ETH is serious as a heart attack. And good job liqui, you guys are alive in there, LOL.

Now come holler at myyyy ticket Smiley

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Dear Liqui,

As you can see below, the 100 ETH have arrived, but I can not see it at ETH balance. Please send it back to

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa323cc244ed42765d9576e2a4a668b3d621a1325e170cb651850b51c91440163

thanks,
Exchange Tester

Dear Liqui Team,

I would like to inform the community that my problem has been solved to my fullest satisfaction now.
I think, that Liqui.io would gain much more confidence and trust if there were information about the location and the makers in the background...

Thanks,
Exchange Tester
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Tried to reach your support in the chat on the website but unsuccessfully for a while.
I'm having issue with the trade/order history in the website, I want to know what was the price of X coin when I made a particular trade.
It shows only a blank website. Available only last 30 trades for each pair. but the page is all clean.

I haven't tried these guys yet but I don't know if I will now  Sad if they can't answer a support ticket in at least 3 days then they don't deserve my money.  The other poster is going on 2 weeks now  Shocked  Huh No support = broken platform if you ask me. what happens if I get a stuck withdrawal? if I can't depend on them to even answer a ticket period, then what's the point of using the exchange in the first place?
Activity: 41
will liqui credit balances with BCC if BTC chain splits?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Tried to reach your support in the chat on the website but unsuccessfully for a while.
I'm having issue with the trade/order history in the website, I want to know what was the price of X coin when I made a particular trade.
It shows only a blank website. Available only last 30 trades for each pair. but the page is all clean.
legendary
look good platform with investbox there.
but, if you says no support, we just think again.  Huh right?
11 days 6 hours for processing? to long time, just wasting time for waiting.

oh, I have soooo much time to waste if it will get my 1.5 ETH back. Im not going anywhere for a while Cheesy people can not heed my developing experience; when it happens to them, however, empathy will be abound Wink

oh, and for the record:

Being Processed since 13 days 8 hours Grin
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
Now the coin is getting in large numbers and liqui is adding to their list, I hope it is also part of their plans to delist inactive coins in the future, so won't look like some shitcoin exchange sites. More also withdrawal is still difficult on android phones from the site, no icon comes up for withdrawal
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
look good platform with investbox there.
but, if you says no support, we just think again.  Huh right?
11 days 6 hours for processing? to long time, just wasting time for waiting.
legendary
I recently tried Liqui and I have to say you made a great exchange site. It's not freezing like Poloniex, it's very easy to use. Thank you for all your work. I hope all markets have better volume in the future. This is the only needed thing to grow your site. More volume = more users = more money for you and better trading for users.

Looking good.It's a interesting and useful project.

Good luck for us.

Thank you!

yeah, it works fine, but if you need support, you may be shit out of luck. they dont even touch the tickets; says 24 hour turnaround time on the support literature, Im going on:

Being Processed since 11 days 16 hours

investbox is cool and all Smiley but if you have an error, you may be waiting a half a month to get help. im the third person on the thread recently with a ticket response over a week; expect a week at least before you hear from anybody.

if you like a platform with no one supporting it, by all means, send them your money Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
Looking good.It's a interesting and useful project.

Good luck for us.

Thank you!
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
I recently tried Liqui and I have to say you made a great exchange site. It's not freezing like Poloniex, it's very easy to use. Thank you for all your work. I hope all markets have better volume in the future. This is the only needed thing to grow your site. More volume = more users = more money for you and better trading for users.
legendary
Hello Liqui Cheesy

Sorry to disturb you on this thread, Ive just had such much trouble contacting you through ticket, telegram and direct pm about a week ago that I thought this might be my best chance to garner your attention Wink

I have a ticket thats been going on 9 days at this point, no touches. I made a mistake and sent ETH to the wrong address: my ADX ERC token address; this is clearly my fault, but a response by your team would do a lot to make your customer feel better. you can look at the ticket, its number 4175

I basically want to know, will you keep the 1.5 ETH because I made a mistake, or are you going to return the eth to me, either via crediting the account balance, or sending a refund transaction (I can provide an address as I have stated in the ticket)? I can see the eth still sitting at the address I sent it to; it hasnt been forwarded to the hotwallet yet. would be greatly appreciated if a support can pop into the wallet (because we know you have the keys to your ETH wallets, right?) and manually move it. a few keystrokes would save me hundreds of dollars; surely you would do that for a customer and a member of the community Wink

Do right by me Smiley Your consideration is appreciated in advance. I will delete my thread upon resolution, so as not to impugn your reputation.

Green

btw, as I type this, we are at:

Being Processed since 9 days 19 hours

also, I would be willing to pay a fee for you to retrieve my funds, in case this is something you dont do that often.
Activity: 4
Dear Liqui,

thanks,
Exchange Tester

Dear Liqui Team,

Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Santiment [SAN] and OmiseGo [OMG] tokens listed

https://liqui.io/

When will you start margin trading?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Santiment [SAN] and OmiseGo [OMG] tokens listed

https://liqui.io/
Pages:
Jump to: