Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] Liqui - trade and earn 24 APR on BTC, ETH - page 3. (Read 65322 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Also I got 2 days ago my bmc withdrawal (waited 25 days).
I just closed all the tickets that i opened and left only the "report" open. And a week later I got my money

if my coin would get back.
would also delete my ticket even all my public post.
used liqui.io for 6 months and never had any problems with it.

Liqui.io please do the well again.

I got my money a week AFTER closing the tickets.
The Report ia enough.

Thanks, I'll try it

Thank you guynagdai I got all my coins back.   Cheesy
Tickets solved and deleted.
thanks to all i this forum

Thanks Liqui.io

Very happy to hear!!!
Activity: 9
I just closed all the tickets that i opened and left only the "report" open. And a week later I got my money

The Report ia enough.

Thanks, I'll try it

Thank you guynagdai I got all my coins back.   Cheesy
Tickets solved and deleted.
thanks to all i this forum

Thanks Liqui.io

The Report ia enough.

Thanks, I'll try it

The Report ia enough.

Hi everyone,
just a bit of thumps up.

After 43 days (!) I recived my ETH back from Liqui. So maybe a good news for the ones still waiting.

That's good news.
For me it is 24 days without an answer.
Ticket #27380

thanks for the post
Activity: 5
Hi everyone,
just a bit of thumps up.

After 43 days (!) I recived my ETH back from Liqui. So maybe a good news for the ones still waiting.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Unfortunately I have the same issue with deposit ETH from BITSTAMP.

Bitstamp uses contract transfer, so it is internal ETH transfer. This type of transfer is Liqui not able to process. The ETH are on Liqui ETH deposit address, but not credited to your wallet.

THIS IS SERIOUS ISSUE!

The worst is that my support ticket #25312 about this problem is processed for 18 days(!) without any reply.

Very sad.
UPDATE: after 22 days they replied: "We will check it." and that was 4 days ago...

I don't think Liqui is a scam, they simply do not have ETH contract transfer implemented and terrible support, so DO NOT send ETH from BITSTAMP!
I've tried another ETH transaction from standard MEW and it went smooth.

Same situation with my ticket #23134 the only difference is it is now 40days and replied "we will check it" 22 days ago Smiley
Terrible support is understatement....

I think they never do such when i open a support ticket with liqui because they have given some specific time for getting answers from them. With 72 hours they resolved my issues, i hope it won't take more than 72 hours from my experience from the liqui exchange.
Activity: 8
Just heads up for people that want to use Liqui. Know that It can turn very bad for you if you choose that exchange.

Usually I am very patient, I understand that all exchanges have issue scaling their services to much bigger number of customers, however this Liqui exchange is ridiculous.

I have made ETH depost (0x08b050891c4c21c64e91c7c408f54964b2d257b98b3788bcfe462d5ec9aa84c0) on 9th of January and 13 days later, I still do not have it. I have opened a ticket, however the response I get is that they have asked for tr. ID although I have already provided them to them. At that time the token that I wanted to buy SRN was worth 2 USD. Now is 3.20 .

Meanwhile by that time I feel very brave that this is just temporary issue, I have also deposit BTC and the transaction went fine. So with one word you can have luck, but if something goes wrong do not expect issue to be resolved easily and fast.

Still I hope for positive resolution and if there are updates I will post them here. I have also twit them as suggested here

No reply for me as well unfortunately. At least they could have put warning message not to deposit ETH from Bitstamp. I would know I would use my wallet to do so.

Bitstamp uses contract transfer, so it is internal ETH transfer. This type of transfer is Liqui not able to process. The ETH are on Liqui ETH deposit address, but not credited to your wallet.

THIS IS SERIOUS ISSUE!

The worst is that my support ticket #25312 about this problem is processed for 18 days(!) without any reply.

Very sad.
UPDATE: after 22 days they replied: "We will check it." and that was 4 days ago...

I don't think Liqui is a scam, they simply do not have ETH contract transfer implemented and terrible support, so DO NOT send ETH from BITSTAMP!

Same situation with my ticket #23134 the only difference is it is now 40days and replied "we will check it" 22 days ago Smiley
Terrible support is understatement....

THIS IS SERIOUS ISSUE!

Very sad.

Sorry to tell you but i'm waiting for 23 days for BMC withdrawal.
they give me no support.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100

THIS IS SERIOUS ISSUE!

Very sad.

Activity: 85
Merit: 3
Fking scam. Why it shit still working? Why bitcointalk not warning every new user about that fking garbage???
21 days here.. still waiting for my BMC withdrawal.
Activity: 14
I've been waiting for over to weeks to receive the ETH that I deposited, no response from support. Could you please look into ticket #22710?

39 days and counting. Can't help but feel that I'm being scammed.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
IS IT A EXIT SCAM...? THIS IS RIDICULOUS

NO PROBLEM DEPOSITING? ONLY WITHDRAWALS..? Huh

KEEPING OPEN THE SCOPE OF A SCAM... OR FINALLY IT IS...

SO MUCH MONEY RIDING IN IT

THIS IS SERIOUS ISSUE!

Very sad.

Hi,
same issue I have only that my ticket #23134 is being processed for 31 days! (but got one replay that it will be checked).
Activity: 166
Merit: 100

THIS IS SERIOUS ISSUE!

Very sad.
12 days and not even an answer

ticket #27380

Not sure what is going wrong for you, if you see my earlier replies I had no issues with them and even yesterday did few  deposit/withdrawals and it went fine without any issues.

withdraws and deposits at liqui are all random.
so it can happen to anyone.
since they are understaffed if someting wrong happens in the automation system,it takes a really long time to fix it manually.

by the way do not create more than one ticket for the same problem.
you are slowing the process for you and everyone else out there waiting for a reply from support.

and i heard that they are ignoring all of that users tickets on purpose if the user creates more than 1 ticket for the same situaton.
so the guy who says he created about 10 tickets about his withdraw can forget to get any replies soon.

Ok good to know.
I closed all the tickets and left only one.
I hope they will help me soon
Pages:
Jump to: