Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 19. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 04:39:46 AM
Its always better to keep your coins on your wallet. I only put my coins on exchanger sites when i'm trading some of my coins, I don't put all of it in exchange.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 04:35:08 AM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks
I'd better keep all my assets on the stock exchange, as it allows you to quickly respond to what's happening and to change prices, you can at any time sell or buy the necessary coins! and such a stock exchange as Binance, is not inferior to wallets, so I recommend!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 04:31:31 AM
I keep all my coins on different exchanges. I don't trust wallets at all. If the exchange steals coins, the exchange will try to compensate for the damage. If they steal my wallet, no one will help me.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 04:24:17 AM
From the point of view of what's more secure I think exchanges and open web wallets are the same. It's easy to hack both. Desktop wallets are little bit more secure but still not perfect. But where to keep crypto depends on your aims.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 11:10:42 AM
It is obviously your wallet. The recent report even about the attacks on exchange platform makes it a very bad idea to leave your coins on an exchange platform. However, it becomes quite difficult to transfer your coins into wallet if you day trade but in any case, the wallet is the best option
Activity: 252
July 02, 2018, 11:06:39 AM
i think wallet is better than exchange wallets. because i have a experiance that when i want to withdraw or sell my coins there is a maintenance on exchange. so i was helpless at that time and i couldnt sell them at the top value of the market because of that reason. so i think it is better to use wallet than storing on exchanges 
Activity: 294
July 02, 2018, 10:53:51 AM
I keep my money on different Exchanges. I trust the Exchanges as well as the wallets. In this case, I have small amounts of money.
Activity: 66
July 02, 2018, 07:33:12 AM
If investments are short-term investments you can keep them in stock market accounts. It would be more costly to stop in the wallet than to trade. you must pay commissions and transfer fees.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 01, 2018, 10:41:52 AM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks

I prefer you can keep in your own wallet.Through personally I keep of my half assets in exchange & another in wallet.I like coinbase it's highly trustworthy.So, I recommend anyone can safely keep ETH,BTC,BCH & LTC because all ERC-20 coin not supported in this wallet.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
July 01, 2018, 10:37:32 AM
Only keep that much amount on exchanges that you require for trade. Coins that you are holding for long term, must be on Wallet
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 10:37:02 AM
I have a question.

Thanks

If your purpose is to secure all of your altcoins and even bitcoins, it is better if you will choose wallet. Exchanger and wallets have different purposes, you should know their functions for you to not lose your money.
Activity: 350
July 01, 2018, 10:32:10 AM
It is more reliable to store your coins on the wallet, but if you find it difficult to create a sufficient number of wallets for each coin, then choose a good exchange and keep your coins on it.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 10:14:20 AM
I think keeping altcoins in there own wallet is more safe than an exchange. Because is more secure. so you can use wallet
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
July 01, 2018, 09:52:14 AM
For holders the best way to store their funds it is using a cold wallet, for example Bitcoin Core for btc or mew for Ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 09:51:30 AM
If you trade these coins, then you need to keep them on the exchange. If you bought these coins for a long time, it is better to bring them to the wallet at once, so that your funds are safe. Because the examples of Mt.gox and btc-e show that it is better to store money on wallets.
Activity: 191
July 01, 2018, 09:43:44 AM
I have a question.

Thanks

Can you open wallets for each coin?? I haven't still understood clearly. I know almost coins run in ERC 20 platform and haven't have mainet yet which all use Myetherwallet or Blockchain to storage, if not, you must to storage in market. Maybe I haven't known yet about open wallets for each coin. Can you tell me more??
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 09:43:02 AM
For a long time of course is to create a separate wallet and personally ensure its safety,if the exchange is robbed then it is unlikely you will see your coins.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
July 01, 2018, 09:32:20 AM
It depends on what are you doing.If you are aday trader then it's always exchanges.But if you want to hold for long term then go for wallet .I always prefer wallets cause it's less risky for me.we see many hacks and bugs in exchanges.So it's bad sometime .that's why I prefer wallets.its upto you.And if you hold many coins and they have many wallets then you can go for exchange.Cause it's easy to hold many coin in same place.BTW now many wallets have that features.
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

Even the best crypto exchange can suddenly stop working. Therefore, if you do not plan to trade, it is better to withdraw all your altcoins to a wallet. It will be safer for your money.
Activity: 322
https://exip.live/
July 01, 2018, 09:21:24 AM
I think it depends on the necessity of the coins. If you want to trade those coin better to use a exchange but if you want to hold the coins wallets are the best places. However, there is some probability to hack our coins, tokens from exchanges. So, if you want to hold your tokens use an offline wallet to store them.
Pages:
Jump to: