Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 60. (Read 8741 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 07:55:37 AM
I think wallet is more convenient and secure as compared to exchange, wallet gives you access to your coins at anytime, ant the ability to control and monitor the proceedings of your investment
Activity: 35
May 06, 2018, 07:54:11 AM
I choose wallet. The crytocurrency increases value day by day and exchange is too lack of security to hold coins. You should use hard wallet to secure your coins.
I agree with you. It had better using wallet to hold coins even though you want to trade or invest for long term.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
May 06, 2018, 07:49:34 AM
It depends on your goals, if you want to trade sometimes with your coins,  of course, it would be better for you to keep it on an exchange. If you're going to hold it for a long time - then download wallets for each coin an keep it there.
Activity: 40
May 06, 2018, 07:49:19 AM
Personally, to make a right choice you should based on what do you want when using exchange or wallet. In my point of view, if you trade you should use exchange, or if you invest for mid or long term you should use wallet.
Activity: 33
May 06, 2018, 07:45:44 AM
I choose wallet. The crytocurrency increases value day by day and exchange is too lack of security to hold coins. You should use hard wallet to secure your coins.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 06, 2018, 07:26:32 AM
I follow the next tactic: HOLD all your tokens/coins on wallet (it will be much better if you have cold wallet). When time for fixing your profit come - then transfer needed amount of coins/tokens to exchange. I dont recommend to HOLD your crypto on exchanges without any special need.
Activity: 700
May 06, 2018, 07:20:38 AM
I think that of course it is better to open coin purses, it is much safer. But if you're trading on the stock exchange, then you have to keep the money on the stock Exchange.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
May 06, 2018, 06:45:53 AM
Of course, wallets! Exchanges are often attacked by hackers, which is why you can lose all your money, so I prefer to keep all my money on a hardware wallet that can not be hacked!
Activity: 238
May 06, 2018, 06:19:39 AM
I don't do daily trading and keep coins in my wallet. If you need something to sell or buy just send to the exchange and sell. Then back to the wallet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
May 06, 2018, 06:13:00 AM
I recommend keeping most of your coins on cold wallets, so you reduce risks, exchanges are prone to breaking, so you should always remain vigilant.
Activity: 64
May 06, 2018, 05:57:06 AM
All depends on your summ of investments, if investments are big then use wallet, if small you can use exchanges to not losee fees to transfer coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 05:19:58 AM
security has become the biggest problem after the recent happenings of theft in the crypto-currency industries. my preference is the wallets that are under my control. hackers could not access the wallets yet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
May 06, 2018, 05:16:01 AM
If you wanna hold your coins for a long time without trading, you'd better keep it in your wallet.
Especially if you have a substantial amount of coins, you shouldn't rely on exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
May 06, 2018, 04:53:36 AM
I think it is better to save your coin or token in your own wallet,
You could use many secured wallet out there like MEW if it is an erc20 token and you could also use waveswallet if it is in waves platform,
You could also try the hard ware wallets just to make sure that it is secured.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 04:48:04 AM
always keep them in wallet , specially hardware wallets or paper wallet .

exchanges and wallets have both pros and cons .
exchanges give you instant buying and selling and 1 account is enough for all the coins .

on other hand own wallet gives you feel of safety .

day trader can keep his coins in exchanges but for a holder it should be in wallet .

Personally, I choose a wallet because with it we can save money in the Wallet and can get the funds expended from a certain exchanger it can be seen from the situation because you exchange in the wallet will be an exchange regularly and earn a number of advantages

Activity: 42
May 06, 2018, 02:10:44 AM
It is better to store your coins in a wallet. Once a trading platform is hacked say goodbye to your beloved coins.the general advice is to keep your coins in your wallet but it mostly depend on your situation. If you are doing some trading stuff with this coin then you will definitely need some on the exchanges.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 06, 2018, 02:10:00 AM
I think exchanges are safer. Even if you hear sometimes for hackers attack those 'big' exchanges are quite safe. Try to aplit your coins over some exchanges if you don't feel comfortable with holding them in one exchange.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
May 06, 2018, 02:03:36 AM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks
What?, My answer will be wallet, i am a bounty hunter so i need to hold my coin in some wallet, and then transfer it to the exchanges that is available when i need money. It also depends man, because it is also okay to keep your coins in the exchanges, also you can hold your coin in your wallet.
Activity: 126
May 06, 2018, 01:52:54 AM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks
It depends on who you are buddy. Most likely bounty hunters would prefer wallet because they will store their coins in their wallet and if they want to cash out that would be the time to transfer to exchange. One thing good about wallet is you have control over it. You take the blame in case some misfortune will happen to your coins.
Activity: 266
May 06, 2018, 01:44:50 AM
currently many crimes that occur on the wallet, for example the case on the transfer of the domain from myetherwallet some time ago. therefore I think it would be better if you choose exchange to save your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: