Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 64. (Read 8741 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 11:06:45 AM
For long term always a wallet. Hardware is best like ledger and trezor.
Activity: 238
May 01, 2018, 11:06:05 AM
It depends on the situation, it’s better to have a wallet if you want to keep it. But if you’re in trading, it’s better to exchange. But I suggest to keep your coins and tokens in your private wallet, because it is more safer than exchanging. Exchanges get hacked and your coins and tokens will be lost. So it is more safe to better use Wallets for storing your coins and tokens.. Exchange immediately!

Yes, use our own wallet to store our coins and use exchange when we want to trade only. And never leave our coins at exchanger for a long time.
Activity: 39
May 01, 2018, 11:04:48 AM
If you are a trader then you can store your coins on the exchange, and at the end of the working day return them to your wallet.  If you do not trade, then store coins on a hardware wallet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 11:03:51 AM
i refer to you probably wallet is the better option because it is safe and less chance to stolen your altcoins. yourself keep your private key then only it is safe. in exchanger you are giving private key to the exchanger. so better keep your altcoins in wallet. then only it is less risk.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 11:01:21 AM
It depends on the situation, it’s better to have a wallet if you want to keep it. But if you’re in trading, it’s better to exchange. But I suggest to keep your coins and tokens in your private wallet, because it is more safer than exchanging. Exchanges get hacked and your coins and tokens will be lost. So it is more safe to better use Wallets for storing your coins and tokens.. Exchange immediately!
Activity: 224
May 01, 2018, 10:44:42 AM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks

exchange wallet is okay. but just remember, exchange may have control on your wallet too, not only you.
if you have your own wallet, you have full control on your wallet and only you alone.
Activity: 20
May 01, 2018, 10:01:37 AM
In addition, the funds can be stored on the stock exchange for rapid trade in the case if the rates have changed dramatically in any direction (up or down). But this is more suitable for those who invest for a short term and focuses on courses and trading.
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 09:32:48 PM
It depends what you want to do. If you want to trade then obviously an exchange. If you want to hold then wallet is best as you have total control over your assets. You have the keys to access wallet and you can send where you want.Some holders are having problems getting funds released from certain exchangers.

for now I prefer the wallet because for the current account is less good because now altcoin prices have increased, and it still depends on your own what you want and if you want to save money in the wallet it can be seen from the situation because you do exchange in the wallet will become regular exchanges and earn more profits

Activity: 837
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 07:51:57 PM
It's always Advisable to keep your long term coins in wallet not exchange... This will encourage you to hold for long, as you will tend to forget the coins. But keeping in exchange, you might be forced to sell when you experience dip. Also for Security reasons, that's why it's Advisable to keep in wallets.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 07:47:15 PM
i rather choose wallet than exchanger. lot of exchanger now are bieng hack. thats why for more secured i go to wallet.
Myetherwallet.com

Yes a lot of exchange are having an issues might as well use a wallet that is secured your coins. Like myetherwallet or hardware wallet keeping your coins in an exchange is not safe at all.
Activity: 136
April 30, 2018, 07:41:25 PM
i rather choose wallet than exchanger. lot of exchanger now are bieng hack. thats why for more secured i go to wallet.
Myetherwallet.com
Activity: 37
April 30, 2018, 07:25:22 PM
the question can be re asked. I will ask you if its better to keep your money in your own pocket or give it to a passerby to keep for  you? keeping coins in the exchange could be as a result of several reasons. The major is trading convenience and the cost of withdrawing to your own wallet. but the simple fact and truth still remains wallet preferably the hardware wallet is the best way to keep your money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 07:22:55 PM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks

Wallet and exchanger are just the same but i prefer placing my cryptocurrency on wallet, i use myetherwallet and i did not get any problem from it since before while exchangers has some issues that they are being hacked or they lost funds due to the drastic change of prices.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
April 30, 2018, 07:21:48 PM
Both obviously.

Multiple wallets if possible (even hardwallet(s)), and as many trade exchanges as you need with the disposable money you allow yourself to trade  Wink.
Activity: 27
April 30, 2018, 07:19:36 PM
People should keep funds in hardware wallet , best place to store crypto , keeping funds in exchange wallets are extremely risky , Hackers are keeps trying to Hack exchanges , (For security reasons people should not share api keys of exchange with anyome , The binance account  was tricked by API keys , ) Hardware wallets are best in my views , and transfer funds to exchange when need to trade )
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
April 30, 2018, 07:16:56 PM
If you are talking about storing your coins, then of course it's better to choose a wallet! Understand, when you store your money on the exchange, you can not be 100% sure that your money is safe, because private keys are not for you! In addition, exchanges are often attacked by hackers!
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 30, 2018, 07:14:04 PM
if I prefer exchange, because it is easy when we want to sell the coin and safe because it is connected with the authenticator in our smartphone.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 06:42:57 PM
Egas is a scam, so nothing is expected anymore from Egas,
I think there will be no updates from Egas project, because dev has gone and will not come back again,
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 30, 2018, 06:32:18 PM
Storing in exchange is risky because it can be hacked unless you are a day trader, it's better to keep it on exchange to lessen the transaction fees, but still it is risky. If you are a long term hodler or  investor, storing in wallet is a better option. Just take care your private key or password and make it highly secured.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 06:22:25 PM
To keep you safe, keep in your coin purse
Pages:
Jump to: