Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 61. (Read 8741 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 01:26:30 AM
if I for the results of the profit from the place of exchange or tradings will I switch into the wallet because it is safer we save in the wallet than on the exchange so if the exchange better balance to start tradingan or capital turn your money again. and the results of those profits are immediately sent to Wallet only.

but if you do not want ribet ya store in the Exchange is also not a problem because it will simplify the customer and not complicated send there send here now a lot of exchange can be directly sent or in convert to the currency of each country
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 01:15:36 AM
If you want to hold tokens for a long period it's better to store them in a wallet, not exchange. Because you have much more control on your own wallet.
Activity: 98
May 06, 2018, 01:08:11 AM
. I bought my first tokens only on exchangers for cash and transferred them to official wallets. I did not trust the exchanges and was afraid to send money there. Because of my fears, I missed many profitable investments. So many new tokens that appeared did not sell on the exchangers. But then the fears passed.  My first cryptocurrency exchange, where I registered, was Binance, then others. Now I buy a part of the coins on the stock exchanges and do not withdraw the purchased tokens into other wallets.
Activity: 84
May 05, 2018, 05:47:33 PM
Some of the coins i will put it inside the wallet and some of the small coins that is small amounts will be just leave it in the exchange.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
May 05, 2018, 05:33:16 PM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks

The best way is to keep your coins on the cold wallet like Trezor or on something like MEW. I don't trust, exchanges because hackers can hack it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
May 05, 2018, 05:06:22 PM
The better option is probably the wallet . With a private wallet, you are the only person who can control the wallet address which is associated with a private key . An exchange wallet is generated on your behalf and you have no control over it . So, personal wallet is more safer compare to exchange, in terms of holding for long term and also controllable.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
May 05, 2018, 04:39:33 PM
Its vey easy man, if you keep it for a long time, you should create a wallet, it is safer when you keep in wallet. Keep your coins in exchange if your are a trader
Holding the money in your own pocket is definitely safer than let someone else doing that but please hold it wisely because there are so many hackers and thiefs always look at your wallets and they're ready to steal it if they do have a chance.
Activity: 336
May 05, 2018, 02:28:14 PM
Its vey easy man, if you keep it for a long time, you should create a wallet, it is safer when you keep in wallet. Keep your coins in exchange if your are a trader
Activity: 336
May 05, 2018, 01:44:31 PM
it depends, if you are in trading everyday of course you need to put your coin in exchange, dont use exchange as your personal vault. if you want to hold your coin for a long time you should use  personal wallet for security of your valuable coins. cause if you put it in an exchange and they hacked through the security of that exchange just like what happened in other exchange that has been hacked some lost their funds. thats why its better to put it in personal wallet.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
May 05, 2018, 01:29:59 PM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks

If you would like to trade such coins, it's better to put on exchanges so you can easily sell when it pumps or reaches your ideal selling point. For long term holds, wallets are preferable as it's safer to keep in wallets than exchanges.
Activity: 448
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
May 05, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
I keep coins in my wallet. I do not trust exchanges, because they can be hacked. I keep some coins for daily trading. It seems to me that such a strategy is safe.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 05, 2018, 01:11:55 PM
I would recommend holding more than 80 to 90% funds in the offline wallet because even if you are taking all the security precautions for your exchange account, you would never know what kind of security precautions are being taken on the server side and you might lose your funds in case of any compromisation of the database. Generally, you should keep the funds on the exchange worth the amount equivalent to your trading requirements and withdraw funds to the cold storage at the end of the day.
Activity: 2
May 05, 2018, 11:02:56 AM
Exchange wallets have transaction speed faster than hardware wallet.
I think choosing a kind of wallet will depend on your demand: trading or holding.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
May 05, 2018, 10:57:41 AM
I prefer to save my funds in different places, but the majority I hold on exchanges
Because I think nowadays it's quite safe, they have 2FA, good security and so on
To save coins on exchanges is simply more convenient cause I trade a lot.
Wallets may be safer but too slow
Activity: 1274
May 05, 2018, 10:41:38 AM
For short term trading good exchanges like Binance,kucoin are the best instead of wallet.But if you want long time hold then use cold wallet for storage of tokens/coins in safe point.
Activity: 73
May 05, 2018, 10:41:02 AM
It is advisable to keep your coins in a cold storage or hardware wallet. Cons of keeping your coins in an exchange is that the site might get hacked and you might lose your coins.
Activity: 391
May 05, 2018, 10:35:55 AM
It actually depends on you, if you’re going to do short term or long term trading. If you’re going to settle in long term then you should use wallet, then if you prefer short term, then you should use exchange. Note;
: exchange is not that secured.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 10:24:09 AM
You can not redeem Bitcoin for using only software,
you must have an account with a third party,
providing booking services, or as a partner for your trading, and providing banking services.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 10:06:09 AM
If you like for a long term! I definitely say to use wallet rather than exchange it. Its because if you try to put that on exchange basically your digital money is not in a safe place.
Activity: 602
May 05, 2018, 10:03:26 AM
For me it depends on your situation,sometimes you have to hold and sometime you have to exchange.As a saying goes that dont keep all your eggs in one basket. You should never keep your money on the exchange,because they will be able to help you secure yourself as much as possible, then the best solution will be to use a hardware wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: