Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 86. (Read 8741 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 04:46:57 AM
If you want to hold a coin for several years or more, I recommend using wallet, if that is eth or erc 20 then you should use myetherwallet, it will protect your property safely.
Activity: 87
April 06, 2018, 04:46:18 AM
You should put your assets on wallet because wallets have high security, no one can steal without a private key.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
April 06, 2018, 04:37:07 AM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks

If you're a day trader it will be better to stay your coins at the exchange site so you won't be left out or didn't miss any pump and dip so you'll have a good profit. But if you prefer holding it and just trade it when you profited then don't leave it at exchange site and store it in wallet especially a hardware wallet. Because when the site gets compromise all your coins will be wash out in an instant.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
April 06, 2018, 04:19:31 AM
When you keep your tokens on exchange you dont owner of it. Exchange could be hacked, it can have some technical problems or some juristic problems, anyway you can lose your money at any time. So if you have a lot of tokens the best way is to keep your money on wallets.
Activity: 308
April 06, 2018, 04:08:17 AM
Of course, there are several options. The most optimal one is balanced actions with your portfolio. it is necessary to buy and sell constantly moving on the waves of the chart. then you'll have a good profit.
Activity: 168
April 06, 2018, 03:59:34 AM
always keep them in wallet , specially hardware wallets or paper wallet .

exchanges and wallets have both pros and cons .
exchanges give you instant buying and selling and 1 account is enough for all the coins .

on other hand own wallet gives you feel of safety .

day trader can keep his coins in exchanges but for a holder it should be in wallet .
Personally, I prefer wallet because with it we can save money in wallet hence can be seen from the situation because you do an exchange in the wallet will be exchanged regularly and get some profit

Activity: 210
April 05, 2018, 05:05:50 PM
It depends on your investing strategy. You can keep tokens on exchange if you are going to speculate.
In case of long-term investment it's better to hold coins in wallets. The best - "cold" wallets and Ledger.

maybe you are right, if do you want to invest for a long time, it is better to store your coins in the wallet
not recommended to store on exchanges.
Each option has pros and cons. Undoubtedly to keep your coins safer in your wallet, because the greater the amount is on the purse, the more so is the coveted prey for the hacker. Since the accounts of exchanges are very large amounts of money, hackers will spend all their resources on the attacks of exchanges. In the past, hackers have already stolen large amounts of money from the accounts of crypto exchanges.
Activity: 299
April 05, 2018, 08:58:54 AM
I think it's better to exchange, because the wallet is not always a reliable way to protect your crypt from hacking by scammers. although in fact, this is a difficult question. with the development of technology scammers also replenish their knowledge and it is terrible even to store their money on a normal credit card.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
April 05, 2018, 08:58:36 AM
if the number of coins is small , i will put it on the exchange . transfer coins to the wallet will costs money  . if the quantity is worth more than a hundred dollars , i will put it in my wallet and it will be safer .
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 08:43:13 AM
It depends on your investing strategy. You can keep tokens on exchange if you are going to speculate.
In case of long-term investment it's better to hold coins in wallets. The best - "cold" wallets and Ledger.

maybe you are right, if do you want to invest for a long time, it is better to store your coins in the wallet
not recommended to store on exchanges.
Activity: 31
April 05, 2018, 08:41:34 AM
Activity: 109
April 05, 2018, 08:40:12 AM
I use a wallet to store coin because I trade frequently and it's convenient to trade coin, I use a single coin purse.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 08:36:17 AM
I choose the wallet because the exchange is now prone to fraud, not all exchange can be trusted to save our assets. so I think we can keep it in the wallet offline.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 08:34:44 AM
I always suggest you to use hardware wallet to safe guard your coins. because hardware wallet will never hacked and your coins will be safe always.
Activity: 163
April 04, 2018, 01:15:26 PM
For me, its difficult to tell which is better but the only answer to that question is that it depends on the token you have that will make you decide if you are to exchange it or keep in your wallet
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
April 04, 2018, 01:00:44 PM
Exchange or wallet?

this is the normal question about some people confused to keep their token,
in my opinion i think we gonna save to keep our token in wallet, why?
becuase in wallet we have some private key and just only one person know it's you.
if you keep your token in exchanger it's no safe , most of people lost their token, because their computer has attacking from virus, this is the high risk to save your token in exchanger.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
April 04, 2018, 12:53:54 PM
It's much more safe to keep coins at cold wallet instead of holding at exchange. You can lose all your money cause it can be hacked.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
April 04, 2018, 12:52:32 PM
Unless the amount of the coin is too less for you to worry or if you will be fine if you lose it, than its fine hodling on the exchanges but if its the opposite than you are better off hodling them on your personal wallet. As theres no guarantee for an exchange and they can be hacked any time.
then you will lose pump momentum, when you move the coin to the exchange, you realize that the price has gone down.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 04, 2018, 12:50:27 PM
Unless the amount of the coin is too less for you to worry or if you will be fine if you lose it, than its fine hodling on the exchanges but if its the opposite than you are better off hodling them on your personal wallet. As theres no guarantee for an exchange and they can be hacked any time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 12:46:56 PM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks
The Binance Exchange is under the jurisdiction of China and is one of the most popular crypto exchange trades.As stated on the website of the exchange, its advantage is to provide high throughput to 1.5 million orders per second, as well as support for basic crypto and languages.I think the stock exchange is one of the safest places to store crypt
Pages:
Jump to: