Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 87. (Read 8741 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 04, 2018, 12:09:25 PM
The best choice is a hardware wallet to add your coins because no one can infieltrade in your hardware wallet and your coins are 100./. safe from hackers eyes.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2018, 12:08:13 PM
I prefer to keep my coins in my wallet if i want to hold for a long time, but if i wont to trade then exchanges are good to go.

Yes, it is better to keep our money on our own wallet instead of saving it in an exchange. As soon as we finished our trading activities on an exchange, it will be good to withdraw our money and keep it on the safe place.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 12:07:37 PM
It is good to have your coins and tokens in your private wallets for some reasons. When you keep your assets in a private wallet you are totally in control of your assets than when you keep them in exchange wallet. So, it is advice able to use exchange wallet when you are trading not when you are holding for a long time.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 11:59:30 AM
It depends on you that if you want to do trading then you have only one option and you have to hold your coins in any exchange where you want to trade but if you are a long term holder then you can hod your coins in online wallet or hardware wallet. Hardware wallets are 100% secure from any infiltration.
hardware wallet is best option to secure our fund for long term holder, don't trust online wallet because you never know when your wallet hacked by someone, I recommend to trade in different exchange if you're daily trader, don't store all fund in one exchange, that's too risk
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 11:55:02 AM
I prefer to keep my coins in my wallet if i want to hold for a long time, but if i wont to trade then exchanges are good to go.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 11:49:40 AM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks

be careful on storing your coins on exchanges for a long time, some are having issues when they're trying to withdraw their coins from the exchange.
It is also safer when storing your coins on your cold wallet to prevent hacks, pishing or any other unwanted activities on your coin.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 11:44:21 AM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

Thanks
I love Wallet cux They are easy to use and secure the coins
Ledger Nano

Coinpayments

MYETHERWALLET
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 11:36:19 AM
It depends on you that if you want to do trading then you have only one option and you have to hold your coins in any exchange where you want to trade but if you are a long term holder then you can hod your coins in online wallet or hardware wallet. Hardware wallets are 100% secure from any infiltration.
Activity: 126
April 04, 2018, 11:34:39 AM
I have a question.

Thanks

For me, keeping your valued assets to your private wallet is more safer, this is to prevent stealing and hacking attacks that may occur. The only time you would use exchange sites is when you are to trade something in the market to ensure that your valued assets will always be safe and protected at all times.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
April 04, 2018, 11:20:37 AM
It is much safer to store your valued assets to your private wallet to prevent stealing and hacking attacks that just recently happened. Just use exchange wallet if you need something to trade to the market just to ensure your valued asset will always be protected at all times.
Activity: 119
April 03, 2018, 07:08:03 AM
I am an investor, I buy coin for the future and I will keep them for long so I store them in cold wallets so I can avoid stealing and it is safe.
Activity: 70
April 03, 2018, 06:52:36 AM
The security system of the trading floor is very good, I trust and I leave the coin there, I am very comfortable.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
April 03, 2018, 06:47:04 AM
I recommend the wallet, because you have all the control over your coins (and of course, also the responsibility: if you lose the key, you have no escape).
Using an exchange is like using a bank: you are more protected, but you are in their hands: if they fail or they close your account ... bye bye...
Activity: 126
April 03, 2018, 06:45:33 AM
Trading platform or purse is your choice, depending on your purpose and needs, you will store coin where the most suitable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 06:45:20 AM
I think your own wallet is far more better, as some exchanges can come turn scam and you will never get your money back.
Activity: 110
April 03, 2018, 06:40:56 AM
Using a cold wallet to store coin will be safer than saving on the trading floor, trading floors may be attacked and you may lose money there.
Activity: 106
April 03, 2018, 06:36:08 AM
If you regularly trade coin every day you will use your wallet to store coin so it will be better and you use it most conveniently.
Activity: 168
April 03, 2018, 03:39:30 AM
It depends what you want to do. If you want to trade then obviously an exchange. If you want to hold then wallet is best as you have total control over your assets. You have the keys to access wallet and you can send where you want.Some holders are having problems getting funds released from certain exchangers.

If I think it's up to you, if you have a coin in exchange it can be profitable, and if you want to save money in the Wallet it can be seen from the situation because you are exchanging in the wallet will be a regular exchange and gain some profit
Activity: 210
April 02, 2018, 10:46:23 PM
Sir its depen on you choose wisley sir
And think if this your right decision! 👍
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
April 02, 2018, 10:37:48 PM
Both, a half on exchange and a half on your wallet,,
in exchange you can set up your sell orders, so, when the price growing and touch your sell order, you can get profit in BTC if you trade in BTC pairs
so, you didn't miss an opportunity in good price
keep your coins a half in your wallet is good for long term hold,  Wink
regards
Pages:
Jump to: