Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 109. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
At this diff the price will go up. So just mine them and HOLD  Cool
Or just buy and hold! Its so cheap and the price is only going up! This gone be the next vertcoin!
well i hope so bcause its underpriced right now
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
goddamit, i can not get neither vetminer or exeminer to reach 300 kh/s with my sapphire dual x 7950!
for scrypt i'm using cgminer kalroth and i am using experimental intensity (xintensity) to reach 600kh/s, is there anyway to implement xintensity in vert or exeminer? cuz i think the normal hashrate for my card for exe is around 300kh/s right?
PS. i jerked around with a lot of config settings and my hash always revolves around 220 kh/s.

FYI, I get between 300 and 320 on my Dual-X 7950's...

-I 19 -g 1 -w 256 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-engine 1050 --gpu-memclock 1500

Let TC autotune.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Any best settings for 280x Dual-x cards?

probably this...insert the cards into a small cardboard box of your choice...pour petrol all over them, you can even take a dump on top of the cards if you feel like it...then strike a matchstick, throw it in, and watch them burn to death....

coz thats whats gona happen sooner or later with these cards.... iv had 3 of em blow up on me coz of the shitty (lack of) vrm temp sensor, you really need to undervolt em and possibly flash the bios and that will drop the temps to a fairly acceptable level. Im taking it you mean the purple Sapphire box card? Good luck with that lol...

Well that wasn't quite as helpful as I was hoping for....

Yes I do mean the purple Sapphire box. I have already undervolted them and flashed the bios

LOL sry i was only messing about. Yeah i had a little trouble with these but seen as you've already done that im sure you'l be fine dude.

After a lot of reading I found these weren't everyone's favourite cards, but too late that's what was available to buy at the time. Now I'm back to messing around with clock speeds to get best hash rate. So far 296/348/347

Weird seeing half the hash rate :S
Activity: 145
Merit: 101
Activity: 210

probably this...insert the cards into a small cardboard box of your choice...pour petrol all over them, you can even take a dump on top of the cards if you feel like it...then strike a matchstick, throw it in, and watch them burn to death....

coz thats whats gona happen sooner or later with these cards.... iv had 3 of em blow up on me coz of the shitty (lack of) vrm temp sensor, you really need to undervolt em and possibly flash the bios and that will drop the temps to a fairly acceptable level. Im taking it you mean the purple Sapphire box card? Good luck with that lol...

Yes I do mean the purple Sapphire box. I have already undervolted them and flashed the bios

LOL sry i was only messing about. Yeah i had a little trouble with these but seen as you've already done that im sure you'l be fine dude.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Or just buy and hold! Its so cheap and the price is only going up! This gone be the next vertcoin!
Activity: 238

Congratulations!

Kimoto Gravity Well has been successfully digged out and is working perfectly! :-)

EXECOIN, GJ man!  I was watching it too Wink

Activity: 273

Congratulations!

Kimoto Gravity Well has been successfully digged out and is working perfectly! :-)

1000 Thanks for this good job !

EDIT: ok suggestions now as I've found some earlier mentioned settings

And is there a good pool UK or EU based that isn't dedicatedpool.com... much as I like my Digibyte pool from this guy we want to spread the hash rate right?
Not sure, EXE is still a bit profitable at 0.00022, let's see what happens...

Maybe for the big miners. For us small miners it's not profitable with the current price and diff...

yeah to be fair, iv got almost 6mh/s n-scrypt and im getting just over 320 a day which isnt really that profitable at 0.066, so yeah...good times ahead!!  Cheesy

Congratulations!

very smooth! Thanks! *a happy miner*

EYXSw4LKSPjs5WgtUxVHNFw8D2UVVhEzac

Activity: 66
anyone hashing at exe.hashing?
Activity: 182
Not sure, EXE is still a bit profitable at 0.00022, let's see what happens...

Maybe for the big miners. For us small miners it's not profitable with the current price and diff...

Congratulations!

Good job guys!
Activity: 204

Congratulations!

Activity: 273
Confirmations are working good for me
Activity: 248
Would love to mine this but can't get wallet working in xubuntu 13.10

compile craps out with:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [execoin-qt] Error 1

Tried installing boost1.55 but same error

QT Creator gives me:
overviewpage.moc - no such file or directory in overviewpage.cpp

And the execoind binary from the website fails with:
./execoind: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.48.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Anyone have a working qt binary they could share?

I had the same linking problem. It is because the suffix for the multithreaded versions of boost are not required anymore. In order to compile it with the correct libraries, simply remove line 30 of bitcoin-qt.pro (or make it a comment by putting a # at front):

BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw48-mt-s-1_55

Thank you! Post your execoin address and I'll send you one as soon as I have mined any. Smiley

You're very welcome. Happy mining!

EXE: Ebu9mv8U56hDEwrYg7QpRoE3U24vJLYcGT
Jump to: