Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 112. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Highest KH/s with 280x for this coin?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is on every page of exe.dedicatedpool.com, ran by binaryclock:

"IMPORTANT - There was no premine on this coin - All donations to this pool will go straight to the developer/EXE coin fund. Please support him! Even 0.25% is great!"

..along with a running total of donated coins.

I'm impressed.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
nice cheap price  Grin hash big price cheap Cheesy wtf?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Sorry for spreading doubts.

I have some inside info though. Exclusive stuff - EXE will be added to another exchange tomorrow or late tonight. It's a really really nice new exchange and it could really pick up for them if EXE volume gets some traction there.
Activity: 28
Hey NamunX two things: you should readjust your EXE transaction fees for payout; and lower your threshold range for auto-payouts.  Thank you.

You're right. Done! Smiley
Activity: 547
Hey NamunX two things: you should readjust your EXE transaction fees for payout; and lower your threshold range for auto-payouts.  Thank you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
In case some of you have not seen yet.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/03/11/ e x e c o i n-asic-resistant/ (take the spaces out)

Buying now or at all under .001 is not going to be a bad idea. I said it at 5000 satoshi and I am still saying it at 40000 satoshi.

Minimum will be 100000 satoshi, on a bad day, dump all over this coin, like R Kelly

I like where this coin is going and I'm currently mining it but how is it different from VTC? In the article it talks about being new and innovative but unless I'm mistaken it's a clone of Vertcoin.

It's a lot faster on transactions.

I thought about this coin some more and even though it's not bad. It's not as good as I initially thought. Production rate is way too fast because the block time is short and block reward is large.

45 sec blocks = 80 blocks an hour

80 blocks x 50 coins x 24 hours = 96 000 coins a day...  For comparison Darkcoin does around 12k coins a day now with the same 84 million upper limit.

Before the block reward halves it takes 437 days and it's been like 16 days since it came out - which leaves 421 days

421 x 96 000 coins/ day = 40416000 ... that's 40 million coins (out of 84 million) before the first halvening. There's no way price can be sustained at that rate except if the coin becomes amazingly popular, and even then there's too many of them, they're not rare enough to keep the price increasing.

Let me know what you think

Let me know what you
@execoin - Please add this pool to the OP. Thanks.

It's already been done as per your first request! :-)

Ah thanks Smiley
Activity: 547

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/03/11/ e x e c o i n-asic-resistant/ (take the spaces out)

Buying now or at all under .001 is not going to be a bad idea. I said it at 5000 satoshi and I am still saying it at 40000 satoshi.

Minimum will be 100000 satoshi, on a bad day, dump all over this coin, like R Kelly

I like where this coin is going and I'm currently mining it but how is it different from VTC? In the article it talks about being new and innovative but unless I'm mistaken it's a clone of Vertcoin.

It's a lot faster on transactions.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

It's already been done as per your first request! :-)
Activity: 230

Activity: 204

Join official Execoin pool at: pool.execoin.net

1% fee going to Execoin fund in full!

DDoS protected pool in a fast datacentre (France) | Gigabit connection

Support the coin!

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I consider mining a hobby, but it's a hobby I take fairly seriously. I started with a tiny GPU farm on Slush's BTC Pool back when that was profitable. I jumped onto binary's Dedicatedpool back when LOT dropped, and his pool has provided me with the best mining experience I've had playing around with altcoins. No BS. He had a rough start, as most new pools were (and still are) being attacked constantly, but since then, he's run a great and stable pool that always seems to be on top of new coins.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Just letting you guys know, I've set up a pool at http://fedaykinexe.tk or fedaykinexe (dot) tk in case the forum removes it.. At all my pools I do a WEEKLY giveaway with 25% of the pool's earnings up for grabs! The only requirement is that you mine with us and withdraw coins at least ONCE!

http://fedaykinexe.tk
*Low 1% fee
*PPLNS
*Stratum
*WEEKLY 25% earnings giveaway - we give back to the community
*Withdraw as soon as coins are confirmed - no wait!

The pool has just now been fired up so we need some miners to come in and make sure it's all good, working on getting news posts up and getting the little things tweaked, but we're ready to roll!
Activity: 238
Hmmm.. trying to manually withdraw EXE from dedicatedpool.... taking forever..

Anyone else having problems?

Nope.  Come in to IRC and ask around.  Send me a PM if you didn't get a payout yet, but crons seem to be ok.

Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
How is this coin worth so much?? Did I miss out? Just now am actually looking at this thread with the thought of possibly buying

Seems like a little pump and dump going on today. When the price retracts to the .00015-.0002 ish area... that would seem a more fair price.
Activity: 574
How is this coin worth so much?? Did I miss out? Just now am actually looking at this thread with the thought of possibly buying
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
You should mine as much of this coin as you can while the difficulty is low because its 5x as much profit as middlecoin ATM
yes and i'm afraid once people realize this coin is way more profitable than any other coin atm diff will spike up like crazy

The KGW fork is very close to happening. Thankfully just in time. If the implementation is smooth we should have no problem.
Jump to: