Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 111. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Guys - I've contacted the BITTREX exchange owner. He's very enthusiastic in general and wants to add a lot of coins. EXECoin could be the one that puts BITTREX on the map. Tweet https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange to get them to add EXEcoin. It will make their volume explode! They would be by far the best exchange for EXE. Look at how nice the site is. It's gonna be huge.

Ask and ye shall receive... Wink

We'd really appreciate the support of the EXE support on our exchange.  I promise that we will not under deliver on your expectations!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EXE
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=LTC-EXE

Please let me know if you have any problems...

Thanks
Richie

Nice one dude!!  Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
POOl exe.ecurie.io recover the password does not, send links, but the site says it is impossible to reset the error. Wrote in support of the answer is no, but today I look removed from the site admin support button. Old password does not accept even enter it correctly, what to do
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Guys - I've contacted the BITTREX exchange owner. He's very enthusiastic in general and wants to add a lot of coins. EXECoin could be the one that puts BITTREX on the map. Tweet https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange to get them to add EXEcoin. It will make their volume explode! They would be by far the best exchange for EXE. Look at how nice the site is. It's gonna be huge.

Ask and ye shall receive... Wink

We'd really appreciate the support of the EXE support on our exchange.  I promise that we will not under deliver on your expectations!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EXE
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=LTC-EXE

Please let me know if you have any problems...

Thanks
Richie
Activity: 126
Should drop the diff when KGW kicks in, this price drop has timed just right for when my rig finishes its rental period!
Activity: 182
without kgw, difficulty is corrected every 1920 blocks (24h)
with kgw, difficulty'll be corrected every block (45s).

Aaah nice :-p That will be much better  Grin
Activity: 31
goddamit, i can not get neither vetminer or exeminer to reach 300 kh/s with my sapphire dual x 7950!
for scrypt i'm using cgminer kalroth and i am using experimental intensity (xintensity) to reach 600kh/s, is there anyway to implement xintensity in vert or exeminer? cuz i think the normal hashrate for my card for exe is around 300kh/s right?
PS. i jerked around with a lot of config settings and my hash always revolves around 220 kh/s.
Activity: 147
without kgw, difficulty is corrected every 1920 blocks (24h)
with kgw, difficulty'll be corrected every block (45s).
What will the KGW have for effect on the difficulty after the hard fork?
Activity: 42

Due to implementation of Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty adjustment algorithm, hardfork of the blockchain is coming at the block 43847 (it is scheduled to happen on March 16 at 00:00:04 UTC, but might happen earlier or later, depending on the network hashrate). Please update your wallets from our site. If you use the windows installer version, it's ok to install a new version over the existing one. If you use a windows single file execoin-qt.exe, it's ok to delete old execoin-qt.exe file, download and launch a new one. Remember to make a regular backup copies of your wallet.dat! DO NOT delete files in your user profile folder (folder containing wallet.dat).

This is a MANDATORY update to do BEFORE hardfork!

All your Execoins are safe!

...Copied directly from the first page of this ANN thread
Activity: 147
Activity: 7
Everything ok here came too quickly and fell quickly
here can speculate what the clans
big bubble Roll Eyes
Is this is in the past to sell? Roll Eyes
For the price this is a small excavation speeds Grin

I don't understand what you want to say?

I also wonder if the hard fork is in effect already. Does someone know?

No it's not.

Hardfork of the blockchain is coming at the block 43847
We are at block 43131
big bubble Roll Eyes

I don't understand what you want to say?

I also wonder if the hard fork is in effect already. Does someone know?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
big bubble Roll Eyes
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Relax.  Execoin is not on coinwarz yet; and coinwarz just recently added VTC to it's profitability vs. LTC chart.  Give it a day or two to make coinwarz and be visible.
I see we are added on poloniex. After that the price just dropped. I don't know if it is such a good idea to be added on several exchanges before the coin has a good solid base and a lot of people believing in it.

I personally think it's to soon to have so much exchanges for EXE.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
bubble burst   Grin
now the price to rise again Wink

Why Kgw not works?
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Highest KH/s with 280x for this coin?

About 350-380 kh.

How to config with 280x up to 350-380KH/s?
My best is 309 KH/s.

Pls help me.
try

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
exeminer.exe --nscrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coinpool.cc:3333 -u x -p x --thread-concurrency 8193 --lookup-gap 2 -I 13 -g 2 --gpu-engine 1060 --gpu-memclock 1500  -w 256
Activity: 294
Highest KH/s with 280x for this coin?

About 350-380 kh.

How to config with 280x up to 350-380KH/s?
My best is 309 KH/s.

Pls help me.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Jump to: