Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 115. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Not gonna sell below 100K
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is Poloniex safe for depositing coins now?...i heard something happened a lil while ago with some peeps coins? I assume this has been resolved now.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
EXECoin is now traded on Poloniex!
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
past block 42000. Time for KGW?

1847 to go Smiley

how long we must wait?
1 day? or how many hours?

Considering the difficulty adjustment soon and the hash rate increase I would say 24 hours is a good estimate
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
for 100 I can order a pizza, please help me I am so hungry  Cheesy

EYXSw4LKSPjs5WgtUxVHNFw8D2UVVhEzac
If someone would like to send me a tiny amount of EXE for testing, I'll put this up on Poloniex. Address: EcVdbCWX1p3aXvX3YCTTpDLL8N5bf8vV8i

Sent you 100.

100??? lol i sent 1...i thought he said tiny

I got too many Smiley Figured he'd want to mess with a little weight
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
If someone would like to send me a tiny amount of EXE for testing, I'll put this up on Poloniex. Address: EcVdbCWX1p3aXvX3YCTTpDLL8N5bf8vV8i

Sent you 100.

100??? lol i sent 1...i thought he said tiny

Sent you 100.
Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex
past block 42000. Time for KGW?
Activity: 238
The coin is too much undervaluated. It can go up to 2-3$ easy.

Why do you think it can surpass VTC? I mean it would be nice but I dont know why exactly. Ok, the execution time is much better but on the other hand the VTC team is not sleeping eather - they are permanently on their way to enhance the infrastructure of VTC.

Much more agressive N-factor change, bigger thorn in the side of ASIC manufacturers.

YEP!  It's great Smiley
If you like copy coin stay here
If you want a real coin go to see heavycoin volume at mintpal

shut up already...how about you go there and stay there?
Activity: 547
Just want to say one thing and that's probably that what is going on in practice right now is superfast transactions of EXE on the network.  Could be because of low diff, or low block times.

This has a distinct advantage over VTC.  Depositing to Cryptsy took long enough for me to get worried and open a ticket.  EXE manual cashouts from a pool are announced in seconds.  VTC takes way longer.

This aspect needs to be made more clear.

This is the executability of the coin that is inherent to its upcoming success; people in cryptoworld don't want to wait minutes for announces/confirms, and mess around with difficulty spiking and block solving variances.  This coin moves fast.  It's executable, it's sexy, it's Execoin.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Holy motherfukcking  christ - BTC is slow as fuck

Hard to believe isn't it. After using coins with crazy short block times, waiting on 2 confirmations with BTC is like eternity in hell.

dont be impatient prices down back

Sell orders are paper thin. If EXE hits Cryptsy or MintPal we'll talk about prices again. Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity
The coin is too much undervaluated. It can go up to 2-3$ easy.

Why do you think it can surpass VTC? I mean it would be nice but I dont know why exactly. Ok, the execution time is much better but on the other hand the VTC team is not sleeping eather - they are permanently on their way to enhance the infrastructure of VTC.

You said it later ("Holly crap, 26k satoshi"). Smiley The network is now over 1.1 GH (about 1/3 of vert's), which is about 2.5 GH in reallity. It's quite possible to see prices like 1-2-3-4$ per coin.....
Activity: 243
Holy motherfukcking  christ - BTC is slow as fuck

Hard to believe isn't it. After using coins with crazy short block times, waiting on 2 confirmations with BTC is like eternity in hell.

dont be impatient prices down back
Jump to: