Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 144. (Read 281667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
What would the reason be for a solved Exe block not to appear in my wallet? I set up solo mining to try it out and my miners found 3 blocks. 2 x 50 coins appeared in my wallet but 1 x 50 coins are missing. Will it appear sometime or is it gone forever? Accepted is 3, rejected 0 and stale 0.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Agreed. I was mining VERT before EXE. Its good to have both coins IMO. I'll mine any ASIC resistant coin that I think is worth it.
I have just under 9.9MH/s setup, and I will probably alternate between the two coins next week once I load up on EXE.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Wow, I missed this launch. What's it offer that VTC doesn't already? Just an opportunity for early miners to dump? Or something more?

...read the first post and you'l see the differences, and yes uv missed the launch, the space shuttle has taken off...and we will be exiting the atmosphere pretty soon...you can still get in with some btc coz there are noobs dumping for crumbs... but unless uv got serious hash power, diff is gona b at 8.68811473 very soon so easy coins are gone im affraid...

Did you read the first page? I did, and it lists no real difference. It says "multi-pool resistant" but doesn't specify how. "Difficulty Re-Target Time: Every 1920 blocks (~24 hours)" seems to suggest that it doesn't re-calc every block, doesn't have KGW, therefore isn't multi-pool resistant.

It has a slightly higher Adaptive Nfactor schedule, but other than that there is no significant difference.

What does this coin offer that VTC doesn't except the lack of KGW and multi-pool protection?

Difficulty at 8 is low, so I'm not worried about that. I had 4MH/s on VTC at this diff and mined a couple thousand.

Cool well in that case mine away  Wink ...4MH/s on vert or exe isnt bad at all...i was assuming u were pissed coz u didnt have enuff MH/S to  mine it now...it has faster transaction times and a better Nfactor schedule plus i think they'r sorting re-target time out soon. At the end of the day, i would rather mine this than any other coin right now, i have mined vert in the past...and this coin also has a future unlike most others...
Activity: 140
people are dumping this and will be sorry. Smiley
Activity: 299
Attention everyone!

In regards of current voting at Coinedup reddit page. We found out there is a problem with this thread - it's not visible anywhere on coinedup subreddit(neither "New" nor "Hot"), only accessible by direct link. Looks like it's been banned or filtered by reddit filter. We tried to contact subreddit moderator twice but still no reply.

Please try to contact moderator of http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp and explain the problem. Maybe more complaints will help. Link to our voting thread: http://redd.it/1z736s

It's not visible or accessible any other way than a direct link! This should be fixed, otherwise nobody can see it including coinedup administration.

Thank you!

Tell Pete

http://www.reddit.com/user/pete_coinedup
Activity: 27
Merit: 5
Wow, I missed this launch. What's it offer that VTC doesn't already? Just an opportunity for early miners to dump? Or something more?

...read the first post and you'l see the differences, and yes uv missed the launch, the space shuttle has taken off...and we will be exiting the atmosphere pretty soon...you can still get in with some btc coz there are noobs dumping for crumbs... but unless uv got serious hash power, diff is gona b at 8.68811473 very soon so easy coins are gone im affraid...

Did you read the first page? I did, and it lists no real difference. It says "multi-pool resistant" but doesn't specify how. "Difficulty Re-Target Time: Every 1920 blocks (~24 hours)" seems to suggest that it doesn't re-calc every block, doesn't have KGW, therefore isn't multi-pool resistant.

It has a slightly higher Adaptive Nfactor schedule, but other than that there is no significant difference.

What does this coin offer that VTC doesn't except the lack of KGW and multi-pool protection?

Difficulty at 8 is low, so I'm not worried about that. I had 4MH/s on VTC at this diff and mined a couple thousand.
Activity: 204
Attention everyone!

In regards of current voting at Coinedup reddit page. We found out there is a problem with this thread - it's not visible anywhere on coinedup subreddit(neither "New" nor "Hot"), only accessible by direct link. Looks like it's been banned or filtered by reddit filter. We tried to contact subreddit moderator twice but still no reply.

Please try to contact moderator of http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp and explain the problem. Maybe more complaints will help. Link to our voting thread: http://redd.it/1z736s

It's not visible or accessible any other way than a direct link! This should be fixed, otherwise nobody can see it including coinedup administration.

Thank you!

Activity: 27
Merit: 5
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
LOL...man look at all those fools dumping their coins. You mine these at low difficulty and get a ton of them, only to turn around and dump them at the worst price you will EVER get for them? A lot of people don't understand the economics of mining very well, I guess.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
five days 1GH with n-factor is certainly a good start good work Grin
Activity: 207
At 960MH/s as we speak, will break 1GH/s very soon! Glad I got in early before this thing really takes off.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
need a new Exchange because most people unknow nxt-e.com 
God-damn!! The difficulty has shot up like a mofo!!  Sad ....oh well, it was only a matter of time..  Wink
Activity: 172
Activity: 238
If someone's pushing it down he's doing a lousy job, hashrate is going up slowly. We're reaching the gigahash now, which for me makes solo-mining a sad business...
ps. most pools have separate front-ends, which can be DDoSed, but back-ends tend to be more resilient...

Pretty much this.  Well, in fact 99% of the pools out there can have their stratum DDoS'd too.  Most good pools have real DDoS protection and stratum protection, etc.

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
If someone's pushing it down he's doing a lousy job, hashrate is going up slowly. We're reaching the gigahash now, which for me makes solo-mining a sad business...
ps. most pools have separate front-ends, which can be DDoSed, but back-ends tend to be more resilient...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Looks like someone is trying to push down the difficulty of the next increase by taking out the pools via DDOS.

Judging by the past 24 hours of results, I'd have done better solo mining anyway, switching to solo mode until difficulty gets out of hand.
I can attest to how dedicated this guy is. When I first signed up for his Coino pool, I was getting a lot of rejects and problems. Logged into IRC and everyone is chatting away, but he instantly responded to my question and directed me to use the east pool to fix the problem.

Shows he's invested in his own success...plus it seems his pools are always available!

This really makes my day!  Thank you so much!

Jump to: