Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 43. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
can sb explain to me why they call exe anonymous ?
im totally new here ... make me buy
Activity: 308
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
More mining hash is needed :/

not only. This question is for developers
Activity: 196
More mining hash is needed :/
Activity: 248
Say hello to - http://execoin.us/bundle/

Execoin Coinpayments PHP is a barebones php script for selling a digital product for Execoin using coinpayments.com as a payment gateway.
Customers are emailed a download link to their purchase as soon as the payment verifies.
You can

The default enabled coins are BTC,LTC,EXE and can be modified to your likings.

INSTALLATION / USAGE

1.Sign up for a merchant account at coinpayments.com.
2.Make sure you set an IPN secret at coinpayments.com.
3.Edit the settings.inc.php file
4.Upload the files to a directory on your server. (example: http://execoin.us/bundle/)
5.Point prospective customers at the directory where you uploaded everything.

NOTES

•Your product and purchase data are protected by the .htaccess file. If you don't have an apache server, you'll need to move those files off the html root of your account.
•Your email address is munged to help prevent spam scrapers from getting it.

TIP JAR

If you wish to say thanks by sending some Execoin or USD my way, my EXE address is: EZ1SRNJ6jaK7eMqB5gWnN3h84SuavT6jRV and the site is on donate for $1

Next project is to make a Execoin USB wallet
This project was heavily modified from BCCP PHP by Bryce Beattie - credit goes to him for the starter package.
Thanks Bryce. You can thank him by sending BC his way at BJBNYKU5mQB5EMEyKxoD8YHdr7pVWTUcT9

That's awesome! Nicely done!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Execoin Coinpayments PHP is a barebones php script for selling a digital product for Execoin using coinpayments.com as a payment gateway.
Customers are emailed a download link to their purchase as soon as the payment verifies.
You can

INSTALLATION / USAGE

4.Upload the files to a directory on your server. (example: http://execoin.us/bundle/)

NOTES

•Your product and purchase data are protected by the .htaccess file. If you don't have an apache server, you'll need to move those files off the html root of your account.

TIP JAR

If you wish to say thanks by sending some Execoin or USD my way, my EXE address is: EZ1SRNJ6jaK7eMqB5gWnN3h84SuavT6jRV and the site is on donate for $1

This project was heavily modified from BCCP PHP by Bryce Beattie - credit goes to him for the starter package.
Thanks Bryce. You can thank him by sending BC his way at BJBNYKU5mQB5EMEyKxoD8YHdr7pVWTUcT9

Does anyone have any suggestions on what they would like to buy once I take the files down?
Activity: 87

You can

INSTALLATION / USAGE

NOTES

TIP JAR

Activity: 158
Mainstream merchants will never adopt an anonymous coin, as they need to be able to track funds for obvious reasons. Fighting Asics or FPGA's, is a huge step back in time.

Anonymous coin has no future in the market. I Agree. Dark market is not a goal for serious coin & investors.

One of the original claims about bitcoin was that it was anonymous... Merchants are starting to adapt it and we are all supporting it and derivatives of it.  I fail to see your point.

bitcoin isn't anonymous, transactions can be traced

Partially correct, they can be traced; but, if the correct measures are taken there is plausible deniability by dispersing the coins.  This is like with cash, a particular bill may have been stolen 10 years ago, but just because it is in your wallet doesn't mean you're the one who took it.  The more it circulates the harder it is to trace, it becomes obfuscated.
Please vote for Execoin:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Remember you can vote once per hour!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Mainstream merchants will never adopt an anonymous coin, as they need to be able to track funds for obvious reasons. Fighting Asics or FPGA's, is a huge step back in time.

Anonymous coin has no future in the market. I Agree. Dark market is not a goal for serious coin & investors.

One of the original claims about bitcoin was that it was anonymous... Merchants are starting to adapt it and we are all supporting it and derivatives of it.  I fail to see your point.

bitcoin isn't anonymous, transactions can be traced
First off if crypto currency is going to rival paper cash than it has to be untraceable .  Second i was wondering if i have a 3 x 280x rig is 4g of ram enough to mine exe?
2GB of ram is enough.  You don't need lots of system RAM for mining... it's an old wives tale.

That's right...I've run 5 GPU rigs with no more than 2GB of RAM, mining scrypt, scrypt-n, x11 using cgminer. I never ran out of system memory. It might be different for other mining programs, but I doubt it.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Something has come up so i will be doing the execoin giveaway @ exebet.me next sunday june 8th all day
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
First off if crypto currency is going to rival paper cash than it has to be untraceable .  Second i was wondering if i have a 3 x 280x rig is 4g of ram enough to mine exe?
2GB of ram is enough.  You don't need lots of system RAM for mining... it's an old wives tale.
Activity: 446
First off if crypto currency is going to rival paper cash than it has to be untraceable .  Second i was wondering if i have a 3 x 280x rig is 4g of ram enough to mine exe?
Activity: 158

Activity: 88

Activity: 310
https://eloncity.io/
Some healthy growth going on  Cool
Activity: 196
Mainstream merchants will never adopt an anonymous coin, as they need to be able to track funds for obvious reasons. Fighting Asics or FPGA's, is a huge step back in time. Fighting technology will get you no where fast. Just imagine if 15 years ago, small offices all said no to the PC, where would we be today. This is not a good forward progression plan from the stand point of any long term investor(s)..I will keep watching tho.

You said goodbye to us what are You doing here ? ))))

Keeping an eye on things, I did like the coin, and if the tune changes, I would like to get back onboard. This is what investors do, we read, discuss, ect ect. Im knot knocking the coin, im not saying its a 'BAD coin' or a 'bad dev', but the current new direction , is not one that I want to take that leap back into @ this point. However, as businesses do and people do every day, directions can & do change,mine included from time to time.  

It sounds like you don't like the coin or the direction the devs and community have taken. Which is fine, but I don't get why you have to keep commenting about your unhappiness.

I wouldn't call it unhappiness, just concerned , just as you are, in inquiring about my thoughts.
Pages:
Jump to: