Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 45. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Execoin Development Fund

Donations will be greatly appreciated:

EXE: EZF3TXHFEwK58cjESPewcPHk9pZ5M6nDBF  
BTC: 1D9x2Jt3uJUxptZZLha1UvzAeHR7tn9zpS

Donated 150 EXE
4ec2d1c9633ba54fc889a3fa1b127d688d8ed9af6c2c9309c5d0e0ad2a075297
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Sorry, I'de rather this coin be on the UP & UP and not go after the scam market, drug dealer, money laundering markets that other coins go after, & rather mainstream adaptation. Time to move on for me. Good luck fellas.

What nonsense You are )
Proof?

How is it noncense, it says it right in the ANN title 'Anonymous ' , if thats the new route the dev(s) wanna go, thats fine.. but I'm not interested in 'underworld adoptation' ..take care & happy trading.

All good ) buy your execoin

Its the flavor of the month.. Smiley

what do you smoke ? xD
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Sorry, I'de rather this coin be on the UP & UP and not go after the scam market, drug dealer, money laundering markets that other coins go after, & rather mainstream adaptation. Time to move on for me. Good luck fellas.

What nonsense You are )
Proof?

How is it noncense, it says it right in the ANN title 'Anonymous ' , if thats the new route the dev(s) wanna go, thats fine.. but I'm not interested in 'underworld adoptation' ..take care & happy trading.

Its the flavor of the month.. Smiley

What nonsense You are )
Proof?

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

What nonsense You are )
Proof?

I'd be more than happy to relieve you of your execoins...

Someone already did..but thnx for the offer
Activity: 158

I'd be more than happy to relieve you of your execoins...

What nonsense You are )
Proof?
Oh,No,Other Scrypt N are considering implementing stealth addresses.
Who can tell me that what does devs doing now?
The introduction of stealth addresses. Negotiations with the stock exchanges.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Oh,No,Other Scrypt N are considering implementing stealth addresses.
Who can tell me that what does devs doing now?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
exebet.me

Execoin HI/LO style betting game

1% House Edge
You can invest your coin in the game and see you proffit/loss
Provably Fair
Troll Box

exebet.me

Have any of you had issues with the new.hashharder pool showing really low exe hashrates but overly high merged hashrates?  It seems to be showing 300-400 kHs on exe, but around 1000 for both mon and plx... My actual reported by other pools should be around 800-840.  This disparity seems strange to me (why would my exe rate be lower than it is for any of the merged coins?)...

edit: wow... their tracking software seems interesting, it now has me at over 5 mhs for exe.  I wish I really had that...  I think some sort of chart/graph would be useful to kinda eyeball it to see how everything is going over a period of time...

Sorry..I can't comment on hashharder, but I've been triple merge mining exe/mon/plx at http://exemerged.poolz.net/ without any issues. Has nice graphs too (hour/day/week).
Activity: 158
Have any of you had issues with the new.hashharder pool showing really low exe hashrates but overly high merged hashrates?  It seems to be showing 300-400 kHs on exe, but around 1000 for both mon and plx... My actual reported by other pools should be around 800-840.  This disparity seems strange to me (why would my exe rate be lower than it is for any of the merged coins?)...

edit: wow... their tracking software seems interesting, it now has me at over 5 mhs for exe.  I wish I really had that...  I think some sort of chart/graph would be useful to kinda eyeball it to see how everything is going over a period of time...
Activity: 248
asic-proof?
so wow much wow, you must be the first

In fact EXE was one of the first.
It's just ъoy who notice it too late when it is "a thing".
Yes the problem in my computer, on another computer, all is well.

Would know the reason (
I have problems with syncing of Execoin Wallet  (
170183 block

Have you tried downloading the latest version of the wallet from http://execoin.net/downloads.html ?

There's also: http://exelite.org/

Yes tried not help  Cry

Sorry, I'm not sure what the problem could be. I just tested downloading the Execoin wallet for Windows on a new VM and it synced all the way.
I have problems with syncing of Execoin Wallet  (
170183 block

Have you tried downloading the latest version of the wallet from http://execoin.net/downloads.html ?

There's also: http://exelite.org/

Yes tried not help  Cry

Please vote for Execoin:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: