Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 89. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

And I want to ask people-Is it profitable to mine solo now with 1 MH/s?
With 1 mhz you get ~125 coins/day (diff 8 ). So on average you would find 2.5 blocks/day. Worth it? I don't know, it all depends on your luck. I'm running 700kh/s on p2pool and yesterday i found 0 blocks. The past half hour i found 2..

Why would you mine on a p2p pool when p2p pools average between 8-12 % Orphans/Rejects ? Your just tossing your hash out the window. I'll never understand what people think.
Well, lets see. Because you want to be in control of your coins? Don't like ddossed pools? Hate forked pools? Had enough of scams? In the long run p2pool works much better than traditional pools. Just don't plan on pool hopping every day but stay put and you will find out.
If you were the only one with high orphans/stales then yes, go traditional, but as every p2pool user has the same (unless you take the trouble of optimising your setting to get below average and you actually gain from other's rejects) you don't notice that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

New version of Execoin website has been released! Please be advised this is not a final version and some features have not been yet implemented!

That's what we're going to add:

- Automatic rotation of pools in the list depending on their hashrates (least hashrate pools listed first)
- A form to submit your miner's settings for specific cards to be posted in the GPU settings list.
- Display of the current network hashrate and difficulty
- Integrated market charts from cryptocoincharts
- Mining calculator

Also we're thinking to add a chatroom.

Great news! The new site looks awesome and I'm excited about the integrated charts, network info and mining calculator that's coming. Nice work.
Activity: 84

With 1 mhz you get ~125 coins/day (diff 8 ). So on average you would find 2.5 blocks/day. Worth it? I don't know, it all depends on your luck. I'm running 700kh/s on p2pool and yesterday i found 0 blocks. The past half hour i found 2..

Why would you mine on a p2p pool when p2p pools average between 8-12 % Orphans/Rejects ? Your just tossing your hash out the window. I'll never understand what people think.
Activity: 83

My CPU is clocked at 4000 MHz, does that mean i can get 500 000 coins a day ?  Grin

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Can someone tell me why my cgminer shows me what my share is above target?Is that some mistake with configuration?And can someone please paste here configuration for cgminer(windows) for 7950.
If someone will put here configuration where i must change only pool,worker and pass I will send him my first coins!

You need to use vertminer or execoin miner....cgminer will not work for execoin.

I have downloaded cgminer from original execoin website,and it didn't work...All shares was rejected(share above target) I think another people have seem problem too.Now I'm usinng vertminer and it works good!

Activity: 61
I've been mining for 24h with +- 1Mh and I've got 100 coin.

Solo, Pool or P2P..?
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die

New version of Execoin website has been released! Please be advised this is not a final version and some features have not been yet implemented!

- Automatic rotation of pools in the list depending on their hashrates (least hashrate pools listed first)
- A form to submit your miner's settings for specific cards to be posted in the GPU settings list.
- Mining calculator

Congratulation!
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

- Mining calculator

Activity: 26
Guys,

What do you think about getting here https://coin-swap.net/?
The market is new and innovative, I think it may be a good idea to be traded there.

The downside is we need to vote with DOGE coins and the cost is an unbelievably high 100 000 DOGE!
This is about BTC0.1  Grin

If the community is interested I'll send some DOGEs tomorrow and will encourage you to do the same.

Here is the link if you'd like to vote now (scroll down to see the list. EXE is already there): https://coin-swap.net/newcoin

90% are shitty coins on that page and they want us to pay for taking the good coins in. I have to admit this voting system is a brilliant biz idea.
Activity: 123
Guys,

What do you think about getting here https://coin-swap.net/?
The market is new and innovative, I think it may be a good idea to be traded there.

The downside is we need to vote with DOGE coins and the cost is an unbelievably high 100 000 DOGE!
This is about BTC0.1  Grin

If the community is interested I'll send some DOGEs tomorrow and will encourage you to do the same.

Here is the link if you'd like to vote now (scroll down to see the list. EXE is already there): https://coin-swap.net/newcoin
Can someone tell me why my cgminer shows me what my share is above target?Is that some mistake with configuration?And can someone please paste here configuration for cgminer(windows) for 7950.
If someone will put here configuration where i must change only pool,worker and pass I will send him my first coins!

You need to use vertminer or execoin miner....cgminer will not work for execoin.

According to my calculations, is now the most profitable on the famous and reliable pool - http://lel.lel.com/.

You calculator must be broken then.

+10
[/size]
Activity: 238

According to my calculations, is now the most profitable on the famous and reliable pool - http://lel.lel.com/.

You calculator must be broken then.

Activity: 335

We haven't posted any news to the forum these days because we had lot of work and were extremely busy. We did lot of work on marketing these days to add more publicity to Execoin via articles, interviews and ads.

New website will be released tomorrow. It is ready, but need some final touches to be done!

Also, some new features/add-ons will be announced in the next few days that will add value to Execoin!

We'll keep you informed.

Thank you.

Good news, thanks. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 184
Despite all the fluctuations of BTC, coin lives and develops !

This is very encouraging users.

Now the important thing to choose the optimal Miner pool for maximum profit.

Expect on the basis of units per hour, the overall rate of miners at the pool, we estimate how much we can get coins and choose the most profitable for your pool equipment.

According to my calculations, is now the most profitable on the famous and reliable pool - http://exe.coinsprofit.com/.

Where I stopped and Maining.
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die

We haven't posted any news to the forum these days because we had lot of work and were extremely busy. We did lot of work on marketing these days to add more publicity to Execoin via articles, interviews and ads.

New website will be released tomorrow. It is ready, but need some final touches to be done!

Also, some new features/add-ons will be announced in the next few days that will add value to Execoin!

We'll keep you informed.

Thank you.

Look forward!

We'll keep you informed.

Thank you.

Awsome, thnx for the update! Smiley
Activity: 204

We'll keep you informed.

Thank you.

Activity: 34
MY coins are in unconfirmed states and it's also showing that i am 10 days behind

Do i need to add new node?

There was a wallet upgrade a few days back. Did you upgrade?

Sorry...i dont know about it...i have not upgraded any wallet before and i also dont know how to do it.

Will my coins remain safe after upgradation?

Make a backup of your wallet.dat file for in case. I think they also give instructions but I cannot remember. Otherwise Google wallet upgrade procedure.

Thanks, it worked  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: