Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 97. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
MineCrew
Hey guys, this coin has caught my attention.  Where can I trade some of my Doge or Solar for some EXE?  Also have 8MH/s and will be looking for a pool to join.

Thanks!

TRADE
Coinedup
Poloniex

POOL

exe.dedicatedpool.com

CoinedUp at this moment is better exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Hey guys, this coin has caught my attention.  Where can I trade some of my Doge or Solar for some EXE?  Also have 8MH/s and will be looking for a pool to join.

Thanks!

TRADE
Coinedup
Poloniex

POOL

exe.dedicatedpool.com
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer

Thanks!

Try nxt-e or coined up for EXE trading.. to be on cryptsy soon
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Thanks!
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
"Please vote for adding Execoin to Cryptsy exchange"

Why cryptsy? it blows compared to mintpal. Mintpal is number one. We should go there.
Activity: 184
From February 27 to work on the pool -http://exe.coinsprofit.com/.

Always quick and accurate payments.

Good and reliable pool.

There is still room for you.

It is targeted at power 8 times more. Come on - we'll get a place.

Activity: 493
It's great that EXE is only 3 cents, I'm slowly buying.  It still hasn't had it's 10X up, i'm thinking it will go from 5 cents to 50 cents soon after VTC settles down.  Whichever the case, EXE may be the best deal right now in crypto.  

A suggestion for the dev is too streamline the main website a bit more.  All of the info is there, it's just quite busy with all the links, etc.  Look at the Vertcoin site and just do something similar.  

EXE is only going up from here.
+1 on cleaning up the website a bit. That could help show investors that you mean business and that EXE is a strong buy.
Activity: 350
Activity: 350
It's great that EXE is only 3 cents, I'm slowly buying.  It still hasn't had it's 10X up, i'm thinking it will go from 5 cents to 50 cents soon after VTC settles down.  Whichever the case, EXE may be the best deal right now in crypto.  

A suggestion for the dev is too streamline the main website a bit more.  All of the info is there, it's just quite busy with all the links, etc.  Look at the Vertcoin site and just do something similar.  

EXE is only going up from here.
Activity: 493
Guys, I just had a look at the markets (NTX-e, Poloniex and Coinedup) and it seems like buy orders have shifted from the right to the left with some green candle sticks appearing. I dont know if this means a lift-off or if it is just smoke still coming from the rocket engines before ignition. Either way there is little time left for those that want to invest at a cheap price - dont say you have not been warned. It is high time that Exe gets its position in the markets that it deserves. It has a solid foundation, solid and dedicated dev team with several important things for the coin that should be there that are in place (thanks devs), no pre-mine and all the good future proof characteristics a solid coin needs. It has the potential to rise high and stay in orbit as a long term investment coin.
Wont make any bigger jumps until BTC prices rise as altcoin money is borowed from BTC. However when BTC takes off EXE, VERT and some other actually useful coins will rise even more than BTC
It seems that despite this BTC downturn, VertCoin is gaining ground. Maybe because they realize ASIC resistance is the only true way to decentralization and fair distribution for years to come (point reiterated by the Bitcoin mining cartel ghash.io).
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
N card bat file settings for??
Activity: 224
MineCrew
A second block explorer

co.in

Welcome!

Another shit-explorer...

1. No Hashrate
2. No Difficulty

Hope you satisfied now.

Also unlocked address history to infinite.

That's much better!

Good work.  Smiley
Activity: 644
Guys, I just had a look at the markets (NTX-e, Poloniex and Coinedup) and it seems like buy orders have shifted from the right to the left with some green candle sticks appearing. I dont know if this means a lift-off or if it is just smoke still coming from the rocket engines before ignition. Either way there is little time left for those that want to invest at a cheap price - dont say you have not been warned. It is high time that Exe gets its position in the markets that it deserves. It has a solid foundation, solid and dedicated dev team with several important things for the coin that should be there that are in place (thanks devs), no pre-mine and all the good future proof characteristics a solid coin needs. It has the potential to rise high and stay in orbit as a long term investment coin.
Wont make any bigger jumps until BTC prices rise as altcoin money is borowed from BTC. However when BTC takes off EXE, VERT and some other actually useful coins will rise even more than BTC
Activity: 194
http://96.126.121.117:9173 is still up and hashing - based out of Texas, excellent ping times for USA miners. It's been a slow few days, hop on board the p2pool train ;-)

How do I start mining?

• Point your miner to: stratum+tcp://96.126.121.117:9173
  • Use your EXECoin address as the user (you can set anything as the password, it doesn't matter).

Fine Tuning:

It is suggested to set a mining difficulty. This can be set by appending a value after your username, to calculate this value use the following formula:

Hash Rate * .0000011641

So if your hash rate is 1930 KHash and your wallet address was EejYkSnkR4NYYR3AwG1vuRVzEPjMyNb3Cx, you'd want to set it up like so:

(1930 * .0000011641) = 0.002246713

Resulting in...

EejYkSnkR4NYYR3AwG1vuRVzEPjMyNb3Cx+0.002246713
Activity: 386
MR execoin

I just sent you a PM please assist.

Ef7MX6tx8UMo11pSGDR2gQFoSbpMyERFD4
Activity: 204

Attention everyone!

Execoin can be added to Prypto distributed scratch cards service.

Please follow this link https://prypto.com/?pg=qLS1s6rh3OPk4dvi and send a short message to Prypto and ask them to add Execoin!

Thank you!

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
pool4.yun235.net/exe/public
Chinese first pool!

Great stuff. Let the guys there now about what is busy happening on the other exchanges so that the market can get active on the Chinese exchange. Does the Chinese exchange and pool have an option to view it in English as well, this way the guys in the west can follow, join and also use the Chinese pool and exchange if they want?

EDIT: Nice, I see the numbers on the Chinese pool are increasing. This is good for diluting processing power for the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
i bought some of these coins you guys can thank knc . Im new here is this cloned from vert coin?

Good choice. And pretty much. Faster block time and more aggressive n-factor. It's technologically sound and in a good position at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: