Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 92. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
everyone use p2p pools much better for the coin and growth
Activity: 184
I vote all day, has become a habit!

We are not all the same.

Fair coin need real price.

I extractive execoin at its two HD7990.

Chose a reliable and profitable pool - http://exe.coinsprofit.com/

12 hours dug out 56 coins.

Come to successfully produce a dig at http://exe.coinsprofit.com/
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Good Team Work. Nicely executed with the cryptsy vote and getting on coinwarz.

http://i.imgur.com/GrFi33t.jpg
 Grin
is this coin going on market cap?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Am I misunderstanding something here? We are listed on CoinWarz. Currently ranked 5th most profitable.
YES! We were just added there!

Grin
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Well, i'd say brace yourself! Lots more hashrate incomming, more volume on the exchanges, more people getting involved but also more pump&dumps and miner-dumpers. Exciting times ahead!
Activity: 158
Am I misunderstanding something here? We are listed on CoinWarz. Currently ranked 5th most profitable.

Sweet!
Activity: 106
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 158
I think getting the coin on coinwarz would be better than getting it on cryptsy.

How does one go about getting that accomplished?

Looks like we need to get it on an exchange first.

------------------------------------------------
How can I suggest a crypto currency to be listed on CoinWarz?-

In order for CoinWarz to list a crypto currency, we need to ensure the crypto currency is listed on one of the exchanges we currently support and the crypto currency is listed under a BTC market or can be traded directly for Bitcoin.

Most importantly, the crypto currency trade volume in Bitcoin (BTC) must be at least 1 BTC for the last 24 hours to even be considered.

We currently support exchange data from Bitstamp, BTCe, Bter, Coinbase, CoinedUp, Coins-E, Crypto-Trade, Cryptsy, MintPal, Poloniex, and SwissCEX.

If you have a crypto currency that meets these criteria, please submit a consideration request using the Contact Us form.

Well, looking at coinedup the total volume has exceeded 1 btc..., so I took the liberty of submitting a request.  I would advise that others do the same (the more the merrier)...
Activity: 147
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
I think getting the coin on coinwarz would be better than getting it on cryptsy.

In order for CoinWarz to list a crypto currency, we need to ensure the crypto currency is listed on one of the exchanges we currently support and the crypto currency is listed under a BTC market or can be traded directly for Bitcoin.

Most importantly, the crypto currency trade volume in Bitcoin (BTC) must be at least 1 BTC for the last 24 hours to even be considered.

We currently support exchange data from Bitstamp, BTCe, Bter, Coinbase, CoinedUp, Coins-E, Crypto-Trade, Cryptsy, MintPal, Poloniex, and SwissCEX.

If you have a crypto currency that meets these criteria, please submit a consideration request using the Contact Us form.

It meets those criteria on Poloniex already, easily.
Activity: 61
Cryptsy does not really care about how many votes one coin has. I believe that there is high possibility EXE to be among next added coins.

it is in the interest of an exchange to provide a market place for a solid coin like Exe. The characteristics and fundamentals of Exe will pull it through to the bigger exchanges. Of course it would help to drop some BTC as well to have it higher up in the list Smiley

Agreed, why not push this through?  The passive approach Im seeing on this board by some is frustrating.  All it takes is a clone of EXE and some clever marketing to bury EXECOIN.  Which is why pushing it to a major exchange should be a priority.  The sooner it's listed on a major exchange and the sooner it's listed on coinwarz could only be a benefit to all involved. 

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Cryptsy does not really care about how many votes one coin has. I believe that there is high possibility EXE to be among next added coins.

it is in the interest of an exchange to provide a market place for a solid coin like Exe. The characteristics and fundamentals of Exe will pull it through to the bigger exchanges. Of course it would help to drop some BTC as well to have it higher up in the list Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: