Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 94. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Heres my 2 cents..if you look @ Cryptsy historically: EXE is #6 on the Cryptsy vote list right now.... historically Vern adds coins in groups: Mar 7= UTC, MZC,FLAP,TAK... Mar 14 = DGB,SAT,RDD,ZED... Mar 21= ZEIT, POT & CTM ... Mar 22= LYC, KDC...

I say let it be added NATURALLY, which seems to be in the 5-12 day area if Vern keeps up with his coin adding patterns. Just mine it till then & save you're BTC .. but don't let me stop you..I'de just assume get as much of this as possible now while diff is very reasonable.

-Happy Mining

Stop being cheap.  Donate

I'm in no rush..feel free to tho.
Activity: 61
Heres my 2 cents..if you look @ Cryptsy historically: EXE is #6 on the Cryptsy vote list right now.... historically Vern adds coins in groups: Mar 7= UTC, MZC,FLAP,TAK... Mar 14 = DGB,SAT,RDD,ZED... Mar 21= ZEIT, POT & CTM ... Mar 22= LYC, KDC...

I say let it be added NATURALLY, which seems to be in the 5-12 day area if Vern keeps up with his coin adding patterns. Just mine it till then & save you're BTC .. but don't let me stop you..I'de just assume get as much of this as possible now while diff is very reasonable.

-Happy Mining

Stop being cheap.  Donate

How many votes those coins had when they were added to the market?
There may be a minimum threshold which coin need to reach to go through.

That I dont know, & is a great question...But if he's adding multiples every 6-7 days, that puts EXE up for listing soon. Either way.. it's an exciting time.

-Happy Mining ( & trading too )

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

How many votes those coins had when they were added to the market?
There may be a minimum threshold which coin need to reach to go through.

As of now we have zerxus, jjc6676 and cryptoNerd ready to pay.

Let's see if anybody else would like to join us.
In a few days we'll see how many people are willing to pay and what are the chances of getting there without buying votes.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I don't really like the idea of paid votes, but to show some support I just donated .1 BTC + 1 free vote. Currently at 4466...should be +500 soon.

-Happy Mining
Activity: 39
Didn't have any BTC on cryptsy. Still waiting for transfer to appear, so I can buy votes.
Now I remember why I stop using them. It took my Vert transfer 3 days to appear on my balance.  Angry
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
I just donated 0.1 BTC the other day too!

cryptsy votes:4443

I observed that no one response!
Activity: 61
We need 10000 votes to get in front of the line on Cryptsy (https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes).

10000 votes cost BTC2.

Let's do some crowd funding.
I personally would pay BTC0.1 to push it to Cryptsy.
We need 19 or more volunteers.

We'll transfer these money to dev team and ask them to pay Cryptsy.
After this is done it would be easier to push it to Chinese markets as well and the rate will increase significantly.
Everybody will benefit from it.

Please reply to this post if you'd like to join me.

count me in. I will donate 0.1 BTC

I just donated 0.1 BTC the other day and .07 to the other exchange.  I'll do more if everyone joins the cause.
Activity: 39
We need 10000 votes to get in front of the line on Cryptsy (https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes).

10000 votes cost BTC2.

After this is done it would be easier to push it to Chinese markets as well and the rate will increase significantly.

count me in. I will donate 0.1 BTC
Activity: 87
So, we need some Moderators on Reddit and more Reddit action in fact. I will personally start using the tipbot there. For now that is all I can do. I can also Moderate things such as the following picture...

Devs, we really need you to answer questions like this. Maybe even do an AMA on reddit to get publicity.Prepare yourself though because I am sure a lot of Vertcoin lovers will be aiming questions about differences and other stuff at you. I am willing to send some BTC to Cryptsy as well to get the coin listed.

10000 votes cost BTC2.

Has anyone measured the reduction in power consumption by mining EXE over typical scrypt coins?
TIA

I did.
My R270X consumes ~150W mining EXE coin and ~175W for scrypt mining.
It's roughly 15% increase.
Same GPU and memory clock and highest intensity.
Activity: 578
Merit: 508
Has anyone measured the reduction in power consumption by mining EXE over typical scrypt coins?

TIA
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

EXEcoin p2pool node
COME ON GUYS - WE NEED YOUR MHS ! Wink currently ~57 MHs
LOW DOA

BIGGER PAYOUTS THAN IN A STRATUM MINE !!
DDOS RESISTANT

http://freebtc.eu:9173/
1% fee
REMEMBER TO USE A DEDICATED VERT/EXE-COIN MINER
ALSO REMEMBER THAT PAYOUT GOES STRAIGHT TO YOUR WALLET AFTER EACH BLOCK !! YOUR PAYMENTS WILL GROW OVER TIME (2-4 hours) SO DON'T PANIC IF YOU GET SMALL PAYOUTS AT THE BEGINNING

USAGE:

Code:
exeminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://freebtc.eu:9173 -u your_wallet_address -p x

We need more nodes https://github.com/paniczklos/p2pool-exe

Here's how the p2pool works : http://forum.netcodepool.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=672
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Can anyone please give me a clear, logical explanation of why this coin is only valuated at 4 cents with only 4 million coins in circulation, N scrypt, and 0 premine?

This blows my mind.

Probably because it is not possible to hardcore pump and dump it like some of the other coins. As soon as the "profit" hoard and multipools jump on it the difficulty goes up. The hoard will rape the other coins while this one will grow steadily.
Activity: 87
Going to cash out some coins this afternoon and send some to cryptsy BTC address
Activity: 299
So my main rig has been dead for about a week now. It held the execoin wallet. I kept a backup but my only means of accesing it currently is via my linux rig.

I'm trying to figure out how to install the wallet on ubuntu 13.10. I install all the correct dependencies listed in the "readme-qt" settings. After that there are really no instructions. So I assumed I would just run the file via ./ but when I do this I get back the error saying permission denied.

I have tried it both in sudo and root with the same results.

Any suggestions?

have you chmod +x execoin-qt?
Activity: 19

One more article about Execoin has been published:

http[Suspicious link removed]coin-vanguard-asic-free-zone/

cool
Pages:
Jump to: