Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 21. (Read 59224 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 05:08:38 AM
How can we use it in everyday lives?

there is kamony brazil site that accept experience points as payment methods,you use it if you want
for more info you see at the ANN or at the website of experience points
but i think xp need a gaming site to make popular and used by every people
Activity: 214
July 20, 2018, 03:46:59 AM
0sts coming soon,scam project
when something is reanimated ..but not soon..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
July 20, 2018, 02:58:44 AM
How can we use it in everyday lives?
Activity: 14
July 20, 2018, 01:36:11 AM
I rely this project will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck fellows.
Activity: 296
July 20, 2018, 01:34:14 AM
My forecast is executed! Already - 0.01850000 doge! We catch the bottom ..  Wink
0sts coming soon,scam project
July 19, 2018, 08:17:41 PM
My forecast is executed! Already - 0.01850000 doge! We catch the bottom ..  Wink
July 18, 2018, 04:19:13 AM
Price "XP", Surely goes to 0.015 doge!!! It is necessary to sell (0.021 doge) and then buy at the bottom .. (0.012 - 0.015 doge)
Activity: 296
July 18, 2018, 02:11:48 AM
When roadmap release ?
I hear dev team will release it but i can't see it in long times
Is it real project?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 09:12:48 AM
I was on this coin for a while but it seems that the devs are dead, no more twitter or trying to get the coin recognized on a decent exchange not even a crowd fund! COLX has done all of these and seem to be getting some recognition! Bye Bye EXP you are gooooooone

xp coin have several market and the coins still active when they have market even if only have one market
a lot of exchange adding xp coin to their market,so i think its just need the time to rise in price.

It's been quite a while, I would like to many exchanges be. The price is now at the bottom, I bought a few coins myself, but I am tormented by certain doubts. I would like more news from developers
July 17, 2018, 05:01:57 AM
Catching the bottom: 0.015 doge - https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XP/DOGE
July 15, 2018, 08:40:23 AM
I was on this coin for a while but it seems that the devs are dead, no more twitter or trying to get the coin recognized on a decent exchange not even a crowd fund! COLX has done all of these and seem to be getting some recognition! Bye Bye EXP you are gooooooone

xp coin have several market and the coins still active when they have market even if only have one market
a lot of exchange adding xp coin to their market,so i think its just need the time to rise in price.

The market cap of this coin went from a couple of thousands into 1 billion. Best pump and dump scheme ever.

the true a lot of Pos coins has unlimited supply but not mentioned except a liitle
with this price we can hold many coins as we want,but have a chance to get higher value in future
look at BCN bytecoin,long time ago only 2sat,but now,...
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 06:00:11 AM

The market cap of this coin went from a couple of thousands into 1 billion. Best pump and dump scheme ever.
July 13, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

Activity: 376
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 06:26:43 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
July 11, 2018, 03:38:41 PM
This might be the biggest noob question ever, but what is the link for the experience points webshop? I looked at the medium article but there is no link to a website or something Smiley
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 11, 2018, 04:46:37 AM
The Official XP Merchandise Shop!

We are proud to announce the release of our Merch Shop v1.0!

This store will offer merchandise of all kinds related to our project so that our backers and fans can advertise the XP vision to every part of the globe. Our goal with our shop is to:

1 Continue spreading the brand of XP on a global level.
2 Give back to our community.
3 Open up a space where our community can show their creativity.

Over time we will continue to update the store to keep up with growing trends and new community designs. Be sure to watch for the weekly sales and discount code giveaways!

https://medium.com/experience-points-official-xp/the-official-xp-merchandise-shop-a71b298faa16
Thank you.
Nice to see updates are coming.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 03:07:52 AM
The Official XP Merchandise Shop!

We are proud to announce the release of our Merch Shop v1.0!

This store will offer merchandise of all kinds related to our project so that our backers and fans can advertise the XP vision to every part of the globe. Our goal with our shop is to:

1 Continue spreading the brand of XP on a global level.
2 Give back to our community.
3 Open up a space where our community can show their creativity.

Over time we will continue to update the store to keep up with growing trends and new community designs. Be sure to watch for the weekly sales and discount code giveaways!

https://medium.com/experience-points-official-xp/the-official-xp-merchandise-shop-a71b298faa16
Activity: 14
July 09, 2018, 05:16:15 PM
NEW Pool for eXperience Points [XP]

BESTPOOL.ME

- Bestpool.me was tested for months before opening its doors to everyone
- Auto-exchange to BTC only for payout.
- 0,1% fee.
- 0.003BTC minimum threshold for 48 hours payment.
- 81 coins for sha256 and scrypt with the highest yield
- If you have serious mining power, we can add the algorithm you need with the most profitable coins

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-pool-bestpoolme-multipool-sha256-and-scrypt-4605670
July 08, 2018, 09:01:54 AM
is the contribution at mapping project already paid ?
i dont get any report for it,and i saw there is a new project that mentioned above
after finish do we need or allowed to uninstal the software

payments are made today so u should get your Xp for your contribution i guess around 8k should be sent to you, no need to uninstall as u can continue your participation this month as well to get Free xp by 4th Aug for points earned till end of this month

i only got between 7k - 8k xp coins for contributing in mapping cancer for more than two weeks,but its nice for begining
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 11:46:43 AM
Hello everyone,
As far as Pool staking is concerned, better staking in https://simplepospool.com/?ref=Xasouras , or https://stakeunited.com/panosgr36 , or maybe somewhere else ?
Pages:
Jump to: