Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 22. (Read 59202 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 09:27:11 AM
is the contribution at mapping project already paid ?
i dont get any report for it,and i saw there is a new project that mentioned above
after finish do we need or allowed to uninstal the software

payments are made today so u should get your Xp for your contribution i guess around 8k should be sent to you, no need to uninstall as u can continue your participation this month as well to get Free xp by 4th Aug for points earned till end of this month
Activity: 27
July 04, 2018, 09:15:16 AM
Hi does anyone know if the staking works on wallet Android app?
Just keep the wallet synchronized and unlocked?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
July 03, 2018, 12:03:51 PM

I think XP devs should become more active and do what they planned to do and the first point must be the partnerships with Steam, Dice, Origin and etc.
Otherwise ECP will do it first and this is not good.
I said it from the beginning that XP was just a hype pump and dump coin. There was just too much money spent of flash marketing... Sad to see but who knows what happens when the market recovers.

talking about pump and dump coin,i dont see no coin without pump and dump
and talking about a large of the amount,not only xp coin,even bytecoin/BCN have a large amount too
the more coin created the more communities needed so i think xp coin just need to spreads the coin to every people and can be used on any marketplace and game,and xp already on that
Every coin has its pump and dump but these are created by groups or large investors in low market cap coins. XP pumped it so hard with their marketing strategy that it worked against them in my opinion. thats a whole different P&D
Activity: 252
July 02, 2018, 07:30:14 PM
is the contribution at mapping project already paid ?
i dont get any report for it,and i saw there is a new project that mentioned above
after finish do we need or allowed to uninstal the software
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 02:07:19 PM
XP Fam! Introducing our newest challenge, the SETI Project.

Will you help scientists try to find signs of other intelligent life outside Earth? Join the challenge and earn your $XP.

Details here: https://medium.com/@TheBigXP/xp-launches-seti-project-26586b3b8dc1

https://twitter.com/TheBigXP/status/1013844013772951557
June 29, 2018, 09:12:44 PM
i just got  bronze badge for my contribution in mapping cancer maker since i joined at boinc
what i can get or benefite for it ? 64173 points already earned
anyone know or have experience about it ?
June 28, 2018, 11:28:46 PM

I think XP devs should become more active and do what they planned to do and the first point must be the partnerships with Steam, Dice, Origin and etc.
I said it from the beginning that XP was just a hype pump and dump coin. There was just too much money spent of flash marketing... Sad to see but who knows what happens when the market recovers.

talking about pump and dump coin,i dont see no coin without pump and dump
and talking about a large of the amount,not only xp coin,even bytecoin/BCN have a large amount too
the more coin created the more communities needed so i think xp coin just need to spreads the coin to every people and can be used on any marketplace and game,and xp already on that
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 01:15:11 PM
The project is interesting and the community is large with mostly Asian, a committed people who tend to influence any project. However we know that if we do not change the strategic way or change some technical terms this currency will not survive long. Anyone agree? I agree with the indignation of some.
Activity: 24
June 28, 2018, 10:20:55 AM
The coin is amazing. I wonder if there is a plan for listing on other exchanges?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
June 28, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

Activity: 43
June 28, 2018, 05:50:05 AM
Created a new faucet XP coin http://xp.stakemil.ml/
June 28, 2018, 01:10:33 AM
when dev cannot answer a simple question, I consider it scam, but very fast to get annoyed like a 5-year kid.

so,everything coin are scam if they not answer you, right ? i think you need to explor more in the crypto coin and ann threads
then you can find that not all the dev answer the question every people
i think this is about satisfied and unsatisfied about you ,I hope you can think rationally

i invest more thank 50k  on crypto at moment, I will be the one teach you how crypto work. pm I share my portfolio with you on crypto compare

xp teams are all scam. take it or be silent.

i've been on crypto since bitcoin launched,when there is no cryptopia,no poloniex,no bittrex and etc
when the people dont know how to buy bitcoin
even right now dogecoin and bitcoin no dev anymore only the communities,.is this scam too
Activity: 49
June 28, 2018, 12:17:26 AM
XP has a wonderful community.
There is an air drop there, I am happy because I can get XP.
I think that XP has potential in the future. I am very happy to participate in it.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 10:37:24 PM
when dev cannot answer a simple question, I consider it scam, but very fast to get annoyed like a 5-year kid.

so,everything coin are scam if they not answer you, right ? i think you need to explor more in the crypto coin and ann threads
i think this is about satisfied and unsatisfied about you ,I hope you can think rationally

i invest more thank 50k  on crypto at moment, I will be the one teach you how crypto work. pm I share my portfolio with you on crypto compare

xp teams are all scam. take it or be silent.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 10:33:41 PM
xp become baby toy coins lol.
Activity: 296
June 27, 2018, 07:58:15 AM
Dev maybe leaved project and enjoy holiday on Dubai
Activity: 123
June 27, 2018, 07:32:49 AM
cheap prices
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 06:17:33 AM
Right now it looks like there are no updates on github. For a couple of months ...
June 26, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 08:16:28 PM
Will the bootstrap not be constantly updated? To play https://coincrazy.online/ need to pay some fee, or is it free, and will the reward always be in XP?
Pages:
Jump to: