Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 23. (Read 59202 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 07:56:12 PM
when dev cannot answer a simple question, I consider it scam, but very fast to get annoyed like a 5-year kid.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 06:20:26 AM
I went to the website and I would say I am impressed by the big ambitions this project have for all those millions of players out there. I would like to ask if there are road maps where one can view the plans that will be applied by the said project and will there be any other games that will be created aside from the candy crush-like game that was shown in the announcements? I would like to see more games that can be added to Crypto-hunter.

it will be better you keep your money than to put on this scammers coin in my opinion.
Why do you think Xp is scam coin? Show me your think

scam coin is if no exchange which we can trade
even if that coins abandoned by the dev if still available on the market then no coin called scam
xp coin have much communities and market same like dogecoin
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 23, 2018, 05:41:29 AM
I went to the website and I would say I am impressed by the big ambitions this project have for all those millions of players out there. I would like to ask if there are road maps where one can view the plans that will be applied by the said project and will there be any other games that will be created aside from the candy crush-like game that was shown in the announcements? I would like to see more games that can be added to Crypto-hunter.

it will be better you keep your money than to put on this scammers coin in my opinion.
How is it a scammers coin?
Play games...
Get XP.
Profit.
+keep them in your wallet for a certain time=> get PoS coins=> buy more games with XP on website.
or
buy XP on Exchange=> keep them in your wallet for a certain time=> get PoS coins=> buy more games with XP on website
Website https://www.kamoney.com.br/
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
June 23, 2018, 05:25:35 AM

How is it a scammers coin?
Play games...
Get XP.
Profit.
Activity: 296
June 22, 2018, 12:25:22 AM

Why do you think Xp is scam coin? Show me your think
June 21, 2018, 10:46:22 PM

"scammers coin" ?
Explain your position with proofs ?
Or just the number of your posts increase?)
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

Activity: 616
June 21, 2018, 12:30:35 AM
June 21, 2018, 12:12:34 AM
its take so long loading block index when opening the wallet on pc with windows operating system
and take 30 seconds till one minutes to connect with xp network

is anyone have same problem with me ?
June 20, 2018, 12:42:45 AM
I've been hitting PUBG and earning XP! Loving it!
Looking forward to earning more XP for playing games.  Cool

i followed the setup, linked my steam account etc. still nothing, and ive been playing multiple different games on steam with the linked account. not sure what ive done wrong

Hi. It usually sends out the XP like 12 hours+ after you've played the game. Like if I play in the evening, sometime the next day I get my XP in my wallet.
How long has it been for you?
Can i earning XP with PUBG mobile ?
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
June 19, 2018, 04:53:33 AM
I've been hitting PUBG and earning XP! Loving it!
Looking forward to earning more XP for playing games.  Cool

i followed the setup, linked my steam account etc. still nothing, and ive been playing multiple different games on steam with the linked account. not sure what ive done wrong

Hi. It usually sends out the XP like 12 hours+ after you've played the game. Like if I play in the evening, sometime the next day I get my XP in my wallet.
How long has it been for you?
June 18, 2018, 10:29:37 AM
When the news update realease,so long time ? Please tell time detail next week,next month or next year.
Thanks
Activity: 42
June 16, 2018, 06:47:17 PM
bridging the gap between the cryptocurrency world users and the gamers worldwide.. an intelligent target and precise goal plus a detailed information is all you need.. good luck
June 16, 2018, 06:34:54 PM
i saw experience points used by other coin on discord for rewarding points to the communites,its good news

hope there is more site,game or anything that will use xp coin for rewards
Activity: 126
June 16, 2018, 08:29:59 AM
Does this coin applicable for players who want to buy/ subscribe game features on DOTA 2 and League of Legends? It would also be great if the new updates of the platform were posted here on bitcointalk since we keep on viewing forums day to day.
June 16, 2018, 12:53:52 AM
with huge amount of xp coin,i'm sure will grow time by time not from pumping
its remind me about coin like BCN/bytecoin and RDD reddcoin or even dogecoin

the true a lot of pos coin have huge amount or unlimited supply but they dont give the publication
by the way when wallet will be updated ?
June 15, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

the wallet is not synced. weak project. deceit
It's sync perfectly.
Activity: 308
June 15, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

the wallet is not synced. weak project. deceit
June 14, 2018, 02:51:25 PM
let's see new things coming. Hope in a bright future for this coin!

if you see or remember about bytecoin/BCN,long time ago the price of this coin only 4sat but right now we can see the value  of BCN 67sat

time by time the coin that have good support team and community will grow in future,but we dont know when
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
SEO
June 13, 2018, 06:51:34 PM
Hope Xp is involved in next binance community vote !
Pages:
Jump to: