Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 9. (Read 59202 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 0
July 15, 2019, 06:24:54 PM
I don't see what is so funny. These "core devs" are destroying this coin by making a mockery out of it. When I saw the website and that goofy dude in a green leotard, I knew this coin was crap.

Since that time, they have had a "moon"/greed mentality, and everything since then has been complete garbage.

Only someone pure of heart not focused on profit and greed can make a truly revolutionary contribution.

Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin to get dollars? No, he made bitcoin to replace them.
Activity: 22
July 15, 2019, 01:23:30 PM
Just to do the swap on CE is going to cost them one BTC or about $10,600 at current price. lol Think it is safe to say that their will be no swap.  What do they plan to do about all the other exchanges XP is listed on? nothing?  

Casey "the core dev" is considering selling master nodes of the swap coin. Or selling pre access to the new chain. All in a effort to pay for the swap fee on just one exchange of the many XP is listed on.  Talk about a unfair swap.  Shocked

So him and maybe a few others are only ones currently running new chain and getting all the rewards. lol

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
July 14, 2019, 07:51:10 PM
unfortunately swap 200:1 is not fare, thats why o should sell my coins until fall price more!
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
July 14, 2019, 01:30:47 AM

Their are a couple of dummies who are trying to screw all the HODLers by currently trying to scam as many folks as possible out of their xp with a swap. They say they have CE onboard which I highly doubt. We do not want CE exchanging our XP with their swap coin.

We need a new discord channel that is not controlled by these stooges. Rossman, Casey, do not have this coins best interest in mind.

Yeah give all your XP coins to some random dude from a discord chat that goes by the name Rossman, or Casey.  Brilliant idea!!!!!!  Don't worry about XP price crash just give all your coin to Rossman or Casey and they will make it all better.... NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Need someone to get new Discord going without those two goons.

Off-course you may create a discord group. & I think there should be an fb fan group too. But I don't think that they can do anything as the project is community driven which has decided that in case of swap, the new token will not be traded. so they will loose instead and no one will send them any coin except some newbies who can be victim of their propaganda.
July 13, 2019, 10:20:22 PM
Check the Discord. It appears this so-called core Dev is initiating the swap, check the Discord currently he claims it is at 99.9%.
July 13, 2019, 05:46:17 PM

Their are a couple of dummies who are trying to screw all the HODLers by currently trying to scam as many folks as possible out of their xp with a swap. They say they have CE onboard which I highly doubt. We do not want CE exchanging our XP with their swap coin.

We need a new discord channel that is not controlled by these stooges. Rossman, Casey, do not have this coins best interest in mind.

Yeah give all your XP coins to some random dude from a discord chat that goes by the name Rossman, or Casey.  Brilliant idea!!!!!!  Don't worry about XP price crash just give all your coin to Rossman or Casey and they will make it all better.... NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Need someone to get new Discord going without those two goons.

July 13, 2019, 01:34:24 PM
Since this is an open source community driven project not owned by any specific corporation, the community appears to be in favor of keeping the XP coin without a swap. It is better, there are not too many.

Consider dogecoin with 120 billion to experiencepoints coins 281 billion. if a large enough user base can be established, without a swap. We will see a higher price.

The community has spoken.

Also, the price fluctuates. Check out a coin that swapped called penguincoin. The price was something like 0.08 dogecoin, then they swapped it roughly 2.3:1. Now the new coin, although there are less coins, is cheaper than the old one, because less people support the new coin. In short, swaps simply destroy a coin worse than anything else.

I am not sure, but I can predict that back in 2017, when Bitoin was trading at USD 17K, XP was trading at 30 sat, this will be happen this year too, and people those who are hodeling it since 2017, will be able to sell it in some loss or maybe in profit. But Remember that trading is not for dummies, don't invest too much money it. Invest a little.
July 13, 2019, 12:58:02 PM
yeah if pips are for no swap,than no swap it must !!!!

The community will not allow you to swap the coin. & What about dogecoin ? Has it swapped ? instead it is listing on more and more exchanges, Dev and the community can also do it.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
July 12, 2019, 09:26:55 PM
yeah if pips are for no swap,than no swap it must !!!!
July 11, 2019, 12:57:08 PM
Since this is an open source community driven project not owned by any specific corporation, the community appears to be in favor of keeping the XP coin without a swap. It is better, there are not too many.

Consider dogecoin with 120 billion to experiencepoints coins 281 billion. if a large enough user base can be established, without a swap. We will see a higher price.

The community has spoken.

Also, the price fluctuates. Check out a coin that swapped called penguincoin. The price was something like 0.08 dogecoin, then they swapped it roughly 2.3:1. Now the new coin, although there are less coins, is cheaper than the old one, because less people support the new coin. In short, swaps simply destroy a coin worse than anything else.
July 09, 2019, 12:16:08 PM
Often after the swap is a dump of coins. This is usually what a developer does premine in the hands. I hope this will not be the case!

There is no official announcement regarding swap has been published yet and will never be. Because this coin will never be swapped. The dev know it that SWAP means to dump the coin,and he looks a good man, He should think to reduce the inflation, He can do it if there is no private mining. The recent price dump is caused because another coin with similar name was created https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxpchain-chain-your-experience-into-real-value-xpc-4022431 and recently listed on coinexchange. However the developer who created that coin does not belong to any of XP Coin's official, also he used the same name as other altcoins are using the name of bitcoin, But when you create a coin on the name of bitcoin, its value increases, I don't know why its market caps have been decreased ? I think the reason could be bitcoin's recent moon.
copper member
Activity: 161
https://voucher-co.in
July 08, 2019, 09:36:27 AM
Often after the swap is a dump of coins. This is usually what a developer does premine in the hands. I hope this will not be the case!
July 08, 2019, 09:12:11 AM
Big Du** and Fu** for those who want to swap this coin. I don't know why these MFs do swap ?? what the hell with them ?

The Community Want NO SWAPPPP

If this happened, New coin will not be traded in any case by the community.

If that coin will be traded, it will be traded only by the big whales and all they loose. Remember This. We the community have decided and it is final that we will not trade new coin if swap happens.

Don't take this warning Lightly, Take It Seriously, Just Remember This WARNING! It is the Community Who Decided this, Not me alone!
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
July 06, 2019, 03:30:03 PM
I thank you, but it's still not working anyway. I looked in CryptoID and also those that are there did not work. I will continue to wait.
July 06, 2019, 02:06:06 AM
Could someone provide some decent nodes? I can not sync my wallet.

addnode 108.61.182.6 add

addnode 124.141.74.14 add

addnode 24.202.3.170 add

addnode 108.61.182.6 add

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
July 04, 2019, 03:18:46 PM
Could someone provide some decent nodes? I can not sync my wallet.
July 03, 2019, 11:36:53 PM
Don't be fooled by the swap. Hold your XP tight. Keep your nodes going please. If not running one please get one going. They are already making threats to those who decide to not swap. Saying they will make it as much of a pain in the ass as possible for people to use the original chain.

The people that will be trying to get your XP are nothing more than parasites.
Their idea for a new coin isn't good enough to stand on it's own so they look for a vulnerable coin community and try to get everyone to swap for their coin.  A tired old scam it is.

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
July 02, 2019, 03:47:56 AM
team received an email from Bleutrade indicating they will delist XP in the near future. If you have coin there, you probably want to move it. Specifically, withdraws will end 09/31/2019 and trading will end in two weeks.
https://twitter.com/TheBigXP/status/1145801837682892800
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
July 01, 2019, 04:32:44 PM
Bleutrade is delisting XP coin and even dogecoin! anybody knows what happened?
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
June 28, 2019, 04:22:44 AM
$0,000005 USD 
Pages:
Jump to: