Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 8. (Read 59202 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 18, 2019, 07:49:48 PM
Actually, I'm an Experiencecoin supporter now. You can check it out at experiencecoin.org.

I knew the swap would fail long ago. The core devs cannot afford it, unless someone is willing to donate 1 bitcoin for coinexchange.io swap, and 0.2 bitcoin for tradesatoshi.

I do not like the swap for several reasons.

1. There is no guarantee the price will go up.

2. Some people do not support the swap, so experiencepoints coins will also lose supporters.

3. I like the high coin count, if I wanted a lower coin circulating supply, I would invest in a different coin.

4. The primary motivation behind the swap is greed, poeple simply want the price to go up.

5. A swapped coin is essentially a new coin altogether, except there is less support, less coins and less opportunity.

There are more...

Some things to think about, why we want the swap.

With the actual percentage staking system, big holders have a really heavy advantage against small holders due they get a much larger share of the total stakes.

The new C11 algorithm based on PivX with a pretty fair share between staking and masternode owners has a different pos system, block reward(c11,new chain)/percentage reward(sha256 algo, old chain). So what means that for the investors? Big bag holders gets less rewards while small investors will have a better share.
So beside you are not a big bag holder you should stick with the swap and to call the team greedy by change the chain to a more community friendly system is kinda irritating .

And yes, you cant make everybody happy while going through a swap. So please decide for yourself what you want and how you invest your money.

Also i would really like to step out of that fud circle you guys build up here. If you @diorthotis decide to stick to the old chain, i wish you all the best and probably where will be ways to profit from each other after swap.

So basically you want a swap because your butt hurt over people with more coins than you getting more staking rewards. 

Great idea!!!!!!!

July 18, 2019, 07:38:11 PM
Just to do the swap on CE is going to cost them one BTC or about $10,600 at current price. lol Think it is safe to say that their will be no swap.  What do they plan to do about all the other exchanges XP is listed on? nothing?  

Casey "the core dev" is considering selling master nodes of the swap coin. Or selling pre access to the new chain. All in a effort to pay for the swap fee on just one exchange of the many XP is listed on.  Talk about a unfair swap.  Shocked

So him and maybe a few others are only ones currently running new chain and getting all the rewards. lol

Cant bind together these murmurings. Why are u crowing like a pregnant female? Let the words flow fluent and unrestrained, let the power of mouth muscles to take control over sebaceous gland. Spit the essence, a pure sense for it to be shared and understood by all the nodes, all ur peers without exception. What u are saying, someone sells access to the swap chain to pay fees on exchange where swap is designed to happen? Make more sense with ur tongue. I cant bear it. Cant follow the logical ties, cant visualize how BOO - regarded widely as bonds of commonality - hold together a nucleus of ur speech. Verbalistics tools are to be wielded and used for an investigation into essentials of ur saying.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you just put me to sleep with all that gooberage.
Activity: 330
July 18, 2019, 07:08:32 PM
I only mentioned it because some people may not even know there IS a difference between a coin and a token.
Activity: 27
July 18, 2019, 06:29:30 PM
It looks like we have some buy support WAHOO!!!! To the MOON!!!

I created a token! Its called LITESHARES™, there are only 4 billion, and I donated 1 billion to the comity account. You can own 1 billion for only 1 million Bitshares!!! Shocked (while supplies last)

https://openledger.io/market/LITESHARES_BTS

And why do you think we have that buy support?

please leave other projects out of the eXperience Points announcement thread.
July 18, 2019, 05:45:23 PM
It looks like we have some buy support WAHOO!!!! To the MOON!!!

I created a token! Its called LITESHARES™, there are only 4 billion, and I donated 1 billion to the comity account. You can own 1 billion for only 1 million Bitshares!!! Shocked (while supplies last)

https://openledger.io/market/LITESHARES_BTS
July 18, 2019, 02:12:17 PM
You want Swap ?? Right!!  Grin Cheesy Wink
OK let do it  Grin Cheesy Tongue

The community is not going to trade your new token and swap will not work on a single exchange too.

Which community you talking about to be exactly?

I am really curios about that. Since i know the community pretty good and the majority of it wants the swap.

But obviously you just scamming around. Don't even know the difference of a coin and a token !  
July 18, 2019, 12:46:58 PM
Dear novaexchange, nobody likes you.

No, I do not want a swap. But we cannot change what the dev is doing.
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
July 18, 2019, 12:29:48 PM
Just to do the swap on CE is going to cost them one BTC or about $10,600 at current price. lol Think it is safe to say that their will be no swap.  What do they plan to do about all the other exchanges XP is listed on? nothing?  

Casey "the core dev" is considering selling master nodes of the swap coin. Or selling pre access to the new chain. All in a effort to pay for the swap fee on just one exchange of the many XP is listed on.  Talk about a unfair swap.  Shocked

So him and maybe a few others are only ones currently running new chain and getting all the rewards. lol

Cant bind together these murmurings. Why are u crowing like a pregnant female? Let the words flow fluent and unrestrained, let the power of mouth muscles to take control over sebaceous gland. Spit the essence, a pure sense for it to be shared and understood by all the nodes, all ur peers without exception. What u are saying, someone sells access to the swap chain to pay fees on exchange where swap is designed to happen? Make more sense with ur tongue. I cant bear it. Cant follow the logical ties, cant visualize how BOO - regarded widely as bonds of commonality - hold together a nucleus of ur speech. Verbalistics tools are to be wielded and used for an investigation into essentials of ur saying.

Check the discord, Casey has said he is selling nodes to pay the swap fee.

Many people are not native english speaking here.

You want Swap ?? Right!!  Grin Cheesy Wink
OK let do it  Grin Cheesy Tongue

The community is not going to trade your new token and swap will not work on a single exchange too.
Activity: 11
July 18, 2019, 12:03:40 PM
Nova Exchange / ExperiencePoints (XP)

Greetings to the entire ExperiencePoints (XP) community, it is a pleasure to invite you to market your coins in Nova exchange ...

https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_XP/
https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_XP/
https://novaexchange.com/market/MOON_XP/
July 18, 2019, 11:15:11 AM

Check the discord, Casey has said he is selling nodes to pay the swap fee.

Many people are not native english speaking here.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
July 18, 2019, 10:16:53 AM

July 18, 2019, 10:01:02 AM
I have no say whether the old chain stays. No, I am not supporting the old chain. If the devs want to swap, OK. I just don't think they can afford it, and I don't think it will help.

Imagine if you are a small bag holder, lets say you have 1,000,000 XP worth about $3 usd. Let's imagine you stake with the new reward system and you get blocks! Your total value is still small!

Staking does not make anyone rich unless you have a huge amount of value with liquidity also available.

But the staked amount is always a small portion of your holding, so it is never a lot of money compared to the staked amount.
July 18, 2019, 06:32:40 AM
Actually, I'm an Experiencecoin supporter now. You can check it out at experiencecoin.org.

I knew the swap would fail long ago. The core devs cannot afford it, unless someone is willing to donate 1 bitcoin for coinexchange.io swap, and 0.2 bitcoin for tradesatoshi.

2. Some people do not support the swap, so experiencepoints coins will also lose supporters.

3. I like the high coin count, if I wanted a lower coin circulating supply, I would invest in a different coin.

4. The primary motivation behind the swap is greed, poeple simply want the price to go up.

5. A swapped coin is essentially a new coin altogether, except there is less support, less coins and less opportunity.

There are more...

Some things to think about, why we want the swap.

With the actual percentage staking system, big holders have a really heavy advantage against small holders due they get a much larger share of the total stakes.

The new C11 algorithm based on PivX with a pretty fair share between staking and masternode owners has a different pos system, block reward(c11,new chain)/percentage reward(sha256 algo, old chain). So what means that for the investors? Big bag holders gets less rewards while small investors will have a better share.
So beside you are not a big bag holder you should stick with the swap and to call the team greedy by change the chain to a more community friendly system is kinda irritating .

And yes, you cant make everybody happy while going through a swap. So please decide for yourself what you want and how you invest your money.

Also i would really like to step out of that fud circle you guys build up here. If you @diorthotis decide to stick to the old chain, i wish you all the best and probably where will be ways to profit from each other after swap.
July 18, 2019, 02:50:16 AM

There are more...

So now two swaps??

July 18, 2019, 12:59:26 AM

There are more...
July 17, 2019, 09:29:25 PM
Wow, just read through all the bull crap you guys did write the last pages.

It's time to clap for the fudster team here ! :=). Not often see this kind of shit talk yet.

I follow this project since dez. 2017, so i did the high and crashed with it to 0.000002 never seen you guys speaking much here or in discord.
The Swap was widely discussed in discord and tg and the majority of these communication channels is behind the swap.

The main dev leaved the project back in autumn 2018, decision for swap was made in later summer/ early autumn 2018.
Casey the new dev just started in January 2019 as main dev but hes been with xp for more time, also some of the team members of evangelo (since sommer 2017) are still around. So Casey just finish the work, the old dev has started!
So:
You guys are free to hold onto your coins but notice please, the whole xp team will swap to the new chain and you guys will be left with:

No active developer, without an exchange to trade, a shabby wallet with no support,

But maybe you guys are just the XPC-Team trying to spread even more fud after you got rekt with you scam action in sommer 2018. You guys really hijacked the Facebook account of the original XP-Team.

For all guys that just get started with eXperience Points: it had a pretty rough time in 2018. Some team member had to quit. Other like the XPC-guys got greedy and tried to make their own project with a airdrop to XP holders. In that time they tried everything to fud XP-Coin, due to the leave of the main dev in autumn 2018 the swap is in a pretty delay already.

But things started to turn around since this year. Team is forming a new structure and i am looking forward to have some good times with eXperience Points.
For all swap related new please check:eXperience Points

In case some question pop up, feel free to ask me anything. I hopefully can provide you with a source backed answer.

DON'T FALL TO FUD.
DYOR
July 16, 2019, 05:35:26 PM
As Bluetrade has stopped trading XP, they must find a new exchange like coinbene, it'll increase trading volume and the coin price too.
July 16, 2019, 05:17:36 PM

Swap will not work out. The community will not trade the new token. As decided.
July 16, 2019, 12:59:51 AM
I don't see what is so funny. These "core devs" are destroying this coin by making a mockery out of it. When I saw the website and that goofy dude in a green leotard, I knew this coin was crap.

Since that time, they have had a "moon"/greed mentality, and everything since then has been complete garbage.

Only someone pure of heart not focused on profit and greed can make a truly revolutionary contribution.

Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin to get dollars? No, he made bitcoin to replace them.

Is there hope for this coin to revive the trust from its previous supporters. I hope the dev team will wake up and do their job. Or they are already finished with this project because they already got what they want?

Very small hope in my opinion. Now that they have control of official website listed on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
July 15, 2019, 06:57:38 PM
I don't see what is so funny. These "core devs" are destroying this coin by making a mockery out of it. When I saw the website and that goofy dude in a green leotard, I knew this coin was crap.

Since that time, they have had a "moon"/greed mentality, and everything since then has been complete garbage.

Only someone pure of heart not focused on profit and greed can make a truly revolutionary contribution.

Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin to get dollars? No, he made bitcoin to replace them.

Is there hope for this coin to revive the trust from its previous supporters. I hope the dev team will wake up and do their job. Or they are already finished with this project because they already got what they want?
Pages:
Jump to: