Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 4. (Read 59202 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
August 15, 2019, 10:25:12 AM
August 14, 2019, 11:02:09 AM
When this shit will hit 0.0032 at the price where I bought. Bitcoin dominance increasing so it should hit to that before that happen. This month

Lol you need this coin to jump up by 300%. Don't hold your breath. BTC dominance increasing means this coin is going to start dropping alot faster in DOGE price. The volume is almost dead.
This is most likely one of your last chances to sell before the swap and get something. Post swap whatever you have will be very near worthless.  After the new chain official assholes convince all their drones to swap 200 for 1. All while the assholes give themselves 4 billion coins.  Lol this shit show is straight comedy. Lurking in the discord is hilarious. They got some asshole that refers to himself as " the teacher" who hypes up the swap.  It's pure fucking comedy watching the fucktards in there.

Each community driven coin gets a big pump before a big dump, the way you said crypto not work nowadays, even the whales cannot leave the market in a position where everyone may loose. If I am right then the coin will get a pump maybe for upto 0.007 or more in doge. But I could be wrong in this scenario. Let see how whales drive the coin.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 13, 2019, 07:36:38 PM
When this shit will hit 0.0032 at the price where I bought. Bitcoin dominance increasing so it should hit to that before that happen. This month

Lol you need this coin to jump up by 300%. Don't hold your breath. BTC dominance increasing means this coin is going to start dropping alot faster in DOGE price. The volume is almost dead.
This is most likely one of your last chances to sell before the swap and get something. Post swap whatever you have will be very near worthless.  After the new chain official assholes convince all their drones to swap 200 for 1. All while the assholes give themselves 4 billion coins.  Lol this shit show is straight comedy. Lurking in the discord is hilarious. They got some asshole that refers to himself as " the teacher" who hypes up the swap.  It's pure fucking comedy watching the fucktards in there.
August 13, 2019, 05:05:16 AM
Activity: 6
August 12, 2019, 10:19:17 PM

Guess I should have assumed that 4billion would be the cap calculation because it is the premined amount.

1.5x is better?  lol  So until $1m+ magically flows into the coin everyone is under water on the swap?

Exactly how much $ are you spending to keep the old chain alive and on what is it being spent?

Market capitalization and liquidity (which you're referring to here by "[fiat] flows into the coin") are once again very different things. No coin on the market will sell for its market capitalization because no coin has a single buy order for the entire circulating supply at the market price.

Here's how it really works... for the post and pre swap coins to have equivalent value given the ratio, you need two, and only two things, things:

1. buyers and sellers willing to trade at the appropriate values (market capitalization)
2. enough buyers and sellers to trade at that value to starve buyers and sellers at lower values (liquidity)

That's it. Anyone else suggesting otherwise lacks economic awareness, and yes, there's quite a few people like that running around.

Also, as the coin is proof-of-stake, you need at least double the old coin's circulating supply at the given ratio in the swap's premine to ensure no rouge actors are able to get a majority of the staking power. The team is going to need the 2 billion to keep the new chain stable as large stake holders swap to the new chain. Once that coin is no longer needed, we may consider burning some of it, much like other reputable coins have done. To try to start a new chain without the coin to ensure no one can own the network would be highly irresponsible.

As for the bills, the team runs 20+ VPS of varying resources to provide seeds and explorers for mainnet and testnet, mail, website and other infrastructure. Even at the cheapest configuration on most VPS hosts, you can do the math and know it's not gonna be cheap, and since this old wallet is a beast on memory (a frequent complaint by service providers and individuals hosting core nodes), most of our VPS are not running minimal configurations.
No shit Sherlock. I did all that math based in DOgE price and you don't think I understand that when I say a magical $1m+ needs to flow into the coin that I mean $1m+ of DOGE?  Sure as hell isn't going to be $1m+ of BTC.

As far as the bills, yada yada yada, answer the question how much and on what. Until you answer and not beat around the bush I'll assume your full of it.

I'm working on dumping mine now. This coin has no hope. I'll be out of here soon enough. But until then I'm not stopping in here.

If I help prevent one person from getting hurt by this swap I will consider that a success. 
Activity: 17
August 12, 2019, 11:38:53 AM

Guess I should have assumed that 4billion would be the cap calculation because it is the premined amount.

1.5x is better?  lol  So until $1m+ magically flows into the coin everyone is under water on the swap?

Exactly how much $ are you spending to keep the old chain alive and on what is it being spent?

Market capitalization and liquidity (which you're referring to here by "[fiat] flows into the coin") are once again very different things. No coin on the market will sell for its market capitalization because no coin has a single buy order for the entire circulating supply at the market price.

Here's how it really works... for the post and pre swap coins to have equivalent value given the ratio, you need two, and only two things, things:

1. buyers and sellers willing to trade at the appropriate values (market capitalization)
2. enough buyers and sellers to trade at that value to starve buyers and sellers at lower values (liquidity)

That's it. Anyone else suggesting otherwise lacks economic awareness, and yes, there's quite a few people like that running around.

Also, as the coin is proof-of-stake, you need at least double the old coin's circulating supply at the given ratio in the swap's premine to ensure no rouge actors are able to get a majority of the staking power. The team is going to need the 2 billion to keep the new chain stable as large stake holders swap to the new chain. Once that coin is no longer needed, we may consider burning some of it, much like other reputable coins have done. To try to start a new chain without the coin to ensure no one can own the network would be highly irresponsible.

As for the bills, the team runs 20+ VPS of varying resources to provide seeds and explorers for mainnet and testnet, mail, website and other infrastructure. Even at the cheapest configuration on most VPS hosts, you can do the math and know it's not gonna be cheap, and since this old wallet is a beast on memory (a frequent complaint by service providers and individuals hosting core nodes), most of our VPS are not running minimal configurations.
Activity: 296
August 12, 2019, 11:30:24 AM
Shit coin with useless team
August 12, 2019, 10:33:40 AM
What is expected versus unexpected is usually, in a large way, just a measure of someone's experiences. You didn't know how to calculate our new market capitalization, and honestly, it's still high, you should be around the 1.5 to 2x, not 3x. By the way, any of those are a heck of alot better than the 19x you calculated...

The devil is in the details, right? Look below for a quick breakdown of technology fundamentals:

The new codebase is a PIVX variant.
    Privacy is available, but will not be activated till issues with Zerocoin implementation are resolved.
    Swap ratio is 200:1, meaning 200 coins on the old chain can be exchanged for 1 coin on the new chain.
    Masternode collateral is 500,000 coins.
    Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, and Masternodes are supported.
    Proof-of-Work is reserved for coin launch and ends in first 300 blocks. Proof-of-Stake begins at block 301.
    Max coin supply will be 20,000,000,000 XP.
    Premine will be 4,003,000,001 XP, of which 2,000,000,000 is allocated for swapping and other issues like web wallet and Lionbit exit scams. Effective foundation premine will be 10% of supply.
    Block time will be 1 minute.
    Block rewards begin at 1,200 and gradually decrease to 400. See Block Reward and Split chart below.
    Stake versus Masternode split starts at 60% versus 40% and gradually changes to 25% versus 75%.
    Coins are never burned. Stake versus Masternode for transaction fees is 40% versus 60% for the life of the chain.

1.5x is better?  lol  So until $1m+ magically flows into the coin everyone is under water on the swap?

August 12, 2019, 10:03:13 AM
What is expected versus unexpected is usually, in a large way, just a measure of someone's experiences. You didn't know how to calculate our new market capitalization, and honestly, it's still high, you should be around the 1.5 to 2x, not 3x. By the way, any of those are a heck of alot better than the 19x you calculated... That's something I could help with, but for sure, I'm not going to call you an amateur for it. You're welcome to your opinion about my experiences. Time will prove you right or wrong.

As for this "sell at a loss" nonsense, we're not saying that resurrecting the old chain will be impossible. Someone could do it, but they'll have to do it on their own with their own cash and definitely as a fork, just as I have had to do the last 4 months with the old chain. You folks seriously have no clue who is paying the bills right now to keep the old chain infrastructure going. I'm happy to pay the bills till we've swapped, but after that, someone else is going to have to do the work if you want to keep the old chain alive. I have absolutely zero obligation to anyone to keep the old wallet going because the team had decided to swap long before I joined them. I'm paying for it now because I feel it's the right thing to do, but not a day after the swap is over.

As I've always said, folks who want to stay on the old chain can stay there, but they'll have their work cut out for them. I know, because I have to work with the old chain everyday.
August 12, 2019, 07:37:23 AM
Hi FalconCoinTalonPower,

, why would you then turn around and sell that new coin at a value less than 200 old coins? I mean, if you want to take a loss, by all means, go for it, but I wouldn't expect most people to want to do that.

You must be a bit of a amateur in the crypto market because everyone who's been around for a while knows that the unexpected is what always happens. Not a knock on you just saying.

As far as people selling at a loss it sounds like they will have no choice.
  we would make resurrecting the old chain difficult, and I meant every word of it
August 12, 2019, 07:25:40 AM
Hi FalconCoinTalonPower,

I think where your math goes sideways is that the post-swap value in DOGE shouldn't be multiplied by the supply cap. Market capitalization is not calculated that way. It's multiplied against the circulating supply, in this case, 4 billion, keeping in mind that half of that is locked up for development and the other half is for swapping the coin base.

The other thing is that the only way to get the new coin is by exchanging old coin or minting from exchanged coin, and we're not conceding ground on that. If to get a new coin you must give 200 old coin, why would you then turn around and sell that new coin at a value less than 200 old coins? I mean, if you want to take a loss, by all means, go for it, but I wouldn't expect most people to want to do that. Might there be people that are willing to sell the old coin at less than .00134 right now and will sell the new coin for less as a result? Possibly, but I think the coin has found its bottom, and I doubt there will be much of a sell off for natural reasons. Certainly manipulators be manipulators...

Where swaps really run into trouble is when they do one or more of the following...

1. Duplicate coinbase from another chain, essentially making a whole new chain of free money. Hoping it has any relevance to the original coin is a pipe dream because there's nothing at stake.
2. Flood the market with free coin from the new chain. Once again, very bad for valuation. Typically done to attract community. We already have community. Folks are going to have to do real development work to get any coins from the team.
3. Exit scam or in some other way violate swap rule integrity

We're doing none of the above, and we have introduced some innovative and easy-to-reference methods for ensuring that.

ok

4 billion * 0.32 = 1.28 Billion DOGE market cap
1.28 billion * 0.003 = $3,840,000 market cap necessary to break even post swap. That is still around 3 times current market cap to break even post swap.    Correct?

If correct how is swapping beneficial to anyone?
August 12, 2019, 04:49:08 AM

Ok so XP coin is officially dead.
Time to dump unless you want to lose 199 coins for every 200 held.
I imagine market cap will drop 10x after swap to around $100k at most.
If your holding this thing the time to get out is now.

A manipulative buyer couldn't have said it better!
August 12, 2019, 04:29:41 AM
Hi FalconCoinTalonPower,

I think where your math goes sideways is that the post-swap value in DOGE shouldn't be multiplied by the supply cap. Market capitalization is not calculated that way. It's multiplied against the circulating supply, in this case, 4 billion, keeping in mind that half of that is locked up for development and the other half is for swapping the coin base.

The other thing is that the only way to get the new coin is by exchanging old coin or minting from exchanged coin, and we're not conceding ground on that. If to get a new coin you must give 200 old coin, why would you then turn around and sell that new coin at a value less than 200 old coins? I mean, if you want to take a loss, by all means, go for it, but I wouldn't expect most people to want to do that. Might there be people that are willing to sell the old coin at less than .00134 right now and will sell the new coin for less as a result? Possibly, but I think the coin has found its bottom, and I doubt there will be much of a sell off for natural reasons. Certainly manipulators be manipulators...

Where swaps really run into trouble is when they do one or more of the following...

1. Duplicate coinbase from another chain, essentially making a whole new chain of free money. Hoping it has any relevance to the original coin is a pipe dream because there's nothing at stake.
2. Flood the market with free coin from the new chain. Once again, very bad for valuation. Typically done to attract community. We already have community. Folks are going to have to do real development work to get any coins from the team.
3. Exit scam or in some other way violate swap rule integrity

We're doing none of the above, and we have introduced some innovative and easy-to-reference methods for ensuring that.
August 12, 2019, 01:24:18 AM
This look like an interesting coin, but I'll get some XP after swap, it's a bad deal getting them right now! A 200:1 swap means each coin would cost $0.001. Better waiting the price drop to $0.00005 to $0.00007, that's the real level of a 20 billion coin in a 700 ranking position.

Post swap, the new chain coin must demand a price of at least 1/3 of a DOGE each for those who swap to break even. The market cap would have to be around 6.4 billion DOGE, $19.2 million.

Current original xp chain price of 0.0016 DOGE each x 200 = 0.32 (this because 200 coins becomes 1)

20billion new chain xp * 0.32 DOGE each = 6.4 billion DOGE total.
Current DOGE price of $0.003 each x 6.4 billion = $19.2m.

To recap
Those who do not sell now and go through with the swap must hope and pray that the market cap increases 19x from current cap in order to break even.
Wouldn't touch this coin with a 200ft pole.

Please correct my math if I am wrong.  Have those who support the swap done this math yet? I think not, unless I am somehow dead wrong on my math.

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
August 11, 2019, 11:27:47 PM
This look like an interesting coin, but I'll get some XP after swap, it's a bad deal getting them right now! A 200:1 swap means each coin would cost $0.001. Better waiting the price drop to $0.00005 to $0.00007, that's the real level of a 20 billion coin in a 700 ranking position.
Activity: 16
August 11, 2019, 04:46:45 PM
Being delisted from TradeSatoshi because of swap. Devs doing great job destroying the coin. Soon it will only be listed on coinexchange.io which will soon be forcing KYC laws.  Great job XP team!!!!

You're welcome. I told you we would make resurrecting the old chain difficult, and I meant every word of it. Someday, we'll take a look at returning to trade Satoshi, but for now, we're focused on our exchanges were trading is actually happening.

When all is said and done, we'll still have 4 well established exchanges (some KYC, some not), 3 staking pools, and entirely new service providers for masternodes.

Granted, they'll all be on the new chain. We're finalizing some changes to the DAO/Governance on the new chain, and then we'll have new wallets ready to roll.

Okay! eXperiencePoints Official , make a Pump up to 2 satoshi and then you can do a swap, then I agree  Smiley
August 11, 2019, 01:18:48 PM
Being delisted from TradeSatoshi because of swap. Devs doing great job destroying the coin. Soon it will only be listed on coinexchange.io which will soon be forcing KYC laws.  Great job XP team!!!!

You're welcome. I told you we would make resurrecting the old chain difficult, and I meant every word of it. Someday, we'll take a look at returning to trade Satoshi, but for now, we're focused on our exchanges were trading is actually happening.

When all is said and done, we'll still have 4 well established exchanges (some KYC, some not), 3 staking pools, and entirely new service providers for masternodes.

Granted, they'll all be on the new chain. We're finalizing some changes to the DAO/Governance on the new chain, and then we'll have new wallets ready to roll.

Ok so XP coin is officially dead.
Time to dump unless you want to lose 199 coins for every 200 held.
I imagine market cap will drop 10x after swap to around $100k at most.
If your holding this thing the time to get out is now.

August 11, 2019, 04:43:22 AM

August 08, 2019, 05:38:50 PM
Activity: 16
August 08, 2019, 05:26:03 PM
Hello all,

I am on SimplePOS wallet. I don't know why everyone is fighting over a swap. Just let it go. If the developer thinks a swap will help with a better wallet and algo what do you really lose? Just get it connected back to STEAM which was an innovative move. Steam is the largest online game site and if they are good to go and Simple POS pool is, why get upset? 200:1 swap will manage to keep the coin supply from becoming over exponential. It will make the price stable.

" what do you really lose ? " I'll tell you what you lose. Imagine you have  50 000 $, after the swap you will have only 250 $ left from this amount. And if you round this amount, you have nothing left.  That is - you lose 49 750 $    Wink
Pages:
Jump to: