Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 7. (Read 59202 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
July 21, 2019, 02:05:42 PM
We are at such position where there it is difficult to predict that should we buy or sell, if trend line breaks below, we may face a 50% pull back for some days, if uptrend continues we can find a 100% resistance,

In case if there is a pull back, there will be massive selling and the price could down around 0.0011-0.00099 level

In case if the uptrend continues, we can find the resistance at 0.0032-0.0034

The Volume (buying and selling) shows the long term profits which make the coin most successful

Next hours could be interesting, however I have exit

I've exit but willing the down trend which will make the coin most strong in long term & We may cross the 0.03-0.05 level in upcoming days
July 21, 2019, 04:31:30 AM

Because I have put a lot of time and effort into accumulating these coins. Now someone from a discord channel is just going to swap my xp 200 for 1!!! Man F that. That BS. Where is this so called support for the swap? That discord channel looks pretty dead to me! Same very few people saying the same shit over and over.

Swapping the coin adds zero value. It actually takes away value. It takes away everything. The history of the coin working perfectly for years, being a constant and reliable top volume coin in DOGE markets even through all the hard times. The history of just being a good working, high supply, cheap coin.

You guys seem to think that just because you swap the coin 200 for 1 that the liquidity of the swapped coin will also adjust 200 to 1 but that is not how it works. You all seem to have reverse stock splits and crypto coin swaps confused. Its like beating my fucking head into a brick wall trying to get you all to see that. Post swap the swap coin could start trading at 0.000001 DOGE each. No one has a clue of what will happen. People won't want that shit. Who wants a coin that has a history of being swapped?HuhHuh?? Those are the worst coins to bag because you can't turn your back on them for five minutes.  

Despite the fact that XP price is lower this time, but it will rise higher to upto 0.0025 doge today where it will face the resistance level and it will get the support level at lower than 0.0017
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 20, 2019, 12:51:12 PM

Because I have put a lot of time and effort into accumulating these coins. Now someone from a discord channel is just going to swap my xp 200 for 1!!! Man F that. That BS. Where is this so called support for the swap? That discord channel looks pretty dead to me! Same very few people saying the same shit over and over.

Swapping the coin adds zero value. It actually takes away value. It takes away everything. The history of the coin working perfectly for years, being a constant and reliable top volume coin in DOGE markets even through all the hard times. The history of just being a good working, high supply, cheap coin.

You guys seem to think that just because you swap the coin 200 for 1 that the liquidity of the swapped coin will also adjust 200 to 1 but that is not how it works. You all seem to have reverse stock splits and crypto coin swaps confused. Its like beating my fucking head into a brick wall trying to get you all to see that. Post swap the swap coin could start trading at 0.000001 DOGE each. No one has a clue of what will happen. People won't want that shit. Who wants a coin that has a history of being swapped?HuhHuh?? Those are the worst coins to bag because you can't turn your back on them for five minutes.  

Activity: 27
July 20, 2019, 11:13:43 AM

wtf how did you get on the subject of u.s politics? G bless.

I only write here because I am a big holder and want to profit more from small holders?  LMAO!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL      Yeah man you got me all figured out!!!!!!! SmileySmiley

At least we have the same opinion about the U. S. politics. Gives you one point, after your two posts without any sense or arguments before.

Considering you are a big holder would at least bring some sense to your way of acting here. To exclude this point would make your statements, as mentioned above, entirely  useless.

We clearly do not have the same opinion.

I have put in a ton of work to accumulate my XP. Instead of you doing the same you want to cry about how little you have and promote this swap scam. Wouldn't expect anything else from the average person suffering from TDS.

Yes the swap is a scam. The anonymous characters from the discord chat that you will be sending your XP too this is not their first go around. I have observed their involvement in other crypto scams over the past couple of years.
I use the word scam loosely because part of me believes that maybe they are tying to do good things however their lack of understanding of markets and everything in between has led to nothing but ignorant actions and massive failures.
Luckily for them they have suckers like you who sit on 10 DOGE worth of XP and promote their swap.

Okay, so you do like the trump administration and the stuff they are doing? Same opinion was counted on that. Not on the swap discussion.
That we have different opinions on that is pretty obvious.

As i said before the swap decision was made half a year ago. So their would be the time to discuss it. To late now.

Can you provide links and names? So i am able to check what you are saying? If not, all your words are just waste of data and lazy fud.

Some words to me here, since you still keep attacking me on a personal basis, instead of focus on the eXperience Points project.
I started with a couple of hundred thousands XP back in dez. 2017. Due to continuous trading, i managed to get up to 50 Million XP (so we both put hard work into this project).  So yeah i am a small dude in this project but that's not the reason i support the swap.
I support it because i am convinced of the original vision of this project and to reach this goal, we have to establish a healthy economy into eXperience Points. Otherwise it doesn't matter which development goals the team will finish cause the price gets dumped due a 20% reward. If that original failure wouldn't be resolved the inflation over time would eating it up anyways.

So as a big holder you should be thankful that someone else is trying to bring some health back into your investment.  
Or why are you afraid of the swap at all?
July 20, 2019, 09:52:06 AM

I only write here because I am a big holder and want to profit more from small holders?  LMAO!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL      Yeah man you got me all figured out!!!!!!! SmileySmiley

At least we have the same opinion about the U. S. politics. Gives you one point, after your two posts without any sense or arguments before.

Considering you are a big holder would at least bring some sense to your way of acting here. To exclude this point would make your statements, as mentioned above, entirely  useless.

We clearly do not have the same opinion.

I have put in a ton of work to accumulate my XP. Instead of you doing the same you want to cry about how little you have and promote this swap scam. Wouldn't expect anything else from the average person suffering from TDS.

Yes the swap is a scam. The anonymous characters from the discord chat that you will be sending your XP too this is not their first go around. I have observed their involvement in other crypto scams over the past couple of years.
I use the word scam loosely because part of me believes that maybe they are tying to do good things however their lack of understanding of markets and everything in between has led to nothing but ignorant actions and massive failures.
Luckily for them they have suckers like you who sit on 10 DOGE worth of XP and promote their swap.

July 20, 2019, 08:28:05 AM

I only write here because I am a big holder and want to profit more from small holders?  LMAO!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL      Yeah man you got me all figured out!!!!!!! SmileySmiley

Considering you are a big holder would at least bring some sense to your way of acting here. To exclude this point would make your statements, as mentioned above, entirely  useless.
July 20, 2019, 08:17:46 AM
Hello everyone, we are heavily updating as a community, we will have our content updated and announcement regularly on this thread. Please also get connected with our new and official XP forum for the lastest information about what's going on the in the community. Thanks a bunch Cheesy
Why you always keep silence ?

Evangelo left the team last year. Since then the communication been mostly on Discord
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 20, 2019, 06:03:29 AM
Hello everyone, we are heavily updating as a community, we will have our content updated and announcement regularly on this thread. Please also get connected with our new and official XP forum for the lastest information about what's going on the in the community. Thanks a bunch Cheesy
Why you always keep silence ?
July 20, 2019, 05:42:05 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   Are you five years old?  G damn. No your point is just plain stupid. Go find another coin with the specifications you desire or make your own.

Well your way of argumentation is really impressive. mostly personal attacking the other without any argumentation. Awesome job my friend. Sitting in the Trump boat i guess, claims America first and brings out new tax rules that only supports the rich guys.

So its obvious, that you only write here cause you are a big holder want to profit more from small holders.
If you don't like the way this projects goes to, sell your bag and leave please.  

I only write here because I am a big holder and want to profit more from small holders?  LMAO!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL      Yeah man you got me all figured out!!!!!!! SmileySmiley

July 20, 2019, 05:10:55 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   Are you five years old?  G damn. No your point is just plain stupid. Go find another coin with the specifications you desire or make your own.

Well your way of argumentation is really impressive. mostly personal attacking the other without any argumentation. Awesome job my friend. Sitting in the Trump boat i guess, claims America first and brings out new tax rules that only supports the rich guys.

So its obvious, that you only write here cause you are a big holder want to profit more from small holders.
If you don't like the way this projects goes to, sell your bag and leave please.  
July 20, 2019, 05:03:30 AM
There are two kinds of people in the world, miners and investors. Miners hold onto pennies and hope for price appreciation, investors hold onto hundreds or even thousands of dollars in the hope for tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Getting stable, it will hit 0.02 in the doge market for short term, for long term, I have no idea, maybe people hodeling since 2017 will be able to sell with some loss or profit. & also people are withdrawing from doge to altcoins this time as doge dumping. so there will be maximum investment in XP.

for the short i look at the 0.003 doge area tbh. This was a long holded support line. Lets see how strong the resistance their is now. After that is down the next resistance would be around 0.01 doge and the next nearby 1 sat something like 0.035 doge. if one sat goes down too, i expect a hell ride.

LOL Someone just purchased 0.10 btc worth of XP at the price of 1 sat through btc market. So the big whales holding tens of thousands of bitcoins can reflect the market.
July 20, 2019, 04:44:23 AM
I had a nice chat with the dev on discord today. SO here is what I have surmised. They have created a new altcoin, and want you all to send them the old XP, so they can print money with the new chain.

Also, I was silenced by him, because he didn't want me spreading FUD as he put it.

Right on, the real important thing to realize is that this whole thing will not come to fruition, since it requires money that the devs do not have. So this whole conversation is worthless, like the XP coin.

I read through your discussion with casey on discord.
Just to clear the things here, too.

1. Swap discussion is over for a long time. Things gets decided mainly in around dec '18 to feb '19. You mainly argument about swap details, for this discussion  
you are to late not. Accept it or leave the project.
Community and Team discussed it and made their decisions!

2. The actual team tries to get this coin to a new life. The old chain is out of date, the wallet is shabby, the percentage reward (mentioned before) prevent the project to raise in value, due to big bag holders dumping their stakes. With the new block reward system the project have the chance to get back into a healthy economic environment.

3.  Your argument about infinite supply lacks understanding of basic economics. I will try to explain it to you here as good as i can.
Circulating Supply: The amount of coins that can be traded.
Total Supply: The complete amount that is created.
Maximum Supply: Is the supply that can be maximum created on that chain.

So what these means for the economics of a chain if the max supply is infinite? The max supply goes into the price decision of the market you mentioned bitcoin as example on discord that the 21.000.000 max amount aren't affecting the price of the circulating. This is just wrong, sry.
Did you ever read the phrase: Then people will discover there are only 21 million bitcoin but 8 billion people?
This is the best example for how a max supply affects price.

What does that mean for eXperience Points? Changing the Max supply from infinite to 20 Billion will drastically improve the demand of these chain. Due where cant be more than this 20 billion.
So please, first educate about basic economics before running around and act like you understand it.
July 20, 2019, 04:27:50 AM

[/quote]

Wow, you can change everything into something bad if you want it too Smiley.

Honestly, to bring a fair share between big and small holders into it sounds like a great idea. Why?
Cause it will bring a more "stable" value into it.
Big bag holders will still have more rewards as small investors but they also profit from this new system while it gets more profitable for small investors to join this project. Got my point? With the actual reward system its like useless to invest into xp below 1000$, but especially in the crpyto economy where are a lot of people playing around within the 100 $ range. To make this project attractive for both investors again sounds like a really great idea for me. 
[/quote]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   Are you five years old?  G damn. No your point is just plain stupid. Go find another coin with the specifications you desire or make your own.
Activity: 330
July 19, 2019, 06:45:35 PM
I sure am glad the devs are rude people, that makes my life so much better. In fact I think I will trust these people with my hard earned crypto!!!  Huh Cry Huh
July 19, 2019, 06:42:32 PM
I had a nice chat with the dev on discord today. SO here is what I have surmised. They have created a new altcoin, and want you all to send them the old XP, so they can print money with the new chain.

Also, I was silenced by him, because he didn't want me spreading FUD as he put it.

Right on, the real important thing to realize is that this whole thing will not come to fruition, since it requires money that the devs do not have. So this whole conversation is worthless, like the XP coin.
July 19, 2019, 03:30:53 PM
There are two kinds of people in the world, miners and investors. Miners hold onto pennies and hope for price appreciation, investors hold onto hundreds or even thousands of dollars in the hope for tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Getting stable, it will hit 0.02 in the doge market for short term, for long term, I have no idea, maybe people hodeling since 2017 will be able to sell with some loss or profit. & also people are withdrawing from doge to altcoins this time as doge dumping. so there will be maximum investment in XP.

for the short i look at the 0.003 doge area tbh. This was a long holded support line. Lets see how strong the resistance their is now. After that is down the next resistance would be around 0.01 doge and the next nearby 1 sat something like 0.035 doge. if one sat goes down too, i expect a hell ride.
July 19, 2019, 03:24:07 PM
Actually, I'm an Experiencecoin supporter now. You can check it out at experiencecoin.org.

I knew the swap would fail long ago. The core devs cannot afford it, unless someone is willing to donate 1 bitcoin for coinexchange.io swap, and 0.2 bitcoin for tradesatoshi.

I do not like the swap for several reasons.

1. There is no guarantee the price will go up.

2. Some people do not support the swap, so experiencepoints coins will also lose supporters.

3. I like the high coin count, if I wanted a lower coin circulating supply, I would invest in a different coin.

4. The primary motivation behind the swap is greed, poeple simply want the price to go up.

5. A swapped coin is essentially a new coin altogether, except there is less support, less coins and less opportunity.

There are more...

Some things to think about, why we want the swap.

With the actual percentage staking system, big holders have a really heavy advantage against small holders due they get a much larger share of the total stakes.

The new C11 algorithm based on PivX with a pretty fair share between staking and masternode owners has a different pos system, block reward(c11,new chain)/percentage reward(sha256 algo, old chain). So what means that for the investors? Big bag holders gets less rewards while small investors will have a better share.
So beside you are not a big bag holder you should stick with the swap and to call the team greedy by change the chain to a more community friendly system is kinda irritating .

And yes, you cant make everybody happy while going through a swap. So please decide for yourself what you want and how you invest your money.

Also i would really like to step out of that fud circle you guys build up here. If you @diorthotis decide to stick to the old chain, i wish you all the best and probably where will be ways to profit from each other after swap.

So basically you want a swap because your butt hurt over people with more coins than you getting more staking rewards. 

Great idea!!!!!!!

Wow, you can change everything into something bad if you want it too Smiley.

Honestly, to bring a fair share between big and small holders into it sounds like a great idea. Why?
Cause it will bring a more "stable" value into it.
Big bag holders will still have more rewards as small investors but they also profit from this new system while it gets more profitable for small investors to join this project. Got my point? With the actual reward system its like useless to invest into xp below 1000$, but especially in the crpyto economy where are a lot of people playing around within the 100 $ range. To make this project attractive for both investors again sounds like a really great idea for me. 
July 19, 2019, 11:24:08 AM

July 19, 2019, 09:52:55 AM
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 19, 2019, 03:27:49 AM
What Exchange will support old chain ? Nova ?
Pages:
Jump to: