Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 113. (Read 60679 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 2
January 25, 2018, 10:26:42 AM
Sign this to fix coinsmarkets domain up and clear the mess that some silly did:

https://chn.ge/2E8X3XB

What for? Why do they need an old domain?
The trust to this exchange is lost, everyone is waiting to withdraw coins! No one in their right mind will not trade on it. Let them send private keys to their purses and go in peace.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
January 25, 2018, 10:25:11 AM
My new theory is they are going to scam and hodl for a few months until new exchanges are found for all the coins, then they will transfer and sell

Then why they keep wallets connected to the server?

either so they can keep earning stake rewards or to keep up appearances

Yes, its possible theory.
They hold the coin cause most of them were new coin that dont have any exchanger yet and keep its online is to stake purpose
i prefer to create a MN from those capable for more profitable. LOL
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 10:08:44 AM
My new theory is they are going to scam and hodl for a few months until new exchanges are found for all the coins, then they will transfer and sell

Stacking? Your cap
Activity: 11
January 25, 2018, 09:46:57 AM
Guys be carefull with coinmarkets.com (the exchange for XIOS). It's a scam.
Server is in the US. The URL is registred in The Netherlands. I called that address. Got an old lady on the phone that hang up because she does't talk to strangers

I read somewhere that the XIOS and coinsmarkets developers are the same people. Look at this article: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@theminerhub/xuez-hard-fork-from-xios-collapse

....has the fork to XUEZ already made?
Xios is in the process of being swapped for Xuez. Coins bought after Jan 5 will not be eligible to be swapped.
Activity: 103
Merit: 6
January 25, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

They may be planning the best way to move and sell millions of $$$ without ending up in prison.

Where are you?! On a Hollywood action movie or criminal one!?

If they wanted to skam you they don't need a month, they could write an announcement at day one that some hackers attacked us and robbed all the coins! And they won't be on prison too..
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 09:36:59 AM
It's updated with the block so far. So i guess it's safe to say that this is from the blockchain itself and not a value pulled from the database.

http://185.66.140.234/walletstatus.php?ticker=BUZZ
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
January 25, 2018, 09:36:17 AM
ask them to give us the private keys for our coins that we will withdrawal ourselves
Activity: 364
January 25, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

either so they can keep earning stake rewards or to keep up appearances
Activity: 70
January 25, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

They may be planning the best way to move and sell millions of $$$ without ending up in prison.
It's not that hard, just take the hdds with wallets and fly somewhere safe and sunny. It doesn't require weeks of planning and fiddling with servers. Just look at Bitconnect or any other exitscams.
Activity: 196
January 25, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

January 25, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

Activity: 37
January 25, 2018, 09:12:33 AM
So, after all this, are you still one server, at one host, with one single point of failure?  Do you keep backups now?  Ever hear of redundancy and load balancing.

I'd never leave a dime with you. 
Activity: 70
January 25, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

Activity: 25
January 25, 2018, 08:56:39 AM
I hope it's wrong theory Wink
Activity: 364
January 25, 2018, 08:37:43 AM
January 25, 2018, 08:04:41 AM
I think this is the desire to steal our money
I think it is the longest theft all the time. We should apply to Guinness Book of Records.

If this is a coin heist we need to give it a name.
How about the Great Confusing Coin Caper since we can't get community consensus if its a heist or not.  Grin

I more and more believe that they are not coming back. Thinking of a name for this heist sounds like more fun than all the bitching.

I am quite opposite. I thought they were frauds at the beginning and wanted to find them to cut their balls. But now I see the wallets are up and the news appeared on the website. I started to think that it was just incompetence.

Agree, I have to REPEAT THIS THAT IF THEY WANTED TO SKAM US, OUR WALLETS MUST BE EMPTY AFTER 23 DAYS NOW!!! SO IF OUR WALLETS ARE STILL FULL OF COINS
a you sure?
 I look at the wallet on CM into which i sent my 15 millions eca coins and 1 see zero balance in blockexplorer.
What should I think?

Also check your transactions here if you see any new transaction after end of December 2017 you could accept that somebody robbed it.... I really don't know about eca Explorer, but my btc and ltc are still in there

Activity: 189
January 25, 2018, 07:10:45 AM
I think this is the desire to steal our money
I think it is the longest theft all the time. We should apply to Guinness Book of Records.

If this is a coin heist we need to give it a name.
How about the Great Confusing Coin Caper since we can't get community consensus if its a heist or not.  Grin

I more and more believe that they are not coming back. Thinking of a name for this heist sounds like more fun than all the bitching.

I am quite opposite. I thought they were frauds at the beginning and wanted to find them to cut their balls. But now I see the wallets are up and the news appeared on the website. I started to think that it was just incompetence.

Agree, I have to REPEAT THIS THAT IF THEY WANTED TO SKAM US, OUR WALLETS MUST BE EMPTY AFTER 23 DAYS NOW!!! SO IF OUR WALLETS ARE STILL FULL OF COINS
a you sure?
 I look at the wallet on CM into which i sent my 15 millions eca coins and 1 see zero balance in blockexplorer.
What should I think?
Activity: 196
January 25, 2018, 06:53:51 AM
Guys be carefull with coinmarkets.com (the exchange for XIOS). It's a scam.
Server is in the US. The URL is registred in The Netherlands. I called that address. Got an old lady on the phone that hang up because she does't talk to strangers

Ok, maybe you're right, but it seems fishy.
The registrant of the URL is certainly not real.

Registrant Contact

Name: juvo marceles
Street:Surinamestraat 26 2585 GJ Den Haag
City: amesterdam
Postal Code: 2585 Gj
Phone: +31.0001220358

Den Haag and Amsterdam or 2 different city's.
Amsterdam is spelled wrong.
I know that street in Den Haag. It's a home address. I called it. The old lady who lives there doesn't want to talk to strangers on the phone.

Maybe it is not a scam, but at least it is fishy.
Better be warned then sorry.
Jump to: