Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 114. (Read 60679 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 06:50:07 AM
People who want their coins back and fix this mess ,
Try to get back the domain by signing this and show to gandi, that coinsmarkets were trying to fix it by updating us every 2-3 days

https://chn.ge/2E8X3XB
Activity: 4
January 25, 2018, 06:33:42 AM
I think this is the desire to steal our money
I think it is the longest theft all the time. We should apply to Guinness Book of Records.

If this is a coin heist we need to give it a name.
How about the Great Confusing Coin Caper since we can't get community consensus if its a heist or not.  Grin

I more and more believe that they are not coming back. Thinking of a name for this heist sounds like more fun than all the bitching.

I am quite opposite. I thought they were frauds at the beginning and wanted to find them to cut their balls. But now I see the wallets are up and the news appeared on the website. I started to think that it was just incompetence.

Agree, I have to REPEAT THIS THAT IF THEY WANTED TO SKAM US, OUR WALLETS MUST BE EMPTY AFTER 23 DAYS NOW!!! SO IF OUR WALLETS ARE STILL FULL OF COINS, IT SEEMS THEY ARE TRYING TO GO WITH SECOND WAY (FIX THIS) .. SO WAIT AND DO NOT MAKE THIS SITUATION WORST

Thats my opinion, too. Many of these problems are made because of those people who alarmed the police, the hoster and so on. Of course the devs of coinsmarkets are incompetent in IT but that doenst mean, that they will run away with the money. I think it needs more time and it could not get better, if some people are throwing stones in the way coinsmarkets tries to come back.
January 25, 2018, 06:20:29 AM
I think it is the longest theft all the time. We should apply to Guinness Book of Records.

How about the Great Confusing Coin Caper since we can't get community consensus if its a heist or not.  Grin

I more and more believe that they are not coming back. Thinking of a name for this heist sounds like more fun than all the bitching.

I am quite opposite. I thought they were frauds at the beginning and wanted to find them to cut their balls. But now I see the wallets are up and the news appeared on the website. I started to think that it was just incompetence.

Agree, I have to REPEAT THIS THAT IF THEY WANTED TO SKAM US, OUR WALLETS MUST BE EMPTY AFTER 23 DAYS NOW!!! SO IF OUR WALLETS ARE STILL FULL OF COINS, IT SEEMS THEY ARE TRYING TO GO WITH SECOND WAY (FIX THIS) .. SO WAIT AND DO NOT MAKE THIS SITUATION WORST
Activity: 161
January 25, 2018, 06:02:29 AM

How about the Great Confusing Coin Caper since we can't get community consensus if its a heist or not.  Grin

Activity: 57
Merit: 3
January 25, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

How about the Great Confusing Coin Caper since we can't get community consensus if its a heist or not.  Grin

Activity: 62
January 25, 2018, 05:13:36 AM
this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
January 25, 2018, 05:10:33 AM

Activity: 161
January 25, 2018, 04:59:40 AM
Activity: 5
January 25, 2018, 04:59:36 AM
A WORD TO CM GUYS - Im sure you're reading this

1. Comunicate!

By any means, email, your news page.

2. Enable withdraw.

Let people withdraw their coins and continue with fixing your site.

3. Make a temporary solution.
It seems your devs are left you. Or they are extremely incompetent.
(Hosting an exchange on Windows? - Seriously?)
Make a simple static html page with login form,
leading to simple static withdraw page.

------------------------------------------------------

This is all too simple, so I think we're scammed ((((

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 04:29:16 AM
Legal response is the only way out with these scammers!  They have our email address and why they are not communicating?

Because their mail server is down and they are trying to fix it up...
Ahahaha. And how can this interfere with communication with customers? Addresses are stored in the SQL, the official mail to reconnect to Google will take a maximum of 48 hours. What prevented this and all to calm? I think this is the desire to steal our money
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
January 25, 2018, 04:09:45 AM
coinhouse.eu is the same owner!

i think gandi don't sell domain only a 1 person...
and becouse i think they accept bitcoin more and more company in crypto world use his product :-)
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
January 25, 2018, 03:53:36 AM

loos good. seemengly one can even log in there but i'm shy to try Smiley
Do not even think - lose your account.

do you think that IP is scam mate?

goodfinding site is up but DNS takenout. means still with same host right ?

there's no https, cmoon) this just can not be an option))
Activity: 17
January 25, 2018, 03:39:43 AM
coinhouse.eu is the same owner!
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
January 25, 2018, 12:57:14 AM

goodfinding site is up but DNS takenout. means still with same host right ?
Activity: 42
January 25, 2018, 12:51:36 AM

No it’s the direct IP to the server. The site is still up it’s just been taken out of DNS temporarily.
Activity: 49
January 25, 2018, 12:45:23 AM

Activity: 283
Merit: 116
January 25, 2018, 12:10:24 AM

January 25, 2018, 12:07:07 AM
Legal response is the only way out with these scammers!  They have our email address and why they are not communicating?

Because their mail server is down and they are trying to fix it up... After that they will announce everyone!
Activity: 49
January 24, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

Activity: 259
Merit: 101
Jump to: