Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 117. (Read 60679 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 24, 2018, 10:14:07 AM
Waiting patiently for Coinsmarkets.com to come back live!

This morning, website coinsmarkets.com can't loading caz error "This site can’t be reached". Do you not believe it's scam!??
This is the new http://185.66.140.234/walletstatus.php

That's hilarious. I should have thought of that, clone CM website and host it on my own server to steal everyone's login info for if/when CM comes back online.

great idea, unfortunately if they don't come back all the data you would gather is as useful as your own login credentials Grin

Everything, he completely died. I feel sorry for those who have kept their coins there. website-analyzer shows that this domain is not available. https://coinsmarkets.com.cutestat.com/
It "died" because some not very bright people wrote complaints to registrar (Gandi) claiming that coinsmarkets was a fraud. Registrar has put domain on hold because of all those complaints. The old CM servers are still accesable via ip: http://185.66.140.234

My bet is CM will use another domain and hosting in future.

If CM would be legit business then should be no problem to explain situation to hosting company, don't you think so?
As they failed to communicate with hosting, we can observe results of that. Hosting doesn't rely on some email send by some people about potential scam. That way you can send email to any hosting company and stop any service... try to do that and you will see it is not that easy.

i think cm is legit business in the crypto world, but is illegit in the state world... they have an anonimus exchange and don't pay tax... and this is the problem becouse the host blocked the domain...

it also seems they provided fake details for domain registration... in that case hard to blame hosting to block domain registered with fake details.
on the other hand until they cash-out and change crypto to fiat there is no tax obligation, so they could work out way how to handle that by registering company in certain location(s) to optimise tax.

anyway... it is interesting to observe what will happen next, but I don't have high hopes since the beginning that it will come back online.

that's what i was saying prior - that fact of using fake credentials seems to be ignored by a wide range of people... but even if they try to cash out, which i do not hope, how can we track them?

is there a known BTC address of CM where everyone can look up on blockchain.info or similar services? I doubt that somebody - especially those fake newbie accounts saying "everything is going to be ok" was looking into all the blockchains and main adresses of coins they offered on CM to verify that they didn't move shit.

i hear people all the time, claiming "all the coins are still there" "wallets are syncing" - where is your proof that no transaction left any coinsmarkets wallet?  Huh

people who have deposit btc on cm have checked balance on blockchain ad all coin are still there

nut none of them provided any link to blockchain explorer, except one claiming that balance doesn't match and showing blockchain address.
I also posted screenshot from CM and link to ECA explorer showing completely different state, just to prove that data from website is not reliable. it was showing that just after transfer balance from my wallet went to another wallet and then you had multiple transactions.. never know which one is wallet of CM.

by saying "everything is there" none of them proves nothing. people were asking for wallet address, but none of them provided any details.

if you have buyed eca on cm it's normal don't see that coin in blockchain but only in the cm database...

I did transfer from wallet and bought on CM.
Balanced transferred from outside to CM wallet shows on blockchain explorer and about 1 hour after transfer went to CM wallet.
I guess no big deal with that, but just makes it impossible to track anything without having access to DB.

But my point here is that only one claim of BTC balance was demonstrated with wallet address... rest of claims are noobs barking what they seen on website, which proves exactly nothing, except some entries in DB.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
January 24, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

This morning, website coinsmarkets.com can't loading caz error "This site can’t be reached". Do you not believe it's scam!??

That's hilarious. I should have thought of that, clone CM website and host it on my own server to steal everyone's login info for if/when CM comes back online.

great idea, unfortunately if they don't come back all the data you would gather is as useful as your own login credentials Grin

Everything, he completely died. I feel sorry for those who have kept their coins there. website-analyzer shows that this domain is not available. https://coinsmarkets.com.cutestat.com/
It "died" because some not very bright people wrote complaints to registrar (Gandi) claiming that coinsmarkets was a fraud. Registrar has put domain on hold because of all those complaints. The old CM servers are still accesable via ip: http://185.66.140.234

If CM would be legit business then should be no problem to explain situation to hosting company, don't you think so?
As they failed to communicate with hosting, we can observe results of that. Hosting doesn't rely on some email send by some people about potential scam. That way you can send email to any hosting company and stop any service... try to do that and you will see it is not that easy.

i think cm is legit business in the crypto world, but is illegit in the state world... they have an anonimus exchange and don't pay tax... and this is the problem becouse the host blocked the domain...

it also seems they provided fake details for domain registration... in that case hard to blame hosting to block domain registered with fake details.
on the other hand until they cash-out and change crypto to fiat there is no tax obligation, so they could work out way how to handle that by registering company in certain location(s) to optimise tax.

anyway... it is interesting to observe what will happen next, but I don't have high hopes since the beginning that it will come back online.

that's what i was saying prior - that fact of using fake credentials seems to be ignored by a wide range of people... but even if they try to cash out, which i do not hope, how can we track them?

is there a known BTC address of CM where everyone can look up on blockchain.info or similar services? I doubt that somebody - especially those fake newbie accounts saying "everything is going to be ok" was looking into all the blockchains and main adresses of coins they offered on CM to verify that they didn't move shit.

i hear people all the time, claiming "all the coins are still there" "wallets are syncing" - where is your proof that no transaction left any coinsmarkets wallet?  Huh

people who have deposit btc on cm have checked balance on blockchain ad all coin are still there

nut none of them provided any link to blockchain explorer, except one claiming that balance doesn't match and showing blockchain address.
I also posted screenshot from CM and link to ECA explorer showing completely different state, just to prove that data from website is not reliable. it was showing that just after transfer balance from my wallet went to another wallet and then you had multiple transactions.. never know which one is wallet of CM.

by saying "everything is there" none of them proves nothing. people were asking for wallet address, but none of them provided any details.

if you have buyed eca on cm it's normal don't see that coin in blockchain but only in the cm database...
January 24, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

January 24, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

yup.. you right... there is no proof... and nobody knows which wallet belongs to CM.
noob kids are calling out data displayed on website, which in fact is from database and does not reflect real state of blockchain, which I pointed out some time ago, but was called names by noob-kiddos.

ah well... let them believe in what they want... at the end of the day barking that CM will come back to live fixes nothing, just buys more time for cons to runaway
January 24, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

January 24, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

Activity: 70
January 24, 2018, 09:01:18 AM
Relax, they will return in few days. They are not a big exchange and still want to compare with the old dogs.. i see no problem in that, they just have to update their things and come online with no bugs.
I have money there too and i believe them ! : )
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 08:44:43 AM
I think they should send bulk mailing to customers. It will prevent fud and some scam tries with similar domains.
Activity: 44
January 24, 2018, 08:32:37 AM
Everything will be fine, just wait. We can do nothing about it.CM will lose lots of customers anyway.
January 24, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

January 24, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

Activity: 70
January 24, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

Activity: 579
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 07:20:01 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

Activity: 5
January 24, 2018, 06:34:11 AM
Check this out boys, last scan time was January 24th, that's TODAY. https://gyazo.com/c96434760ec222fc03a3979c397debbb

Stop spreading FUD, coinsmarkets isn't going anywhere, the team is just extremely incompetent.

This is profile coinsmarkets https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/coinsmarkets-978044. I don't sure this is him!!
Activity: 32
January 24, 2018, 04:58:35 AM
So the site will work or not?
Can not understand.
Don't work atm as you can see
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
January 24, 2018, 04:46:39 AM
So the site will work or not?
Can not understand.
Activity: 32
January 24, 2018, 03:57:27 AM
They could gain more profit from fees and listing payments if they will come back. Isnt?
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
January 24, 2018, 02:44:18 AM
Check this out boys, last scan time was January 24th, that's TODAY. https://gyazo.com/c96434760ec222fc03a3979c397debbb

Stop spreading FUD, coinsmarkets isn't going anywhere, the team is just extremely incompetent.
Jump to: