Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 2. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 30, 2018, 01:09:55 PM
What some people seem to not understand that reporting this site to the police won't get them their coins back. Or the money equivalent they put into coins.
So, do you have any better suggestion? Report to avenger or fantastic four?

My theory about the lack of information like adress, tweett, etc, its because they know they arent that good in comparasion with other exchanges, and they know they can be hacked and if they are hacked they dont want to have problems w/ autorithes  a pay everyone, if that happen they just run away. With each passing day you can see that they are working on the site, be pacient!
What the hell is "pacient"? And coinmarket.com site is down, we are not able to access it for months, how do you know they are working on the site? Are you the insider?

Obviously there are many BTT newbie account here that operated by CM and trying to stop people from reporting police  Angry
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 09:39:19 AM
My theory about the lack of information like adress, tweett, etc, its because they know they arent that good in comparasion with other exchanges, and they know they can be hacked and if they are hacked they dont want to have problems w/ autorithes  a pay everyone, if that happen they just run away. With each passing day you can see that they are working on the site, be pacient!
2 identical troll accounts... Get a life
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 12:19:44 AM
They pretend working on the "issues". I am sure there were not any dos attack. They  themselves ddosed the website to trick their users and give users a reason to cease a common operation for the inside trade. I think they will be back later when the market is back to normal prices.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
July 28, 2018, 08:56:08 AM
Didn't you guys read any of the previous pages?

There has been plenty of proof that the coins have been sold on various exchanges.
The only thing you can debate the scammers are the owners of the website or a database engineer they hired to help fix the website (I've seen various stories).

That your coins are gone and you're never going to get them back is a fact by now proven by various research papers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 01:48:45 PM
Oddly enough, my 0.3 DASH is still in the same wallet as January (using DASH explorer to check...)

Because its 0.3 DASH not 30 DASH.  Grin

Seem this one is long gone. Have to move on

It's a lot for me, but if they're going to steal, they might as well steal everything ?
When they see your post, probably they will move your dash. They are just thieves.
Activity: 14
July 27, 2018, 09:18:21 AM
Oddly enough, my 0.3 DASH is still in the same wallet as January (using DASH explorer to check...)

It's a lot for me, but if they're going to steal, they might as well steal everything ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
July 27, 2018, 07:01:43 AM

Activity: 14
July 27, 2018, 06:17:10 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
July 26, 2018, 03:48:23 AM
Guys any news fron Coinsmarket,? I still have hope

If that's all you have is hope. Then you have nothing.

He has more than I have. No money and no hope  Wink
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
July 25, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

If that's all you have is hope. Then you have nothing.
Activity: 47
July 25, 2018, 02:45:20 PM
Activity: 70
July 25, 2018, 07:28:12 AM
Guys any info about CM? After few months we have any results of legal actions, any knowledge about the people behind this scam ?
Activity: 59
July 24, 2018, 10:59:56 AM
it's not just for the U.S. to look well. And then anyway the USA intervenes all over the world! Anyway we are in the digital age, they will be caught sooner or later it's a matter of time Cheesy
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:27:02 AM
Guys i just checkex my btc wallet address on coinmarkets and its been cleaned out WTF. Is there seriously anyone that taking legal action her because i want to join in as well i lost heaps im fkn off these cunts

Of course:

We are more than two hundred and eighty (+280) people to have filed a complaint to date. They were identified. Who will cut their balls before ?!

"We filed an appeal with the CFTC official commission. We also invite you to share your experience with the CFTC official commission. Of course we strongly advise against the site https://coinsmarkets.com"

To deposit official CFTC complaint and make justice use the link:

https://forms.cftc.gov/Forms/TipsAndComplaints.aspx

+1 everyone should fill the form

I want to fill the form but seems it's only for USA.... hope more guys from USA can fill this ....
Activity: 62
July 24, 2018, 01:09:21 AM
Guys i just checkex my btc wallet address on coinmarkets and its been cleaned out WTF. Is there seriously anyone that taking legal action her because i want to join in as well i lost heaps im fkn off these cunts

Of course:

We are more than two hundred and eighty (+280) people to have filed a complaint to date. They were identified. Who will cut their balls before ?!

"We filed an appeal with the CFTC official commission. We also invite you to share your experience with the CFTC official commission. Of course we strongly advise against the site https://coinsmarkets.com"

To deposit official CFTC complaint and make justice use the link:

https://forms.cftc.gov/Forms/TipsAndComplaints.aspx

+1 everyone should fill the form
Activity: 182
July 24, 2018, 12:34:11 AM
I do not have any information about large and prestigious trading floor. Who can give me a good trading place?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
July 23, 2018, 08:24:13 PM
Everyone chill out. Coinsmarkets team know that they're going to get f****d if they steal our coins at this point. You just have to understand that the coinsmarkets team have always been inefficient and underdeveloped.
Roll Eyes ROFL

CM is long gone, sipping pina coladas on some beach. Coins of value sold months and months ago.

Well, if they cash out at any place that requires an identification to get fiat, they will be caught.
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
July 23, 2018, 03:56:10 PM
Everyone chill out. Coinsmarkets team know that they're going to get f****d if they steal our coins at this point. You just have to understand that the coinsmarkets team have always been inefficient and underdeveloped.
Roll Eyes ROFL

CM is long gone, sipping pina coladas on some beach. Coins of value sold months and months ago.
Activity: 81
July 23, 2018, 03:53:37 PM
Everyone chill out. Coinsmarkets team know that they're going to get fucked if they steal our coins at this point. You just have to understand that the coinsmarkets team have always been inefficient and underdeveloped.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
July 23, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

It'll be hard to track them since NO ONE knows who they are.
Pages:
Jump to: