Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 4. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
July 09, 2018, 12:19:46 AM
i don't forgot my lost.. but what we can do? learn the expensive lesson..
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 12:17:22 AM
people already forgot about CM  Huh Huh
Activity: 19
July 08, 2018, 02:52:46 PM
Bye bye money *sobs*
Activity: 62
July 07, 2018, 08:53:21 AM
bump guys dont let them get away with ours money
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 11:26:09 AM
Anyone tried to contact cointelegraph etc.? They have a post submission page ( https://cointelegraph.com/submit-a-post ) If someone can write whole story with a proper English, we can get a chance to notice some authorities.

I tried this already months ago, i contacted journalists from cointelegraph and ccn. I explained the story and asked if they were interested in writing an article.
Still waiting for a response.....  Angry

I guess after so many scams it's not interesting anymore.
It's so sad. We are alone with ourselves on whole cryptoworld. Nobody care about us  Huh
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 09:48:47 AM
Anyone tried to contact cointelegraph etc.? They have a post submission page ( https://cointelegraph.com/submit-a-post ) If someone can write whole story with a proper English, we can get a chance to notice some authorities.

I tried this already months ago, i contacted journalists from cointelegraph and ccn. I explained the story and asked if they were interested in writing an article.
Still waiting for a response.....  Angry

I guess after so many scams it's not interesting anymore.
Activity: 406
July 05, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

Coinsmarkets.com is  a thief they stole my altcoins. Not much but still, it has value on me.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 08:06:33 AM
Finally , CM stolen all my altcoins and run away...

I'm not in USA, and don't know how to sue them.... hope people here can caught them ...
Activity: 17
July 02, 2018, 06:37:09 AM
In the beginning, they worked hard to get people's trust.
An inevitable problem happened related to servers.

I don't know whether they tried to recover problems.
Finally, It seems that they handshakes with a devil.
Activity: 686
July 02, 2018, 03:24:21 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
July 01, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

A few pages back there are links where you can report them.

I've done so (and many others probably) but I haven't heard anyone who got a response.
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
Activity: 147
June 29, 2018, 09:11:45 PM
Well this totally sucks...  I hope they catch this freaking guy, and he returns our money.. although it will probably never happen.. I noticed that everyone seems to just accept that they have been jacked.. and that sucks... I don't know if you guys have seen what this supposed guy looks like but here's a link to see for yourself.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptonyte67/coinsmarkets-com-exchange-the-bizarre-scam-that-fooled-the-world

Also.. if you notice in the whois for coinsmarkets.com it is registered under a Kirkland Washington address... instead of tokyo like it used to be. Apparently the owners alias is Michael Weber..

Last thing... the website actually went down because the domain registrar is locked.. notice below.

Domain Status: registrar-lock* https://www.icann.org/epp#registrar-lock*

So it is from my understanding that the reason the website got shutdown completely is because of the domain host.. So.. not sure what anyone else's feedback is but we have to keep talking about it in order to keep the story alive and have a possibility of getting our crypto back.

I highly doubt that 'the' Michael Weber with so many connections to bitcoin is the same guy behind coinsmarkets.  Or... maybe it is and this guy is some kind of serial scammer who just can't resist the allure of stealing from people through the most absurdly sociopathic ways ever conceived.  I'm glad the website seems to be not working again but I wonder if he'll just spin it up in some other way and get the IPs out for wherever it has a new host again.  I mean, that seems to be the enjoyment factor for whoever is running this.  for now, they are probably enjoying that people even comment further about it.

Was there ever an accounting of what was lost?  I wouldn't doubt if it were into 7-figures.

But yeah, not happy to lose what I lost.  I won't say how much it was... It was more than a little but not so much as to stop me from working in crypto.  I do operations as a business so I account for expenses and this will be categorized as a theft/fraud loss which happens everyday in business.  Don't get me wrong... I'm not at all okay with this but it does come with the territory here in crypto-land.

If they caught every crypto criminal and restored all stolen wealth then bitcoin really would be worth over $100K right now. 
U speak the truth brother. Really philosophical and highly professional approach.
June 29, 2018, 09:06:07 PM
I often trade in coinmarket for me personally yes quite safe enough to sell and buy coin. but if to hold the coin long enough its kayak I quite hesitate also if the token value is much better mingkin you can save your coin in myethetwallet wallets are more secure and more promising. so that your coin is not lost.
U think u are smart or something. Get a life u pussy..
June 29, 2018, 09:03:36 PM
Today trying many times I was able to take one of the coins out to my cold wallet. Then there were too many lags. Therefore, I am sure that this is not a scam. I also do not understand why the team is trying to raise the site, if you are sure that they all stole))
They won time back then, because of u. Because there were voices like yours, telling.. relax guys, its temporary, they are gonna fix it.. Fcuk too
June 29, 2018, 08:52:15 PM
we are not scam , we moved on new server ,
not easy to setup all from scratch . we will be back and very very soon
here is the site working already on main server, but remain disabled until we finish updating DB  with all manual withdrawal , syncing wallet .etc

Fuck off u piece of shit..
Activity: 73
June 29, 2018, 05:53:30 AM
These mother fukers got my life and ran away, nobody found anything about the bastard who moderated this shitty exchange??

But NP,  We will get you mother bitch or if we couldn't, I'll waiting for you and everyone who helped you on the other world. :')
June 27, 2018, 12:14:06 PM
What option could we use to recovery our coins? Lawsuits? Nobody know how move in this field?

No use starting a law suit, if you don't know who to sue.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Masa Depan Kerja
June 27, 2018, 10:49:32 AM
I often trade in coinmarket for me personally yes quite safe enough to sell and buy coin. but if to hold the coin long enough its kayak I quite hesitate also if the token value is much better mingkin you can save your coin in myethetwallet wallets are more secure and more promising. so that your coin is not lost.
June 26, 2018, 09:50:12 AM
Yup, if they haven't been caught yet I'm afraid they might even get away with this...
Pages:
Jump to: