Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 5. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 07:04:58 AM
I haven't checked the situation for a while (months). What is the current status?
It looks like they are enabling coins one by one. Did anyone succeed in withdrawing any coins?

released mostly low value/ trading volume so far...

They're gone, the website has been unreachable for weeks now. And I urge you to check the investigation of the COLX team.
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
June 25, 2018, 11:36:05 PM
Sucks they took off. Considering the substantial amount they managed to run off with it should be more well known and not a few shitty articles about it on smaller websites. Owners should be found and dealt with eventually though. They slipped up somewhere the site is over a year old now. Nobody is THAT good at hiding their tracks.

I found another site hosted on the same IP as coinsmarkets and went down at the exact same time as coinsmarkets.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170603205615/http://streaming-film.co

Perhaps the owner is from France?

https://hypestat.com/info/streaming-film.co

Scroll down and you'll see it's hosted on the same IP as coinsmarkets and gives the same error, 502. It's more than likely owned by the coinsmarkets guy.

Other sites hosted on 104.27.157.123
coinsmarkets.com
Activity: 135
June 25, 2018, 06:27:19 PM
they are proud to be a con man, better be a truck driver, rather than being a fraud.....  the possibility of humans having no religion or a child of a prostitute, seek sustenance by deceiving. the issue can widraw it lie, they create a lot account to fool you guys and to survive the law. if there is good intentions, should be returned in the customer's capital, or hire a seo expert and a reliable web designer. a trusted trading website only 5 minutes or 30 minutes fix the problem.
Activity: 155
June 25, 2018, 04:50:23 PM
I haven't checked the situation for a while (months). What is the current status?
It looks like they are enabling coins one by one. Did anyone succeed in withdrawing any coins?

released mostly low value/ trading volume so far...
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 02:09:13 PM
goodbye my 0.5 btc. so sad
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
June 24, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

it's dead.. all it's lost

Sounds good. So the withdrawal enables were fake?

the last enabled worked .. but now it's dead
Activity: 34
June 24, 2018, 03:31:13 AM

Sounds good. So the withdrawal enables were fake?
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
June 24, 2018, 03:16:09 AM

Activity: 34
June 24, 2018, 02:00:48 AM
Activity: 21
June 23, 2018, 10:09:22 PM
Wheres my FUCKING MONEY

ITS BEEN CLOSE TO 7 MONTHS

10,000$ MOTHER FUCKERS GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

YOU PROMISED YOUR NOT A SCAM ON YOUR SITE. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 22, 2018, 04:17:15 PM
now there are so many exchanges in market so not to depend on just one exchange , even coinsmarket is now no more popular after competition in the market . do trading on binance , bittrex , kucoin , idex , switcheo . these are much better exchanges .
Activity: 20
June 21, 2018, 05:37:34 AM
It seems they are running away with our COLX coins! Coinsmarket is totally gone! What shall we do with them??

COLX team wrote 2 month ago or something like this an article about the situation. They moved the coins to an other exchange and dumped it.

Therefore, we all lost our COLX in coinsmarket!!! What shall we do next? Do the COLX team had the power to hold the remaining coins that they stole from us?

No. The COLX-team doesn't hold the strength to 'generate' or 'hold' any coins. The coins that were on coinsmarkets were put there by the users themselves without holding the private key, this made coinsmarkets the owner of those coins. Nobody could've stopped it becuase this is the blockchain.
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
June 20, 2018, 08:30:12 PM
It seems they are running away with our COLX coins! Coinsmarket is totally gone! What shall we do with them??

COLX team wrote 2 month ago or something like this an article about the situation. They moved the coins to an other exchange and dumped it.

Therefore, we all lost our COLX in coinsmarket!!! What shall we do next? Do the COLX team had the power to hold the remaining coins that they stole from us?
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
June 20, 2018, 03:57:17 AM

Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
June 20, 2018, 03:27:57 AM
2tf
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

The site is down forever with all the coins that it never allowed to withdraw. I had some hope that all the coins would be recovered. How bad for the crypto community that trust in these exchange.
Activity: 240
June 18, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
Hi everyone,

Im tired of waiting till we get our coins back... Is there any lawsuit going on where I can join?
Or what are you guys doing?

Thanks
Activity: 686
June 18, 2018, 01:54:52 AM
Well this totally sucks...  I hope they catch this freaking guy, and he returns our money.. although it will probably never happen.. I noticed that everyone seems to just accept that they have been jacked.. and that sucks... I don't know if you guys have seen what this supposed guy looks like but here's a link to see for yourself.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptonyte67/coinsmarkets-com-exchange-the-bizarre-scam-that-fooled-the-world

Also.. if you notice in the whois for coinsmarkets.com it is registered under a Kirkland Washington address... instead of tokyo like it used to be. Apparently the owners alias is Michael Weber..

Last thing... the website actually went down because the domain registrar is locked.. notice below.

Domain Status: registrar-lock* https://www.icann.org/epp#registrar-lock*

So it is from my understanding that the reason the website got shutdown completely is because of the domain host.. So.. not sure what anyone else's feedback is but we have to keep talking about it in order to keep the story alive and have a possibility of getting our crypto back.

I highly doubt that 'the' Michael Weber with so many connections to bitcoin is the same guy behind coinsmarkets.  Or... maybe it is and this guy is some kind of serial scammer who just can't resist the allure of stealing from people through the most absurdly sociopathic ways ever conceived.  I'm glad the website seems to be not working again but I wonder if he'll just spin it up in some other way and get the IPs out for wherever it has a new host again.  I mean, that seems to be the enjoyment factor for whoever is running this.  for now, they are probably enjoying that people even comment further about it.

Was there ever an accounting of what was lost?  I wouldn't doubt if it were into 7-figures.

But yeah, not happy to lose what I lost.  I won't say how much it was... It was more than a little but not so much as to stop me from working in crypto.  I do operations as a business so I account for expenses and this will be categorized as a theft/fraud loss which happens everyday in business.  Don't get me wrong... I'm not at all okay with this but it does come with the territory here in crypto-land.

If they caught every crypto criminal and restored all stolen wealth then bitcoin really would be worth over $100K right now.  

@grendel25 That`s a very great post.

Coinsmarkets not only stole our coins, there are torturing us in the most sociopathic way. They are enjoying playing games with us.
Everyone is frustrated about coinsmarkets and that they got away with it, but our lives goes on :-)

Interesting to know if there are any authorities investigating the case, since many reported them?! I never heard from any authorities doing something.

I wonder the same thing. I hope we will see their faces when they arrested.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 10:35:44 PM
Well this totally sucks...  I hope they catch this freaking guy, and he returns our money.. although it will probably never happen.. I noticed that everyone seems to just accept that they have been jacked.. and that sucks... I don't know if you guys have seen what this supposed guy looks like but here's a link to see for yourself.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptonyte67/coinsmarkets-com-exchange-the-bizarre-scam-that-fooled-the-world

Also.. if you notice in the whois for coinsmarkets.com it is registered under a Kirkland Washington address... instead of tokyo like it used to be. Apparently the owners alias is Michael Weber..

Last thing... the website actually went down because the domain registrar is locked.. notice below.

So it is from my understanding that the reason the website got shutdown completely is because of the domain host.. So.. not sure what anyone else's feedback is but we have to keep talking about it in order to keep the story alive and have a possibility of getting our crypto back.

I highly doubt that 'the' Michael Weber with so many connections to bitcoin is the same guy behind coinsmarkets.  Or... maybe it is and this guy is some kind of serial scammer who just can't resist the allure of stealing from people through the most absurdly sociopathic ways ever conceived.  I'm glad the website seems to be not working again but I wonder if he'll just spin it up in some other way and get the IPs out for wherever it has a new host again.  I mean, that seems to be the enjoyment factor for whoever is running this.  for now, they are probably enjoying that people even comment further about it.

Was there ever an accounting of what was lost?  I wouldn't doubt if it were into 7-figures.

But yeah, not happy to lose what I lost.  I won't say how much it was... It was more than a little but not so much as to stop me from working in crypto.  I do operations as a business so I account for expenses and this will be categorized as a theft/fraud loss which happens everyday in business.  Don't get me wrong... I'm not at all okay with this but it does come with the territory here in crypto-land.

If they caught every crypto criminal and restored all stolen wealth then bitcoin really would be worth over $100K right now.  

@grendel25 That`s a very great post.

Coinsmarkets not only stole our coins, there are torturing us in the most sociopathic way. They are enjoying playing games with us.
Everyone is frustrated about coinsmarkets and that they got away with it, but our lives goes on :-)

Interesting to know if there are any authorities investigating the case, since many reported them?! I never heard from any authorities doing something.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
June 17, 2018, 04:04:37 AM

But yeah, not happy to lose what I lost.  I won't say how much it was... It was more than a little but not so much as to stop me from working in crypto.  I do operations as a business so I account for expenses and this will be categorized as a theft/fraud loss which happens everyday in business.  Don't get me wrong... I'm not at all okay with this but it does come with the territory here in crypto-land.

Pages:
Jump to: