Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 26. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 08:44:49 AM
The moving off coins is probably so they can update all of the wallets so that they are correct. Just my opinion, i'm sure someone could shed some more light on this
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 08:34:59 AM
Anyone else end up at this address?: https://blockchain.info/address/1NnvNvgaP3BB3mZYhbz6KiJhCicSzswyxv

Their MO seems to be moving coins to addresses containing 9btc, then 25btc, then this address. The Interesting part is that they transfer 121btc to this bitrex coldwallet. https://blockchain.info/address/1N52wHoVR79PMDishab2XmRHsbekCdGquK. And to my knowledge you need to have completed a KYC / AML procedures to exit this much btc in from an exchange. It's almost 1m$.

So if anyone else can confirm that they end up in this wallet, we can report this address to bitrex. And they may flag it or we can persuade them to give up their identity. Either way we could pin a real person to this CM scam, if we can't get their identity, at least the funds could be frozen at the exchanges.

And to thous that claim that this isn't proof. Here it is: Most deposits happened on about 3 of Jan. Height of ECA pump and dump on CM. Then these deposit addresses doesn't move until about 30th of march, all into the same 9btc, 25btc then finally to binance,bitrex etc. This blockchain "finger-print" can't be faked, and this is reported by multiple users on this forum. And no, CM are not "re-organizing" into new segwit enabled addresses or upgrading their wallet software, if they were, then then wouldn't need to withdraw ~1m$ on bitrex.

My suggestion to everyone is to come forward on this forum. You don't have to post your TX. Just speak up and open up private messaging in preferences, so we can start to communicate and organize. It's time that everyone accepts the reality of the situation that they have already exited. I suggest someone open an anonymous chat room, so we can start to communicate and organize an effort. I have some contacts in tech newspapers here in the US, and if we pitch it right. Our story could be the perfect expose article. With more eyeballs on their case, CM would at least start to sweat a bit more.

What CM fears the most is attention. Our last hope is to turn up the attention level on this thing and they might actually reverse their scam and start returning our coins, they did it before with releasing ECA, but we have to do it before they start buying condos in Thailand and Golden Lamborghini's.

How do you know that address is Bittrex wallet? 

Anyone with any info on ECA or CM team, once again, feel free to DOX them any time.

BC: http://bitcoinwhoswho.com/address/1N52wHoVR79PMDishab2XmRHsbekCdGquK

Yes, if it's bittrex they won't allow withdrawal without identity proof.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 08:31:53 AM
Hey guys Great News i think.. so I was scared that my btc is being moved out of my CM wallet address... but anyone else that this has happened to... I want you guys to click deposit history and take a look at your bitcoin deposit history and compare it to the last transactions that happened in the block explorer of your btc CM wallet address.... because in fact.. all of the movement that has happened in the last 7 days, are exact totals of prior deposits that i made just a few days before the crash. I mean exactly.. so while my block explorer doesn't list the correct balance of my btc.. it still does under Coinsmarkets balance page... and because those balances are exact i'm leaning more toward that it isn't malicious Cm owners trying to exit scam...

So anyone else this has happened to also go check your deposit history and compare.
Activity: 11
April 02, 2018, 08:03:33 AM
Anyone else end up at this address?: https://blockchain.info/address/1NnvNvgaP3BB3mZYhbz6KiJhCicSzswyxv

Their MO seems to be moving coins to addresses containing 9btc, then 25btc, then this address. The Interesting part is that they transfer 121btc to this bitrex coldwallet. https://blockchain.info/address/1N52wHoVR79PMDishab2XmRHsbekCdGquK. And to my knowledge you need to have completed a KYC / AML procedures to exit this much btc in from an exchange. It's almost 1m$.

So if anyone else can confirm that they end up in this wallet, we can report this address to bitrex. And they may flag it or we can persuade them to give up their identity. Either way we could pin a real person to this CM scam, if we can't get their identity, at least the funds could be frozen at the exchanges.

And to thous that claim that this isn't proof. Here it is: Most deposits happened on about 3 of Jan. Height of ECA pump and dump on CM. Then these deposit addresses doesn't move until about 30th of march, all into the same 9btc, 25btc then finally to binance,bitrex etc. This blockchain "finger-print" can't be faked, and this is reported by multiple users on this forum. And no, CM are not "re-organizing" into new segwit enabled addresses or upgrading their wallet software, if they were, then then wouldn't need to withdraw ~1m$ on bitrex.

My suggestion to everyone is to come forward on this forum. You don't have to post your TX. Just speak up and open up private messaging in preferences, so we can start to communicate and organize. It's time that everyone accepts the reality of the situation that they have already exited. I suggest someone open an anonymous chat room, so we can start to communicate and organize an effort. I have some contacts in tech newspapers here in the US, and if we pitch it right. Our story could be the perfect expose article. With more eyeballs on their case, CM would at least start to sweat a bit more.

What CM fears the most is attention. Our last hope is to turn up the attention level on this thing and they might actually reverse their scam and start returning our coins, they did it before with releasing ECA, but we have to do it before they start buying condos in Thailand and Golden Lamborghini's.

Anyone with any info on ECA or CM team, once again, feel free to DOX them any time.

BC: http://bitcoinwhoswho.com/address/1N52wHoVR79PMDishab2XmRHsbekCdGquK
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
April 02, 2018, 07:30:01 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 02, 2018, 04:51:33 AM
Guys don't worry this is just an April Fools joke. Bear with them they're the best exchange.

Well you're a bit late with your fool's day joke about CM being the best exchange. They were shit when they were operating, now they have proven it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 09:16:34 PM
Guys don't worry this is just an April Fools joke. Bear with them they're the best exchange.

Are you sure you used correct grammar? They "are" not even an exchange now, nothing to trade.

BTW, are you staff from CM?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
April 01, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

Yeah, they have been making the joke since January so no one will know, tomorrow they will comeback to announce that it was just a joke, looking forward to it :^)

so far i haven't seen any proof with blockexplorer and linked CM account. all my coins are in place, but i don't really have anything valuable on my balance there (best asset probly boxy)). so i guess we still don't have any updates besides slowly arriving altcoins
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
April 01, 2018, 08:13:36 PM

Yeah, they have been making the joke since January so no one will know, tomorrow they will comeback to announce that it was just a joke, looking forward to it :^)
Activity: 28
April 01, 2018, 07:35:16 PM
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
April 01, 2018, 07:33:11 PM
Fortunately I didn't have much funds on CM at all... but looks like I've fallen in the same crew as all of you. I can't withdraw BTC but do some coins have withdrawals enabled? i.e. if I buy some shitcoin I can send to Cryptopia or coinexchange? Or everything frozen?

All trading is disabled so would not be possible.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
April 01, 2018, 07:19:49 PM
Fortunately I didn't have much funds on CM at all... but looks like I've fallen in the same crew as all of you. I can't withdraw BTC but do some coins have withdrawals enabled? i.e. if I buy some shitcoin I can send to Cryptopia or coinexchange? Or everything frozen?
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 06:36:17 PM
I reported them to CFTC. At this point, I really have nothing to lose. I figure my coins are gone and these guys are chomping at the bit to make examples out of con artists in this industry. Not to mention, the chairman seems to be pro-crypto, with a mostly hands-off policy. So fuck it..

https://forms.cftc.gov/_layouts/PublicForms/TipsAndComplaints.aspx
Activity: 21
April 01, 2018, 06:07:26 PM
Well they finally gone and did it. After no ACTIVITY since Jan 4th on my CM address,

they finally moved/stole my btc I had on there.

https://imgur.com/a/UHj9w

https://blockchain.info/address/1JnJgVAEQUCjH3utAptaJaKK3mFmk9hBbF

Fuckers.
April 01, 2018, 01:15:40 PM
This Group's object is to take legal actions against coinsmarkets.com, anybody that want his money back comes here to discuss here and do something, before they took our BTC and LTC..... After, buy Lamborghinis..!

Join in, To Taking legal action against 👉 COINSMARKETS ⛔️

t.me/joinchat/CIdwTxEx7K-PHIeBDj3nCQ

Great initiative. However: Telegram / Signal are not anonymous. It's easy to extrapolate your phone number. Tied to your real identity. If your going after CM, I would advice caution concerning your own personal information.

Discord / Slack / Keybase offer anonymous group chat rooms.
Activity: 73
April 01, 2018, 12:33:27 PM
This Group's object is to take legal actions against coinsmarkets.com, anybody that want his money back comes here to discuss here and do something, before they took our BTC and LTC..... After, buy Lamborghinis..!

Join in, To Taking legal action against 👉 COINSMARKETS ⛔️

t.me/joinchat/CIdwTxEx7K-PHIeBDj3nCQ
Activity: 21
April 01, 2018, 11:40:38 AM
It's weird because I'm still torn on rather this is a scam or not.  The worst or most damning evidence to say this is a scam is certainly the ongoing freeze on accessing BTC/LTC or big coins.  And there has not been adequate communication from CM regarding why these particular coins are still frozen.  I could speculate positively and say that CM is acting responsibly regarding BTC/LTC while assuring accurate accounting.  I could further speculate that accounts on these boards and other places of various BTC addresses cited as "evidence" simply aren't accurate.  I don't know anyone here there or anywhere in person so I'm in no position to judge accurately.

Of course, it is just as easy to speculate negatively and assume that all the claims we read here are honest and that every "newbie" account isn't just here to troll.  Even that sounds optimistic on my part... sorry.

It's just hard for me because every release has some coin that I actually have some interest in.  First, ECA... I don't have coins but I've chatted at length with some in the community including some developers and they seem genuine.  Then it was Goa.  Again, not the best coin but it seems clear the community is strong and active development.  Now it is Yenten.  Nice CPU minable coin that has had my interest since it went mainnet.  

But for CM to validate themselves, they really need to actually communicate about the BTC/LTC (do they have ETH?) situation.  They need to tell us what is going on with the big coins.  Personally, I don't have the big coins in here... I mean I did for a while but just as timing worked out didn't have the big coins tied up when CM froze up.

Anyhow... I know there seems to have been some pressure on these guys to keep the releases going.  I hope that pressure is still being applied.

But mostly I just wish CM would start behaving responsibly as a business and start communicating better.  Oh... and RELEASE ALL THE COINS... thx Smiley

Multiple people are providing proof with Blockchain info links showing their CM addresses and how BTC coins are being finally moved beginning Late March- with NO activity prior since Jan 4th when CM went down. If this doesn't prove that they are exit scamming, especially with certain BTC coins being spread out to multiple addresses then finally ending up on Binance fucking HOT WALLET, I am not sure what other proof will finally make you come to realization. We have been scammed. There is nothing we can do.

How can you prove that anyone sharing their BTC wallet addresses are actually BTC wallets from CM?  Could be any BTC wallet with transactions showing movement in March.  And since it is so many newbie accounts reporting this it is even more suspicious. 

This is quite simple actually, if you check the recent activity for each address, last activity was Jan 3rd/4th. All of a sudden, all of these addresses have activity beginning March 20-Present.

Jan 3rd/Jan4th was the exact time CM went down. 1+1 is 2. What are the chances all these address have 0 activity for 3 months, only to be withdrawn now. Also who withdraws 20 btc, and moves it to 30 different addresses? Its called mixing. Why are you still so BLIND?
Activity: 47
April 01, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
Guys
when they open new coin,? Embarrassed
April 01, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

Activity: 28
April 01, 2018, 06:17:03 AM
They're finally exit scamming hahahaha!!
Pages:
Jump to: