Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 30. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 119
March 28, 2018, 05:17:13 AM
hi someone could write the entire list of coin unlocked?
thanks

ACCO,likes,Sigt,mgn,castle,GIRO,URALS,YTN,VAL,SWEEP,Matrix are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow .

These are the additional coins.

Wow... trolled again by coinsmarkets.com.  Yet another release of horrible coins that no one cares about.  I can't help but think the exisiting market decline is some how connected to this troll prisoner release put on by CM.  Maybe when they are done the market will go back to normal. 

I see your point but you're not entirely right. A friend of mine has around a million sweep stuck there, it's nice to see him being able to get them back.

1.000.000 sweep are arround 0.017 btc, so not such a big deal
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
March 28, 2018, 04:52:09 AM
thanks

ACCO,likes,Sigt,mgn,castle,GIRO,URALS,YTN,VAL,SWEEP,Matrix are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow .

Wow... trolled again by coinsmarkets.com.  Yet another release of horrible coins that no one cares about.  I can't help but think the exisiting market decline is some how connected to this troll prisoner release put on by CM.  Maybe when they are done the market will go back to normal. 

I see your point but you're not entirely right. A friend of mine has around a million sweep stuck there, it's nice to see him being able to get them back.
March 28, 2018, 03:47:05 AM
Another .31 btc has been drained out of my wallet going to a particular address. and it's happening very regular where they are collectively moving about 9 total btc into a specific wallet address..

Does anybody have any information about this... is this Coinsmarkets doing a final exit scam?

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/address/16XmGiqBXwEEukK9RXQf2P5V1xm2vbbWjx/

this is the wallet address my btc got sent to..

Yes. It is possible. Tell me how much are you interested in paying for finding out who are they Wink
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 02:05:44 AM
Another .31 btc has been drained out of my wallet going to a particular address. and it's happening very regular where they are collectively moving about 9 total btc into a specific wallet address..

Does anybody have any information about this... is this Coinsmarkets doing a final exit scam?

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/address/16XmGiqBXwEEukK9RXQf2P5V1xm2vbbWjx/

this is the wallet address my btc got sent to..
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 12:31:01 AM
A new batch of shitcoins released.

Except for Matrix, that's a top 100 coin. It looks like it had negligible trading volume before the site went down.
Activity: 5
March 27, 2018, 12:28:38 PM
What about KB3 been delisted from CMC ?
Activity: 158
March 27, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
thanks

You can always check the CoinsMarkest status web-page on my website:
http://cryptocoinscity.com/CoinsMarketsMigration.html

Coins with (X) are enabled now. The list gets updated each friday.

Good luck,
CryptCoinsCity.
March 27, 2018, 10:44:20 AM
Interesting, still giving us bullshits and lies. I will reveal their identity! I am saying their because there are 2 people important behind CM to the highest bidder. This is non sense already.

If you have any info about CM owners - why your not publish it?
I think it s pretty clear that it s totally unreasonable to wait more.

It s pretty much 3 month passed now; what are you waiting for?

Because I paid from my pocket to find out who the fuck are these guys and literally I don't care about you. They had some serious problems, indeed, I offered a guy to help them until they got to the moment tot sync the wallets.

After that I wrote them only a text on whatsapp that one of them saw it but did not replied. I personally gave up helping them.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
March 27, 2018, 10:21:57 AM
Interesting, still giving us bullshits and lies. I will reveal their identity! I am saying their because there are 2 people important behind CM to the highest bidder. This is non sense already.

If you have any info about CM owners - why your not publish it?
I think it s pretty clear that it s totally unreasonable to wait more.

It s pretty much 3 month passed now; what are you waiting for?

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
March 27, 2018, 10:19:41 AM
thanks

March 27, 2018, 08:47:20 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 08:34:10 AM
thanks

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
March 27, 2018, 05:11:26 AM
thanks
March 27, 2018, 02:15:26 AM
To be honest i don't believe that the so-called "russian investigators" will share info here.

Why would they or anybody else, after all these months, give consmarkets an ultimatum for 2 more weeks?   Dont make any sense to me.

This could easily be tactics from an consmarkets affiliate.
Everybody in this thread is now sitting on their lazy ass, waiting for next week, and see what is gonna happen or will be revealed...

Valuable time is passing by and nobody gives a fuck. Everybody in this thread is behaving like a hurd of mentally unstable people, waiting for initiative from somebody else.

Last time I could get in touch with CM developer was at the end of February. They promised they will release bitcoin by 10th of March. As we are on 26th and there is no legal possibility to get on them..eh..what can I do now?

I had a really big quantity of coins there. LTC/BTC was a very good pair to make instant cash there. With half a bitcoin you could do 40-50% in half an hour.
Where and how could you get in touch CM developer?
That's not your bussinees. I can say that I hired people that are good at finding other people.

Not staying arround here and jocking or giving them a week everytime just for non sense.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
March 26, 2018, 04:41:48 PM
I'm glad I got some coins off this site. CM loves to eff with us constantly. It is getting old!
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
March 26, 2018, 04:30:35 PM
Havent visited this thread for sometime anything changed in that period,we still have to say goodbuy to our coins or things are moving in the right direction?We really need some solid exchange for shitcoins besides crypto bridge....
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 03:59:38 PM
To be honest i don't believe that the so-called "russian investigators" will share info here.

Why would they or anybody else, after all these months, give consmarkets an ultimatum for 2 more weeks?   Dont make any sense to me.

Everybody in this thread is now sitting on their lazy ass, waiting for next week, and see what is gonna happen or will be revealed...

Valuable time is passing by and nobody gives a fuck. Everybody in this thread is behaving like a hurd of mentally unstable people, waiting for initiative from somebody else.

Last time I could get in touch with CM developer was at the end of February. They promised they will release bitcoin by 10th of March. As we are on 26th and there is no legal possibility to get on them..eh..what can I do now?

I had a really big quantity of coins there. LTC/BTC was a very good pair to make instant cash there. With half a bitcoin you could do 40-50% in half an hour.
Where and how could you get in touch CM developer?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
March 26, 2018, 11:26:00 AM
Now just to wait what is next on the agenda of messing with everyone.
Shocked well I thouth that's obvious... look for yet another exchange with 9 digits and free coin listing. I bet that's GRAVIEX... so be aware they might be from the same guy as the Coinsmarkets. And coins that get lested there could be lost along with your Ke$h Cool
March 26, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

Why would they or anybody else, after all these months, give consmarkets an ultimatum for 2 more weeks?   Dont make any sense to me.

Activity: 98
March 26, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: