Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 29. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 08:59:03 PM
I heard about it in the electra discord. here is a link of the explorer that shows the activity of hundreds of millions of eca.. and lots of alqo being dumped. I can't guarantee that they are related to Coinsmarkets but not many people had near a billion coins of electra. and since electra has staking it theoretically makes sense. This person is sending the coins and selling them at Cryptobridge

https://bts.ai/u/allanosti1

Damn... that certainly doesn't look good.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 08:40:14 PM
I heard about it in the electra discord. here is a link of the explorer that shows the activity of hundreds of millions of eca.. and lots of alqo being dumped. I can't guarantee that they are related to Coinsmarkets but not many people had near a billion coins of electra. and since electra has staking it theoretically makes sense. This person is sending the coins and selling them at Cryptobridge

https://bts.ai/u/allanosti1
Activity: 107
March 28, 2018, 08:38:25 PM
So someone has been dumping 100's of millions of ECA, and also a large amount of ALQO as well... there is word going around that maybe its the CM owners.. dumping the staked coins..

My btc is being drained out of my wallet on the block explorer, im starting to get more nervous than ever that maybe I'm never going to get my ltc and btc back.

Where did you hear this about the ECA an ALQO? Where are they dumping it?
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 07:59:06 PM
So someone has been dumping 100's of millions of ECA, and also a large amount of ALQO as well... there is word going around that maybe its the CM owners.. dumping the staked coins..

My btc is being drained out of my wallet on the block explorer, im starting to get more nervous than ever that maybe I'm never going to get my ltc and btc back.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
March 28, 2018, 06:04:37 PM

1.000.000 sweep are arround 0.017 btc, so not such a big deal

Equivalent of a nice dinner atm. In the future... who knows.

it's nice to see that you are ok with a table when some people have enough money there to build a small hotel.

Lesson #4928: Don't keep your money on exchanges. Was said hundreds of times already.
Activity: 283
Merit: 116
March 28, 2018, 04:14:50 PM
Let me withdraw BTC, LTC, XSH, you can keep the rest. There is a lot more different garbage, but its price very low.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
March 28, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

Yes. It is possible. Tell me how much are you interested in paying for finding out who are they Wink

Maybe an option is some crypto escrow or man-in-the-middle payment, so that everybody who wants to hunt these fuckfaces can fund. In this way you are satisfied because you got (some of?) your money back which you paid for " the investigators". And the people are happy and can open the hunt, or at least try to put some more pressure on these idiots. Cheesy

Just an idea...

I personally gave up. The guys have mental issues in my point of view but I might be wrong. Let's what is going to happen. I have an offer for offering their identities and their names.

Going to sell to the highest bidder and just forget about my coins lost
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
March 28, 2018, 02:42:16 PM
I hope that we can very soon get our BTC / LTC and other Coins back to our Wallets!
Activity: 42
March 28, 2018, 02:11:21 PM
You can cancel orders no problem, i have done so with my coins.
Pls tell me how... I can not find any button or order openning
Activity: 98
March 28, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

Yes. It is possible. Tell me how much are you interested in paying for finding out who are they Wink

Maybe an option is some crypto escrow or man-in-the-middle payment, so that everybody who wants to hunt these fuckfaces can fund. In this way you are satisfied because you got (some of?) your money back which you paid for " the investigators". And the people are happy and can open the hunt, or at least try to put some more pressure on these idiots. Cheesy

Just an idea...
Activity: 23
March 28, 2018, 01:11:02 PM
You can cancel orders no problem, i have done so with my coins.
March 28, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

it's nice to see that you are ok with a table when some people have enough money there to build a small hotel.
I am fortuner today when CM let withdrawal my 5k YTN, coin received but there still my 0.0xxx BTC in order (from Jan), anyone can tell me how to cancel opening order to withdrawal BTC? Thank you

I have more than 5 btc in orders. Until they will start the trading engine, it is useless to hope to cancel the orders.
Activity: 42
March 28, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

I am fortuner today when CM let withdrawal my 5k YTN, coin received but there still my 0.0xxx BTC in order (from Jan), anyone can tell me how to cancel opening order to withdrawal BTC? Thank you
March 28, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 28
March 28, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

March 28, 2018, 10:34:04 AM
Sucr, Muncoin, Ember, Tagit, Flappycoin, Modjo, Interzone, Philscurrency, DCS, BYZ, PLATINUM, HRMC, BTN, CNTF, SAT, Santa, Lemanum, GoaCoin, Nanucoin, MoneyBag, OCOW, Xylo, CRDS, Onex, ACCO, likes, Sigt, mgn, castl, GIRO, URALS, YTN, VAL, SWEEP, Matrix

35/355 coins
there are still 300 coins

I will track and replenish the list)

none of them have any value for now. let's hope for the future...
Activity: 23
March 28, 2018, 09:41:57 AM
got my coins back woooo
Activity: 7
March 28, 2018, 09:34:49 AM
Sucr, Muncoin, Ember, Tagit, Flappycoin, Modjo, Interzone, Philscurrency, DCS, BYZ, PLATINUM, HRMC, BTN, CNTF, SAT, Santa, Lemanum, GoaCoin, Nanucoin, MoneyBag, OCOW, Xylo, CRDS, Onex, ACCO, likes, Sigt, mgn, castl, GIRO, URALS, YTN, VAL, SWEEP, Matrix

35/355 coins
there are still 300 coins

I will track and replenish the list)
March 28, 2018, 05:50:23 AM
Havent visited this thread for sometime anything changed in that period,we still have to say goodbuy to our coins or things are moving in the right direction?We really need some solid exchange for shitcoins besides crypto bridge....

Shitcoins are dead, if CM ever comes back all the shitcoins there are going to be worth 1 btc together, as time goes by more and more shitcoins die. They scammed even if they come back by locking people's money. This is why regulations are needed...

Not so sure if you are jocking here or not, regulations? That's what is going to kill the bitcoin!

Centralised coins will win because of people like you
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
March 28, 2018, 05:26:52 AM
Havent visited this thread for sometime anything changed in that period,we still have to say goodbuy to our coins or things are moving in the right direction?We really need some solid exchange for shitcoins besides crypto bridge....

Shitcoins are dead, if CM ever comes back all the shitcoins there are going to be worth 1 btc together, as time goes by more and more shitcoins die. They scammed even if they come back by locking people's money. This is why regulations are needed...
Pages:
Jump to: