Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXVO] Decentralised, Community Focused AIRDROP | Exchange Platform | Masternode - page 11. (Read 9771 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Exvo Developer
Please note everyone, going through airdrop submissions at the moment and if you try and cheat the system (e.g using same username twice, same address etc) you will be removed completely from the airdrop.
Activity: 296
Merit: 102
Hello.

What are the advantages of your platform?

Difference of your new trading platform and market place?
Why do you call your coin next generation?
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
We would like to announce our first promotion!
This will be paid by part of the development fund, under the purpose of marketing and awareness.
https://explorer.exvo.io/address/EKdBBxC7D2puATZXeg2LpJqRLLG5xG1Upc has been setup for transparency to pay for the promotions.

Twitter Promotion!
Follow the below steps to earn yourself 10EXVO! Please note that this is once per person and you have to meet the criteria stated to receive your EXVO.
Your twitter account must not be brand new, and not have any bought follows, likes, retweets and preferable crypto related.
You must follow each step and not miss any.
You must have a minimum of 50 followers and active tweets.

Step 1.
Follow us on twitter - https://twitter.com/ExvoProject

Step 2.
Tweet about EXVO including @ExvoProject in your tweet

Step 3.
Retweet this tweet of ours - https://twitter.com/ExvoProject/status/980032562717368320

Step 4.
DM us on Twitter or PM/Post on here your EXVO Address and we will confirm you have followed the steps and you will get your EXVO!

Done,
do not waste this opportunity. this is a good project
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
It will be great to see nice exchange project, wish best of luck in development.
Good exchange always needed.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
A good exchange with a good mobile app is definitely needed. Best of luck!
I prefer using my mobile phone phone compared to a laptop so a exchange platform with mobile version would be great. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 3
A good exchange with a good mobile app is definitely needed. Best of luck!
Activity: 406
Merit: 6
You are right, I really like the features of this project and hoping that they will succeed soon. Good luck and more power. Tongue
Activity: 158
My friend recommended you to me. I have studied the project and I am very impressed. I recommend friendship.
copper member
Exvo Developer
Please add mobile wallet support.

A mobile app is in the works (as per our roadmap) which will also be integrated with our exchange platform.

This means you can send/receive EXVO and also trade all in the same app and the same place Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Mobile wallet support is on the road map and will be coming, also integrated with our exchange platform! Join our discord for more info Smiley

Nice, looking forward to see mobile wallet official launch. This will surely help many people that are always on travel and people that prefer to use mobile than desktop. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Activity: 62
Activity: 434
Merit: 25
Bounty for beta testing will do the platform good, i can see on discord there are some bugs reported. This is a nice platform and will keep on checking and participating on the community engagement on discord. Will use EXVO Platform soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Interesting items. It's interesting. Is there a Chinese translation?
copper member
Exvo Developer
Excellent project. The great projects out there like monero, ethereum, bitcoin are all community driven, so i wish you good luck Wink

Thanks Mast0rmind, jump in our discord if you have a chance plenty of other people giving feedback Smiley
Activity: 204
Merit: 101
Excellent project. The great projects out there like monero, ethereum, bitcoin are all community driven, so i wish you good luck Wink
copper member
Exvo Developer
Hey everyone!

With the amount of PM's we are currently getting please jump on discord if you need help as you will be answered alot faster Smiley
Currently over 400 members and growing daily!

https://discord.gg/Fc5HGKv
Activity: 85
Looks great! I will keep an eye of it! good job
Activity: 177
Merit: 10

This project seems good and I will keep an eye on it:)
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Ask anything to discord,there are people to reply,no fud please.Write to discord for help to set up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 19
I would like to join this cool project:)
Pages:
Jump to: