Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXVO] Decentralised, Community Focused AIRDROP | Exchange Platform | Masternode - page 13. (Read 9771 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
nice project, hope you'll succeed, will start mining
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Exvo Developer
The devs have done a great job with this so far I'm impressed! From a smooth launch to a stable working exchange all within around a week, also the support from the devs has just been flawless. This just goes to show they are competent in what they do. Have high hopes for this coin/exchange

Thanks for the kind words Shuyin! If we say we are going to do it we will do it, as the roadmap has our plans all planned our so far Smiley
Activity: 6
The devs have done a great job with this so far I'm impressed! From a smooth launch to a stable working exchange all within around a week, also the support from the devs has just been flawless. This just goes to show they are competent in what they do. Have high hopes for this coin/exchange
copper member
Exvo Developer
The exchange at exvo.io I tested today, deposited and sold some EXVO and withdrew BTC, I received it in 2 minutes. Good job guys! Keep it up!

Good to hear that everything worked nice and smoothly for you! Thank you for your support lilszi, come join us on discord if you haven't already!
Activity: 31
The exchange at exvo.io I tested today, deposited and sold some EXVO and withdrew BTC, I received it in 2 minutes. Good job guys! Keep it up!
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
interesting project. it is still possible that some projects can mean something in a saturated cryptomir, we will hope that the project will not fail. the only thing that for some reason swears antivirus on the wallet

Why do you hope, that this project wont fail ? If your antivirus detects something i would not open this application to be all honest with you amigo Wink
i wouldnt even be able to install a bitcoin wallet if i listened to my antivirus
Activity: 476
Merit: 5
Interesting project, I am happy to participate. In my opinion, the project is trustworthy. I like that the project has a strong team, a lot of work has been done, high-quality.I wish you success!
Activity: 349
interesting project. it is still possible that some projects can mean something in a saturated cryptomir, we will hope that the project will not fail. the only thing that for some reason swears antivirus on the wallet

Why do you hope, that this project wont fail ? If your antivirus detects something i would not open this application to be all honest with you amigo Wink
I therefore say that the project can shoot like a rocket. only problem with the wallet. what is not clear to you
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 349
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
I got new unused stockings for ur ass, come grab it, and dont forget to wipe ur boots when u hit my doorstep. What else can I say. Literally nothing. U launched a trading site, and I bought stockings for u. Go pass hoefing IQ test and if successful u will be given insights to help u find relationship between what I just said and ur trading platform. Its not that complex.
Activity: 126
I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project
copper member
Exvo Developer
Exchange Platform Live!
https://exvo.io/markets/exvobtc

We would like to announce that the exchange platform is now live to trade EXVO. A few trades going on already and more and more joining the discord. Remember this is just the beginning guys.

Activity: 88
Very interesting project.  The most important thing is real tools - exchange.  I will closely monitor your brainchild.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
This project is very promising and I am very interested in smart contracts.
Activity: 210
this is good project.i hope the coin will list on the exchange.
copper member
Exvo Developer
EXVO will have its own trading platform or will it also be traded on others?

Yes our own trading platform and if other exchanges wishes to list EXVO they can!
Activity: 148
Exvo is that latest next generation crypto-currency.  I hope so and it will be Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
i'm interested for this project,this project i see can will be success next future
Activity: 486
EXVO will have its own trading platform or will it also be traded on others?
Pages:
Jump to: