Pages:
Author

Topic: Eyes to the horizon: A bitcoin ASIC project will be announced in June - page 10. (Read 72051 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
看上去A模式跟烤猫形式类似,是不是也像烤猫一样会继续研发自己的产品并出售及分红?

For the heck of it, I ran this through Google translate:

A mode looks similar with grilled cat form, is not the same as baking cats will continue to develop and sell their products and bonuses?

I can't answer the question, I just thought the translation was funny :-)

.b
grilled cat = baking cats=friedcat Grin
He want to know the difference between ASICMINER and BTC-GARDEN Mode A
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Probably you have some inside information please keep us posted.
Activity: 420
Dear aiwill,

I'm very sorry to raise this question, but.. many try to scam us here with their "brand new ASIC companys" nearly every day.

Can you verify what you say?

I would answer - look at their business models. Based on those it should be a universal non-starter. They're doing exactly the opposite of what the network needs for security (keeping control off all the hash power they produce). IMO - Avoid it entirely because of this.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
btcman.com
we r still at the stage of tape out, after which an accurate result will be confirmed
Activity: 294
http://coin.furuknap.net/

For the heck of it, I ran this through Google translate:

A mode looks similar with grilled cat form, is not the same as baking cats will continue to develop and sell their products and bonuses?

I can't answer the question, I just thought the translation was funny :-)

.b
Activity: 266
Activity: 448
Waiting for website release on Jun-18.
maybe his project went south
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 350
Any updates in regards to this project?
Activity: 102
Good to hear that and hope you can success.

Model A +1

顺祝商祺~
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
Well this looks promising to me.

Good luck !  Will be following your announcements.

+1  Cool
Activity: 308
Sell the hardware! In a gold rush sell spades.
Activity: 107
Mode A is more interesting for me. Keeping my eyes on this project.  Smiley
Dear aiwill,

I'm very sorry to raise this question, but.. many try to scam us here with their "brand new ASIC companys" nearly every day.

He only answers selected question, why because he is a CEO and feel that his company is bigger than alibaba...
thank goodness not all Chinese are like him.
Activity: 112
In the better interest of both the Bitcoin community and yourself as a business, I suggest that you design and manufacture the most efficient chip you can with your own funds, then become a wholesale provider with a reasonable entry point price of $1,500 to $3,000 per x amount of chips. Sell chips to everyone... everywhere.

The mining community has matured and with the butterfly fiasco what is needed is a serious intelligent group with chips in hand and reliable shipping methods.

I think claims on here to produce hundreds of terahashes will be met with extreme resistance and skepticism. I for one would not invest in your farm. Asicminer has made it clear that they would never mine more than 35% of the network. I own Asicminer shares. Avalon produced and has shipped over 500 working units and now wholesales chips to protect the network. I own an Avalon.

YOU WANT MY MONEY? RESPECT THE NETWORK

Activity: 333
Commander of the Hodl Legions
Sounds really interesting... defo will keep an eye on this project  Wink
Activity: 104
btcman.com
Seeing the pricing you propose for 1TH in model B (1,000-1,200BTC/TH/year), I'm afraid your IPO price will be too expensive. I would take into account that Bitfountain's IPO price was 0.1BTC per share, for an expected deployment of +250TH. If I do not recall it wrong, each share is 1/400,000 of the total profit/hashrate, which means that their price for TH was 160BTC, not a hefty 1,000-1,200BTC price tag.

Even at today's difficulty, a TH would take about a year to earn 1200BTC. Ridiculously overpriced, especially as that price only leases you the hash rate for a year.

At today's difficulty, 1 TH/s will make 1200 BTC in 27 days. (without electricity costs). You know, 1200 BTC per 1 TH/s is 1.2 BTC per 1 GH/s. Similar price as Avalon #3
This is overpriced, just like the current market price of most bitcoin mining shares Smiley Maybe that is why you want to sell shares Wink Or maybe you want to sell shares to finance the infrastructure roll out for hosting another 900Thash...

I would prefer Mode A, but in addition I suggest you spread your risk by selling some chips or miners too. This will also be good for bitcoin itself.

You say you will pay out 100% of profit, but how do you calculate "profit"?

hi, this is a good question.

"profit" here means a pure remaining profit : profit=total income- cost of equipment&consumption- R&D funds  (LTC miner,hardware wallet,next generation of garden..etc..)

Dear aiwill,

I am 95% sure that we will adopt Mode A, which means we will finish them all by DIY. We will verify what I said after hashing.

Pages:
Jump to: