Pages:
Author

Topic: Eyes to the horizon: A bitcoin ASIC project will be announced in June - page 9. (Read 72051 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
lol,i m starting to like google translate.

To summary what I said at btcman:

1. we will sell hardware from AUG/SEP but no pre-sale, the longest possible duration between payment day and shipping day is 50days.
2. IPO will most likely be executed later than 1,  but due to some legal problem in china,there will be only international version ANN,no chinese. (I would also like to collect advices from community,which stock platform is recommanded)

Everything ,at the moment ,running pretty well. Thank you everyone paying attention to us,please  be a little more patient .

If there is going to be no pre-sale then shouldn't the hardware be ready to ship as soon as payment is received? What is the estimated date of the IPO? According to your website there is 5 days left for some announcement. Can you shed some light in regards to that?

hey man,

1. sry for the misunderstanding, "no pre-sale" means "as soon as" model . The "50days "means the longest possible pre-sale model we can accept. (if we have to do pre-sale finally)
2. I can hardly give out a IPO date at the moment, but i hope it can be around OCT. also, i m sure if u keep following this thread, u can get the IPO info at the earliest time.
3. 5days means the approximate date our site can be released,no more ANN will be showed out that quick. I ll update all info at btcman&here on time.

OR yes a Big Or he decides to do mining on his own now and later in September/October he is going to sell shares, very smart guy .. Wink
Activity: 350
Thanks for the clarification. So there will be no big announcement until Sept/Oct right? Will continue following this thread.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
btcman.com

1. we will sell hardware from AUG/SEP but no pre-sale, the longest possible duration between payment day and shipping day is 50days.
2. IPO will most likely be executed later than 1,  but due to some legal problem in china,there will be only international version ANN,no chinese. (I would also like to collect advices from community,which stock platform is recommanded)

Everything ,at the moment ,running pretty well. Thank you everyone paying attention to us,please  be a little more patient .

If there is going to be no pre-sale then shouldn't the hardware be ready to ship as soon as payment is received? What is the estimated date of the IPO? According to your website there is 5 days left for some announcement. Can you shed some light in regards to that?

hey man,

1. sry for the misunderstanding, "no pre-sale" means "as soon as" model . The "50days "means the longest possible pre-sale model we can accept. (if we have to do pre-sale finally)
2. I can hardly give out a IPO date at the moment, but i hope it can be around OCT. also, i m sure if u keep following this thread, u can get the IPO info at the earliest time.
3. 5days means the approximate date our site can be released,no more ANN will be showed out that quick. I ll update all info at btcman&here on time.
He was arrogantly saying that June will come out but is now differ to August and September. Empty promises and a lot of BS.

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
btcman.com

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
I just dehydrated watermelon
legendary
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
"selling customer watermelon, eat watermelon own tip on the grounds that help customers taste sweet and not sweet approach does not agree"

- BTCGarden

(gotta love google translate)

Yummy.. watermelon.

I think (maybe) I get what he's saying. I think he is accusing that they are mining with customer hardware.

yeah, BUT WHERE ARE MY WATERMELONS?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
"selling customer watermelon, eat watermelon own tip on the grounds that help customers taste sweet and not sweet approach does not agree"

- BTCGarden

Yummy.. watermelon.

I think (maybe) I get what he's saying. I think he is accusing that they are mining with customer hardware.
legendary
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%

- BTCGarden

KS
Activity: 448

You've been zerowinged!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
NOTE: This is a repost from BTCman.com (link below)

Too sleepy to briefly say something about the meaning:

1. On an ASIC BTCMAN mining machine project: we've already done a simple BITCOINTALK ANN ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/eyes-to-the-horizon-a-bitcoin-asic-project-will-be-announced-in-june-213172 ) Currently, because of legal issues, BTCGARDEN aspects of the IPO itself will only consider temporarily shelved or future international operations, but the mining machine will start as soon as the retail sector, you can focus www.btcgarden.com , specific information will be BTCMAN forum, bit people Microblogging http://weibo.com/btcman, TALK forum post-post, and BTCGARDEN on release.

2. On technology: Our mining machine from the chip level, has been to the system level, all for self-development, team principal technical staff from the Chinese Academy of Sciences a few clinics INTEL, NVIDIA's ASIC senior experts. Specific technical parameters will be released later. Or posted in reference to the above outlined ANN. For all the DIY team, the stability of the machine, the chip supply chain, sales, delivery speed, upgrade advantage is self-evident.

3. On the reservation and sale: As of now, BTCGARDEN project cash flow sufficient to withhold require prepayment or scheduled payments support, release the main purpose is to promote the message, we will maximize the use of spot transactions, rather than in the foreseeable future Reservations. Of course, if the whole network operator appears 7-8 months soared other force than expected, we accelerate progress in order to expand the scale and may also take pre-sale, etc. - but the earliest pre-dates not from the date of shipment more than 50 days. Currently, the mining machine finished fastest time is to be expected from August to September. Not for sale, then the order will be shipped to consider some of the weighting factors, such as: BTCMAN Fellow, BTCSEA large volume users will certainly priority delivery.

4. On Q & A: Up to now, we have received about BTCGARDEN ASIC issues related to the mining machine, I will soon be made ​​in the form of Q & A in the update posted in this thread, members will try to reply to the question, if you have any related needs, do not open another post, please use the thread under way in this thread to reply, I will reply as soon as possible. Please note: only welcome serious issues related to all Pengci, disinformation, took the opportunity to advertise reply, all permanent ban ID.

The updated Q & A:
Q: how pricing ah? Will sell expensive?  
A: This is a pseudo-problem, or the expensive price of the product is based on the market to decide whether, at any time, consumer products than expected subjective feel "expensive", there is a means of checks and balances --- can not buy. Of course, at this stage, the two brands of domestic products have been granted but the price ridiculously low prices abroad several brands but the basics are futures, we might be a reasonable price, physical delivery, brand perfect first home.            

Q: Do you model specifically what will be? Room to sell shares to sell calculate force, or sell the mining machine.  
A: Because the legal issues, the domestic market may only sell the mining machine. International markets may consider IPO, may at any time attention.  

Q: What about the mining machine specifications? Several vendors now Which is the most reliable?  
A: Veneer probably 16G, so the mining machine should have 50G, 100G, 200G and other several options, we have a generation of mining machine may be installed flat panel displays, and thus from the PC autonomous mining, fool of operation. Several of the current ASIC manufacturer, personal point of view as follows:        

KNC: most do not fly. Actually, no matter what products to buy, buy before you do a bit of understanding of the field, and then pass through the
   brain to think about, is the most basic needs.        

BFL: To date still is an industry first, the amount of the highest order, but things seem to be getting funny (even in the same price today, the case
   of self-1500G of the mining machine into a 500G). Overall, though notorious, but better than some of the KNC still fly. From a technical point of
   view, there have been very serious butterfly short board, the industry's first seat of the future is almost certain to be replaced.        

BITFURY: current information, the technology is good. Business plan is also doing good. But they approach being taken completely out of the
   mainstream IC industry model, risky, the failure rate is high, the probability of delay is bounced 100%.        

Relying on many AVALON chip team: not unfortunately have to say. Basically similar to the open stuffing dumpling shop, but he did not only          
   responsible for homemade dumpling skin, filling completely rely on the introduction of the supply, apply the netizen's words: "12-person team, two
   techniques." Remaining group of executives, managers, partners I do not know what is mainly responsible.
      In fact, currency Bitcoin as a new area of freedom, in business there are a new set of model, the current mix many angel investors do not    
   come in also for this reason: that is, unable to adapt to the modern business thinking bitcoin, as more Eupolyphaga TV shopping showy style that
   set, or come away. BTC now know how to play are smart people, to flicker, a little premature.        

ASICMINER: for some reason, they will not have public comment.        

AVALON: the world's first one ASIC team, no matter what the current credit crisis hit (selling customer watermelon, eat watermelon own tip on the
   grounds that help customers taste sweet and not sweet approach does not agree), or rely on than a butterfly spectrum.

Source (translated via Google Chrome)
Can someone translate that? They are moving forward with their project but they are going to hold off on the IPO?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Stuffing -Avalon Chips
Wrap - Custom boards

Shops to sell dumpling without the ability to make their own stuffing  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Activity: 245
watching and interested
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
http://coin.furuknap.net/
看上去A模式跟烤猫形式类似,是不是也像烤猫一样会继续研发自己的产品并出售及分红?

For the heck of it, I ran this through Google translate:

A mode looks similar with grilled cat form, is not the same as baking cats will continue to develop and sell their products and bonuses?

I can't answer the question, I just thought the translation was funny :-)

.b
grilled cat = baking cats=friedcat Grin
He want to know the difference between ASICMINER and BTC-GARDEN Model A

I understood that, I just thought the grilling and baking of cats was hysterical :-)

.b
Pages:
Jump to: