Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook accepts Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 13683 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 01:34:09 PM
We don’t know if Facebook are already really received bitcoin or not, seen from the question asus facebook if the Facebook will reject advertising that smell about bitcoin it in order to maintain security not to promote iklan-iklan not menjamin.kita wait just how news of the next.
Re-read your post, make sure your post uses good english.

BTW facebook may be frightened by fake accounts and some people who have multiple accounts. I read Indonesia is the most countries using fake accounts. terrible.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
February 08, 2018, 11:42:13 AM
We don’t know if Facebook are already really received bitcoin or not, seen from the question asus facebook if the Facebook will reject advertising that smell about bitcoin it in order to maintain security not to promote iklan-iklan not menjamin.kita wait just how news of the next.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 09:36:54 AM
Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel
Yes that was also existing nowadays in facebook. Bitcoin can be also promotes in any media or social media forms. So that it may possibly to make bitcoin be part of any social media sites such as facebook,twitter,.intagram and etc.... because i also seen many times that bitcoin is involved in any where in the world of social media since bitcoin is also an electronic money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
February 08, 2018, 09:15:35 AM
Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

Actually in my own thought  from the words humors its mean that its only gossip or non reliable source of information,so if this happen or not the mean benefited of this is the community of all bitcoiners,if more embrace the cryptocurrency the more profits we gain as a bitcoin traders,but the negative parts of this there must be a competition of all advertising ads of  every platform  and  maybe they must prioritize to advertise first there FB platform rather than the other digital payments.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 09:10:00 AM
Lol, that is a long time ago and now Facebook has reversed it's stance on bitcoin. Facebook has now banned bitcoin and cryptocurrency related advertisements. What a turn of events.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
February 08, 2018, 07:40:52 AM
based on their ban of crypto ads, I think FB will launch their own digital payments or their own crypto coins.

They will eliminate all competition from advertising on their platform and they will be advertising their own FB coins to the entire world.

This is how they will corner the market against other messaging apps and social media platforms who have or are planning to launch their crypto coins.

Activity: 518
February 08, 2018, 07:36:55 AM
Maybe in some point like they accept advertising bitcoin through bitcoin but it doesn't mean that they really accept bitcoin it is just social media and anybody can use to share things they wanted to and I like how it going in to it and also maybe someday they will agree of accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
February 08, 2018, 07:29:37 AM
Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

This is a good thing to hear though , and if does happen the result will be or will have an bad or good effect , and to be honest I'm not aware of this but if "if" it happen well definitely it would open more opportunities not just in bitcoin industry but include the facebook community.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 06:55:58 AM
It's just rumors tho. I find it impossible at this time now since news about facebook banning all bitcoin endorsements is still fresh. Maybe in the future but not now. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 06:09:48 AM
I think it's impossible right now especially with bad news that bitcoin is facing right now, i don't expect that Facebook will gonna accept something that is they're not sure about, Although it is impossible right now maybe sooner than we imagine they finally recognized bitcoin and not just by Facebook but maybe all of the government and other online retailer like amazon.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 06:07:13 AM
I read somewhere that fb has plans before to enter money service before and there was this zuckerberg and winklevii thing those times so I dont think they will adopt bitcoin. Or maybe it can be possible that they are dealing with another type of cryptocurrency. But right now, ads for btc are not allowed in fb.
Activity: 6
February 08, 2018, 06:06:52 AM
Facebook are most likely in the stages of creating their own coin

If they weren't i don't think Bitcoin would be adapted due to fee's and speed tbh. There are coins out there solely for Social Media
Activity: 93
February 08, 2018, 06:00:01 AM
Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

Nope, its just a rumor. I read some articles about it they are going to ban the advertisement of ICO in their platform not only facebook but Instagram too. They are just limiting the ICO that is intended to scam people and to prevent fraud in their social media platform
Activity: 133
February 08, 2018, 05:57:41 AM
As for now they reject it,they never accept bitcoin in facebook for now,many are wishing/hoping that someday it will gonna happen.,crypto money is very useful now a days so i think soon they must accept it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 08, 2018, 05:54:23 AM
Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

I think this is a brilliant idea. I mean with Facebook's success it is good that they have figured out to innovate their company and progressing to the age of cryptocurrency. I think some social media companies should consider this as well because if they don't they will not stand a chance against Facebook.
Activity: 167
February 08, 2018, 05:49:18 AM
Nope i dont think so ive read some of their complaints about it,hoping someday facebook will accept bitcoin also.,but maybe someday if it will be legalized ,nothings impossible everything will have a sudden change.,
Activity: 139
February 08, 2018, 05:43:29 AM
And I've heard rumors of facebookcoin, but that doesn't mean its true.
Exactly it wasnt true,some of our fb friends wishing that facebook will accept bitcoin as a mood of payment.,
Activity: 252
February 08, 2018, 05:38:54 AM
I dont think its not true many are complaining and it says they were hoping that bitcoin will accept btc in facebook also as payment method.
Activity: 420
February 08, 2018, 04:40:21 AM
bitcoin cant do that thing for now, because for some issues that include bitcoin for the reason of some peole use bitcoin as a primary way to scam other people that facebook don't like and many ico's was included too, so this is the bad time for bitcoin was accept in facebook and many ico's work with it to stop banning facebook to the ico adds because not all ico are scam there are some but not all so we will make a way that facebook accept bitcoin too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 04:27:18 AM
For that I have not heard the news that make sure bitcoin really received by facebook, but lately I heard that facebook forbid any ICO ads on their site, they argue that ICO loaded with deception although not all ICO so there are indeed some fake,
Pages:
Jump to: