Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook accepts Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 13683 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 01:27:17 PM
Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

As far as I know still it's still debating on the partnership or cooperation through bitcoin and facebook this two industry can positively grow though. And I think on the near future , and it can positively happen no doubt though , as you can see there's a lot of opportunity that's going on so basically I think and I believe , bitcoin will be no.1 cryto currency on the crypto world.
There is no concrete plan about this partnership about them, if that happens well it will be a big break for bitcoin, the demand will rise again, and the $50k is no more a prediction it can be really happen, hope that will happen soon.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
March 07, 2018, 01:14:34 PM
Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

As far as I know still it's still debating on the partnership or cooperation through bitcoin and facebook this two industry can positively grow though. And I think on the near future , and it can positively happen no doubt though , as you can see there's a lot of opportunity that's going on so basically I think and I believe , bitcoin will be no.1 cryto currency on the crypto world.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 12:05:21 PM
I think this is a very good thing, as we know that Facebook users reach more than 3 billion users and it becomes a big thing if bitcoin accepts Facebook because it will increase users drastically.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
March 07, 2018, 11:16:10 AM
I think its just a rumors that just want to have a big news of the year. I guess this is not possible at the moment, there's another news that Facebook is banning all the advertisements regarding cryptocurrencies, so if they use bitcoin, they probably accepted the fact that bitcoin and other Cryptos really are true. They banned this Cryptos due to Facebook is like promoting a possible scam ( maybe for some projects but we should not consider all the project are scam). But we just have to wait for the moment, it will benefit both parties.
- Everything is sure to be just rumors because the information shows the views of facebook is not wanted support for Bitcoin, support and accept only bring them more trouble when there are so many scams on social networks, affecting their credibility. In addition, Bitcoin always get the attention of government, most governments are always very afraid Bitcoin, if facebook help Bitcoin development, the government will not allow that to happen, and I believe facebook also does not want to do things that involve too much to the law
Activity: 462
March 07, 2018, 10:59:13 AM
They said that facebook bans promoting cryptocurrencies and bitcoin is included in that category so I think not. And I think facebook has no interest on accepting bitcoin as payment in ads and any service the facebook has. Maybe not today but in the future it could.
Its only the title and you need to know what is the whole story behind it i read that theybare banning crypto-currency because there are many ico that can manage to subscript to make promotions in facebook and not the whole crypto-currency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 10:53:18 AM
It is fake news but if it was real then Bitcoin will go up in overnight ... Facebook is huge social media so the advertiser there will love to invest through Bitcoin but at the moments it is just dream.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 10:49:03 AM
If this is true, this is good news. Because I'm using Facebook ads. I don't need to deposit amount of fiat to my debit card on paying Facebook ads. This is a big relieve on my part. Not only that another access to pay Facebook on advertisement.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 10:18:16 AM
They said that facebook bans promoting cryptocurrencies and bitcoin is included in that category so I think not. And I think facebook has no interest on accepting bitcoin as payment in ads and any service the facebook has. Maybe not today but in the future it could.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 10:17:30 AM
Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
I read a lot of this topic and now i know wy facebook didn+t still accept thid but i think in the future crypto will accept by facebook because this crypto will helps a lot of people and this is very helpful to all companies to transact they want.
Activity: 700
March 07, 2018, 10:07:35 AM
I don’t think it is going to happen anytime soon yet because there was some news about Facebook banning ICO’s, so does that mean they are not allowing cryptocurrencies taking over the Social Media? We’ll just have to wait for more news in the coming months or years if they will be implementing that.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 07, 2018, 09:54:30 AM
Maybe yes, maybe no we never know, and even if it just a speculation we really can't tell...and even if it happen there are many factors to consider before accepting or adapting it because Facebook is huge and wide scope in social media that's why there's advantage and disadvantage of it.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 09:47:47 AM
I think these are just rumours. Actually quite a few tech companies have ceased accepting bitcoins because of the attached obstacles related to it: conversion, fluctuation, volatility, and country ban. Big payment provider Stripe used to allow merchants to accept bitcoins as a payment method up until a few months ago but they recently stopped it for those reaseons.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
March 07, 2018, 09:41:35 AM
Since 2014 to 2018 its been always be a rumors but facebook is one the big factor to let people know about crypto so I think facebook paid also by the other developer for more advertise of every different Ico's.
The advertisement for the cryptocurrencies is banned as far as i know and i don't think that even the developers paid facebook, it is not enough for the facebook to change their mind and just allow the advertisement of the cryptocurrencies because it is really spamming their network and creating a lot of unnecessary data for their servers.
If bitcoin will advertise on facebook people will encourage and notice that this site is probably not a scam because facebook accept bitcoin. We all know that fscebook is so popular all over the world then probably bitcoin will be develop and consider for the people as a site of earning.This will be great because it will slowly step up bitcoin for the future as cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 434
Chainjoes.com
March 07, 2018, 09:26:29 AM
I think its just a rumors that just want to have a big news of the year. I guess this is not possible at the moment, there's another news that Facebook is banning all the advertisements regarding cryptocurrencies, so if they use bitcoin, they probably accepted the fact that bitcoin and other Cryptos really are true. They banned this Cryptos due to Facebook is like promoting a possible scam ( maybe for some projects but we should not consider all the project are scam). But we just have to wait for the moment, it will benefit both parties.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 07, 2018, 09:24:29 AM
Since 2014 to 2018 its been always be a rumors but facebook is one the big factor to let people know about crypto so I think facebook paid also by the other developer for more advertise of every different Ico's.
The advertisement for the cryptocurrencies is banned as far as i know and i don't think that even the developers paid facebook, it is not enough for the facebook to change their mind and just allow the advertisement of the cryptocurrencies because it is really spamming their network and creating a lot of unnecessary data for their servers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
March 07, 2018, 09:13:32 AM
i doubt it
if facebook adopt BTC, price will increase instantly Grin

Just the day they will announce it, price will get 1.5 times at least. I think these companies can really benefit from this. All they need to do is to invest a lot of money at current prices and then make that announcement. It will pump the prices like hell and then they can sell all those bitcoins to make decent returns. If they see their platform being affected by the change, they can even take the decision back after they have sold all their initial investment. 
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
March 07, 2018, 09:10:07 AM
If they did, it will tank btc price.
Yeah but i thnk facebook now are very stricted for crypto currency but we will respected that because they own that sites.The important now was many sites really supported by bitcoin and the crypto coins.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 08:42:57 AM
I don't think facebook is keen on tolerating any sort of digital currency starting at now. They don't resemble the organization that will just into some problematic innovation, for example, digital forms of money. Possibly what they would exploit is the blockchain innovation. This is something new however something that might be to a great degree valuable for their activities. Or then again most likely they can make their own coin, something that would be utilized as installment for different things in the application itself.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
March 07, 2018, 07:29:18 AM
Activity: 1190
March 07, 2018, 07:10:33 AM
I think this is wrong information, because before I ever get the information that Facebook banned bitcoin and all coins, with bitcoin banned and ICO of course facebook lose billions of dollars because ICO ads dominate all internet advertising.
Pages:
Jump to: