Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook accepts Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 13683 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 12:59:38 PM
I have reading facebook statement saying facebook does not support ads about crypto currency and ICO. Until now i dont know when it will be happen but some ICO pages has been removed from facebook. I hope it's just rumors
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 12:36:27 PM
No, just rumours at the moment. Maybe they will in the future, maybe the wont, nobody knows.

Such a nice rumours. I believe bitcoin need some advertisement to be more popular and facebook can help with that.  I hope that facebook will finally accept bitcoin in the future.

You're right, as time goes by from rumors to reality.  Bitcoin from facebook become more popular as we all know facebook can makes easily and fast to pass information through share and likes that's why facebook still use here in the bounty programs. As I open the subject, it was almost 4 years ago as the bitcoin still in process of promotion and now become more popular and trend here in the cyberworld as well as in the crypto currency community due to its capability and the value bitcoin have.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 11:30:07 AM
Join Marinecoin.You will receive 450000 MTC free when successfully registered account f1.
You participate in the Marinecoin community by participating in the Marinecoin forum and contribute together to help the community grow stronger.
https://marineco.in/
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
I once read an article that facebook will have ads about bitcoin. I still don't really understand why facebook supports bitcoin, is this just a rumor or truth. If it is true, this will be interesting news because facebook support bitcoin on their platform.
Hey bro, the recent news article said that Facebook is banning bitcoin and crypto-related advertisements. They say that they want to protect their users from ads which are not transparent with misleading or deceptive promotional practices. But the irony, some few months back Mark Zuckerberg is planning to launch it's own cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 09:14:33 AM
i think it would never happen. cause as far as i know crypto currency relating post and pages will be banned and bitcoin will not allowed in facebook. so facebook will not accept bitcoin after all. many of us expecting too much in bitcoin but we didnt see or think those people or individuals who hated crypto currency. mark zuckerberg is a crypto hater
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
February 13, 2018, 08:58:18 AM
Never i think. They will makes another coin for them, ex: FTC  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Facebook would not mind accepting bitcoin when all other big businesses and markets are accepting it such as amazon, eBay and so on. There is nothing wrong in taking payments in bitcoin because this is your investment for a better future. There will come a time when we will be totally relying on digital currencies and those who are owning bitcoin at present, are kings of tomorrow. Facebook is no exception and creating its own currency is not a good idea at all.
Activity: 18
February 10, 2018, 05:54:46 PM
Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

Yes, Facebook is one of the thousands of merchants who may accept Bitcoin after Bitpay's integration with giant payment processor Adyen. So this is not misunderstanding, try to research and read for more information.
Facebook has officially banned forms of advertising for projects involving cryptocurrency. While facebook is studying crypto for their own, I still do not understand why Mark did so. But in the future certainly facebook will accept bitcoin for its payments.

I highly doubt it lol
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 05:50:10 PM
Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

Yes, Facebook is one of the thousands of merchants who may accept Bitcoin after Bitpay's integration with giant payment processor Adyen. So this is not misunderstanding, try to research and read for more information.
Facebook has officially banned forms of advertising for projects involving cryptocurrency. While facebook is studying crypto for their own, I still do not understand why Mark did so. But in the future certainly facebook will accept bitcoin for its payments.
Activity: 18
February 10, 2018, 05:01:39 PM
I honestly don't know. For example there are several companies that have stopped accepting Bitcoin due to it's volatile nature and high transaction fees. Microsoft and Valve for example will stop/ have stopped accepting Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 10:56:20 PM
No, just rumours at the moment. Maybe they will in the future, maybe the wont, nobody knows.

Such a nice rumours. I believe bitcoin need some advertisement to be more popular and facebook can help with that.  I hope that facebook will finally accept bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
February 09, 2018, 10:21:35 PM
Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
If this thing happens that facebook will accept bitcoin the bitcoin value will rise more due to many advertisers attract in facebook because facebook is the best place to advertise your products as you see there's so many advertisers on facebook and if facebook accepts bitcoin it's a big advantage to the bitcoin holders and if youtube too accepts bitcoin the bitcoin industry will become more successful.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 09, 2018, 09:34:19 PM
I once read an article that facebook will have ads about bitcoin. I still don't really understand why facebook supports bitcoin, is this just a rumor or truth. If it is true, this will be interesting news because facebook support bitcoin on their platform.
And i have read the complete opposite of what you are saying. Facebook is going to start to ban all kinds of advertisement related to bitcoin, altcoins or  any kind ICO. The ban was imposed due to  load of scams and misunderstanding amount users and developer.

Yep, they've already removed all. Just a few days ago I could see some ICO as "sponsored content", now it's all gone. Luckily, there are more social networks other than facebook and personally I believe that twitter could be used far more efficient but also as well, even tho ICO is banned on facebook, crypto community groups on facebook can still market ICO as sponsored content.
Fun fact: Twitter is more on being used as a way of promotion compare to facebook so even though the facebook banned the promotion for the cryptocurrencies then it is not enough for them to make the cryptocurrencies down because there are still a lot of social media sites that we can promote bitcoin and we are just starting in this crypto era so they might change their decision.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 08:41:03 PM
Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
February 09, 2018, 08:22:29 PM
And i have read the complete opposite of what you are saying. Facebook is going to start to ban all kinds of advertisement related to bitcoin, altcoins or  any kind ICO. The ban was imposed due to  load of scams and misunderstanding amount users and developer.

Yep, they've already removed all. Just a few days ago I could see some ICO as "sponsored content", now it's all gone. Luckily, there are more social networks other than facebook and personally I believe that twitter could be used far more efficient but also as well, even tho ICO is banned on facebook, crypto community groups on facebook can still market ICO as sponsored content.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 09, 2018, 07:35:22 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 07:15:05 PM
Activity: 7
February 09, 2018, 07:03:05 PM
In my opinion, Facebook May announce their ICO soon like telegram did.

Let's see!
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 09, 2018, 06:53:44 PM
It's quite possible that Facebook will announce its own token and ICO, like Telegram did.
But before, it would be smart to start accepting crypto payments, which will significantly increase Facebook positions.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 09, 2018, 05:21:51 PM
i think it is not possible for facebook to get paid with bitcoin for now. Maybe later in the future. Because the bitcoin market is growing.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 299
February 09, 2018, 03:46:04 AM
Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
I don't hear any humors or news that facebook accept bitcoin but who knows someday facebook accepts already bitcoin
No that is not happening right now. Yes we all are hopeful about Facebook accepting bitcoins. This will be very beneficial for bitcoins to withstand the popularity factor that is the dire need of time. People are talking bad about them and making bitcoins controversial. Although there is nothing like it, they must be treated respectfully as they are only making the world amazing for living.
Pages:
Jump to: