Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook accepts Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 13686 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 08, 2018, 03:07:17 AM
Facebook is not very sure of what it want to do in the unfolding payment system. At some time recently, Facebook was studying cryptocurrency with the perceived intention to float its own token. Not long after that, Facebook ban crypto ads.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
February 08, 2018, 03:04:48 AM
I think this issue is being studied and Mark Zuckerberg will get nice news from the Facebook blockchain infrastructure for his own currency will use, but I'm waiting for an attack move
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 08, 2018, 03:03:16 AM
Never i think. They will makes another coin for them, ex: FTC  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Facebook has recently banned the advertisement of the all types of the crypto currencies which shows that facebook has two things in the mind, either it is totally going against all the types of crypto or it has already made some deal with any of the crypto currency and soon it will be disclosed for everyone. Just wait and watch because the way facebook has highlighted crypto issue, there is going to be some news at the back end.
They banned it yes but then again they don't ban cryptocurrencies. Those ads were all paid if you saw there are promoted ico until now. Furthermore, that banned is more specific for the ico or promotions that is only intended to scam Mark Zuckerberg did it to avoid those scams. As i read some information on it i forget where so i can't give the link.
Who are they to ban anything? They can try to stop people from using it there, but that is all they can do. I understand shy they banned advertising of icos and bitcoin doubler's, then online mining, and million other thngs, some people created so much spam, my page there is filled with so many stupid posts, long posts that promise a big profit just if you go there. They should do that long time ago, and clean their yard a bit. Twitter will do something similar, over there situation is not better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 01:22:24 AM
Never i think. They will makes another coin for them, ex: FTC  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Facebook has recently banned the advertisement of the all types of the crypto currencies which shows that facebook has two things in the mind, either it is totally going against all the types of crypto or it has already made some deal with any of the crypto currency and soon it will be disclosed for everyone. Just wait and watch because the way facebook has highlighted crypto issue, there is going to be some news at the back end.
They banned it yes but then again they don't ban cryptocurrencies. Those ads were all paid if you saw there are promoted ico until now. Furthermore, that banned is more specific for the ico or promotions that is only intended to scam Mark Zuckerberg did it to avoid those scams. As i read some information on it i forget where so i can't give the link.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
February 07, 2018, 03:16:00 PM
Never i think. They will makes another coin for them, ex: FTC  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 03:03:14 AM
Facebook will makesthe FBC (Facebook Coin) for Ads i think. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 03:01:18 AM
Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel

I think you will be misunderstood for that news if ever it gonna be happen whats the basis or what is the purpose that they to do that, because Facebook is free for all the people who wanting to use it. what will be the exchange if ever they gonna do this.
Activity: 7
February 07, 2018, 02:38:01 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 7
February 07, 2018, 01:58:26 AM
Hello all,
I hear of some rumors that Facebook is going to accept BTC in the near future Smiley Am i late with this news, or just misunderstand ?

BR,

Gondel
Activity: 1204
Merit: 545
February 06, 2018, 05:20:03 PM
I do not trust that news, I believe that is a fake one. IT will take about more 2 to 4 years until facebook finally accepts bitcoin. It is not very easy for a company like facebook to accept something that being hated by many government
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 02:34:13 PM
facebook is not receiving bitcoin, even facebook has banned ads that show or invite people to buy a coin like bitcoin
that's why Facebook bans crypto ads, maybe mark will make a special ico for facebook.
this is just a matter of opportunity and moment, entrepreneurs are very keen to see opportunities,
Actually facebook banned ads related to bitcoin and ICO is a big loss, I noticed ads from Google ads in ICO dominance and I'm sure the main reason not facebook wants to make ICO but for fear of pressure people who do not like cryptocurrency.
Activity: 12
February 06, 2018, 02:13:19 PM
It does not accept it, nor accept it, in fact they have prohibited the realization of publicity through its social network, although this measure has been taken into account due to the speculation and scams that have been executed to users of the networks.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
February 06, 2018, 01:20:51 PM
facebook is not receiving bitcoin, even facebook has banned ads that show or invite people to buy a coin like bitcoin
that's why Facebook bans crypto ads, maybe mark will make a special ico for facebook.
this is just a matter of opportunity and moment, entrepreneurs are very keen to see opportunities,
Activity: 360
February 06, 2018, 12:48:10 PM
Hello all,

BR,

Gondel

I find it hard to believe, and I think people are still not entirely happy about the advertisements regarding bitcoin found in Facebook. So, it could possibly be an issue for it's users knowing that Facebook is already accepting it. Still, I think that it is good for Facebook to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
February 06, 2018, 12:26:19 PM
Hello all,

BR,

Gondel
Before, facebook was close to bitcoin but now facebook is trying to cut all the possible connections with bitcoin. Recently, i heard a rumors that facebook is banning advertisements related to cryptocurrencies such as ICO. Maybe soon they will be against to bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 06, 2018, 12:03:49 PM
its not sure yet but if Facebook develop their own coin its a good thing
for now its just a hear say  no one can ever tell if that will going to happen

Mark  Zuckerberg recently said that he supposes that some cryptocurrency can be used  for Facebook services. It does not yet exist, but when it appears (and if it appears), it might become very popular.
Activity: 98
February 06, 2018, 12:35:13 AM
It seems like it will happen when many other major players receive, and the price can reach $ 1000,
Bitcoin definitely speeds up all the other companies to think and start their own currency venture,
If facebook starts receiving Bitcoins, this will be a good step towards crypto introduction to currencies around the world,
some companies are known to use ICO as a way to hoist income without having to follow formal regulations.
Activity: 658
February 06, 2018, 12:00:07 AM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 05, 2018, 10:14:43 PM
its not sure yet but if Facebook develop their own coin its a good thing
for now its just a hear say  no one can ever tell if that will going to happen
I also did not hear about it actually the problem is people use to spreads fake news about crypto currency but if it is true than it is great news really! Because this thing will increase the price of bitcoin more and more so in future it will not be hard to make income with bitcoin, I am bitcoin investor and hoping to have high profit out of bitcoin Facebook is the really a famous website and social media so it is really a great news.
if facebook can accept bitcoin of course it is a very good development for bitcoin. but the news spread in the media is a facebook developer banning ads bitcoin on facebook. it was circulated a few days ago when the Indian government also banned bitcoin and it makes the market go awry again. this is the news https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/01/30/facebook-bans-misleading-advertisements-for-cryptocurrencies-including-bitcoin/
what do you think ?
Activity: 143
February 05, 2018, 10:11:35 PM
I barely doubt it. Maybe there will be  facebook be related to crypto but i think they will use other coins or create their own. Facebook is a big corporation if they partnership on any altcoin the price od that coin will increase massively.
Pages:
Jump to: