Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook and Instagram have banned advertising Bitcoin and ICO - page 5. (Read 1953 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I guess that's not gonna happen. The Facebook just want to make rules or want to engage in crypto currency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
There is no thin without good. In this case, the importance of this forum will increase, since it advertises the crypto currency, and first of all the released tokens during the ICO. Participants in the campaign of generosity will be able to receive a decent profit. So it's not all that bad.
Activity: 144
It looks like an ad like this already too many funds have just the look of it, so it's reasonable if much of social media is to delete and block these ads on social media.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
Maybe the facebook has not benefited from ICO project, so forbid it.
Activity: 35
That is a rough ban. I know that they need to protect people from frauds, but it's stupid to ban everything.
It's sounds to me that they can't keep up with crypto.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Yeah, that's weird. Zuckerberg had the idea of cryptocurrency. They are getting really political in their actions.But I don't think that it will affect the coins prices. There are other bad news for the crypto-coin market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The ban applies to official advertising. "Ads that violate the new Facebook rules will be removed not only from the main application, but everywhere where Facebook sells advertising opportunities, including Instagram and the Audience Network"
Activity: 280
facebook has always made its unipolar policy, causeless account blocking (you're just an active user), and then proves to them that you're not a monkey. This only repels a large number of users .
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
In my facebook on the mobile is appearing advertising usually ICO, in instagram the same thing appears normal here in Brazil BTC
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
Facebook is the most nasty and uncomfortable social network with permanent problems, and now it will not be officially possible to participate in the bounty. Twitter forever.)
Activity: 112
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
Yes,I too heard the news about the banning of the bitcoin ads in the facebook and instagram.
Activity: 350
this means no more facebook bounty
Activity: 294
It is necessary to fight fraud. Now a lot of them appeared. Only well-to do. Should not affect ordinary users of social networks. I hope that a competent solution to this situation will be found.
Activity: 406
Hello, when did Facebook banned posting ICO news . what did they want their users to do with their page. It is social media sit something vauleable to human being should be uploaded on the users page.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Maybe this is not a big problem for ICO, there is still a medium for ICOS to help promote it. One great example is Twitter's millions of users in it.
Activity: 140
It's good to have read about the article. Campaigning bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies through facebook will be banned as per Facebook company. Cryptocurrency or bitcoin campaigner should be more cautious on what to post on facebook to avoid being banned.
Activity: 218
They make a move to get rid of scamming/fraud ICO that's been advertised on the social media platform. Advertising ICO on Social media is a huge help for an ICO sale boost but it doesn't mean its the only the way to get more funds they can still advertise on some forums.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Not pleasant news of course. Already blocked several official pages of Facebook conducting IСO. I hope this whole situation will be resolved soon.

It does not seem to be resolving sooner now. It has already banned it means you cannot now advertise the ICO project on Facebook. Things are getting little worry some now as prices are dropping too much and do not know where it will end and start to recover but hoping it will be soon we can see market rise back above 10k in coming time.
Activity: 322
is news no good, but dont worry
Pages:
Jump to: