Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook and Instagram have banned advertising Bitcoin and ICO - page 6. (Read 1953 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yeah i think this is true but i don't know if posts regarding ICOs in facebook will be deleted, recently i notice some changes and advertisement of cryptos has become lesser compared last month, i think they will choose ICO that is going to be advertised from now on and for me it's nothing, i'm totally cool with it because it is getting annoying actually.
Activity: 294
It is possible to cancel the ban on advertising. It is not clear for many people - for what purpose imposed a ban on advertising, if Facebook will not have money from there....
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I think they will cancel the ban after a short time. They need some time to find out solutions to make more money out of it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Hello! With facebook everything is clear, but how about Twitter? all is well?

I retweeted and  tweeted about  ICO projects yesterday. And all is well. No ban) Don’t worry, be happy.
Well you can even post of facebook too about ICOs or cryotocurrency you will not be banned.First of all people need to understand that facebook didn't banned the ads the just stopped promoting them through paid promotion but people can post on Facebook about anything since they didn't completely banned it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
News about Facebook on the Internet can be observed for several days, but so far neither My account nor the accounts of my friends, nothing is locked. Do not write spam and shit and all will be well with your account!  And most likely this is a PR move by the company itself
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
there are many platforms to advertise ICOs, so i think it's not a problem
Activity: 280
Not pleasant news of course. Already blocked several official pages of Facebook conducting IСO. I hope this whole situation will be resolved soon.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
I think there no problem with Facebook doing advertising of ico or promotion the Bitcoin on Facebook, because of I am doing regularly without any problem.
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You

I retweeted and  tweeted about  ICO projects yesterday. And all is well. No ban) Don’t worry, be happy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Perhaps that because of many false info added on the crypto currency advertisement, that are displayed by anyone who just take any advantages for them self.

I personally think that this move from the facebook and instagram are correct because there no one to check this legit project or not. Moreover they do not have the knowledge about it.
If they invested on the cryptocurrency they comes to know which is perfect project and not a scam attempt. They should have the employee team to work on that to define the right, so it will not work at all. Hence they banned the complete crypto currency projects there.
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Perhaps that because of many false info added on the crypto currency advertisement, that are displayed by anyone who just take any advantages for them self.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
If Facebook has started banning ads for ICO and all about crypto money, is it possible that in the future they will also ban bounty with facebook?
Activity: 252
Facebook and Telagram already ban bitcoin and ICO advertisement, this also means any signature or bounty campaign will no longer have facebook campaign except for twitter. I think this new rules of facebook will have a bad effect for many ICO because 30-35% of their advertisement goes with  facebook campaign. If this new rules of facebook is already implemented it would be difficult now to promote on facebook.
Activity: 3
Just got hit with the message:

Your ad wasn't approved because it doesn't follow our Advertising Policies.
We do not allow ads that promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency.
This policy is part of an ongoing effort to improve the integrity and security of our ads, and to make it harder for scammers to profit from a presence on Facebook.
How to fix: Unfortunately, we don't support your business model. If you wish to continue advertising on Facebook, we suggest promoting a different service or product.

That sucks.
Activity: 602
What % of ICO funds are achieved through marketing on Facebook and Instagram ?

Facebook gives a lot part of all investors (near 35%).
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
There might be many unscrupulous ICO's creating enormous confusion on Face Book for those that originally knows not what Bitcoin is all about. The fact remains that Face Book is still one of the most useful/famous social media in the world aiding Bitcoin in all ramification. Let us see the dead body before we talk about the corpse burial. I still take all these to be untrue/fallacy until it becomes legit. Do you believe that Standardized Bitcoin Team managers can never even sit down, fold arms and allow this to materialize? Come to think of it, before or after the advent of Bitcoin, had many unscrupulous facet aspect of life not dominated or has not been dominating Face Books? Why now Bitcoin? It's still a Taboo or Fork sheet to me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I heard about such a problem in Facebook, but did not know that the instagram falls under these sanctions. This is a serious blow both for the project and for the bounty hunters. I wonder how the events will develop further.
Activity: 61
What % of ICO funds are achieved through marketing on Facebook and Instagram ?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
The sentences mentioned by Facebook are typical ads to lead users to fraud services and losing money.

I would say catchy keywords those persuades potential investors to buy tokens/coins from the site or use their service.

One can determine what they are upto right from their post.

This is unreasonable, Facebook has violated the privacy of each individual, Each person has the right to post their favorite. I think Facebook does that to get a lot of attention because maybe this year Facebook will release a separate ICO named Facebook

I disagree. Even if each person has right to post that doesn't means you take on advantage of that. They also have rules to which you have comply with and post accordingly.

I also don't think that they are doing this just because there are rumours that they might be a starting their own ICO as well.

Best answer:

No,Facebook and Instagram do not banned advertising Bitcoin and ICO. But occasionally for some objectionable advertisements of ICO companies,Post deleted by facebook. If the advertisement is given correctly, then this will not be a problem.
Pages:
Jump to: