Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook bans ads for cryptocurrencies - page 2. (Read 1452 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:36:04 AM
Huge players fear the presence of new companies which are their potential rivals. In the event that you think back ever, no significant player has been on top for quite a while. Today, publicizing is consumed by huge players. They are the main ones who approach all portions of the market. What's more, they are not going to give it away. They are not moronic and comprehend that new businesses are dangers to them. Furthermore, ICOs are new companies with an immense potential.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 07:26:19 AM
Does anyone maybe aware of why a crypto related page still cannot be advertised? It is just a researcher page sharing some articles and analyzes. I thought that ban is demolished now so that is strange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
August 09, 2018, 07:01:56 AM
Yes, so far there is a major disadvantage to electronic money, now the number of facebook users is quite high. So if electronic money is banned on it then it is a disadvantage, electronic money difficult to access to investors.

Facebook did not want to become the source of cryptocurrency advertisement because some of the ico's are just scam and that is the reason why other social media's are also banning cryptocurrency ads.
Facebook is the most famous and widely used social media app in the world, banning ads related to cryptocurrency isnot a good idea for them. They will lose big amout of money if theyd do that. Because today crypto currency is very famous and facebook is including in bitcoin forum, maybe just think again facebook
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
If judging from the positive side, I think what is done by the Facebook team is good and it isn't wrong, not solely to destroy the cryptocurrency, but want to fix what has been soiling his platform and at the same time troubling the general public in particular.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
On the 26th of June, Facebook reversed its cryptocurrency ad ban. The decision came with a few caveats, however. The company said it will allow ads and related content from “pre-approved advisers,” but will still not allow ads promoting binary options and initial coin offerings.  Huh
Activity: 23
Facebook ads ban is one of the reason why bitcoin value is going down is because of the people getting bad news about bitcoin but i think facebook removes ads ban because there are still ads of crytocurrency facebool has a huge effect in crypto world spreading news many people around the globe is using facebook and one of the best to promote any cryptos.
Activity: 32
The reason Facebook denied cryptocurrencies because the user could anonymously transact. And that can cause Facebook to get very tangled about the legal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Yes, so far there is a major disadvantage to electronic money, now the number of facebook users is quite high. So if electronic money is banned on it then it is a disadvantage, electronic money difficult to access to investors.

Facebook did not want to become the source of cryptocurrency advertisement because some of the ico's are just scam and that is the reason why other social media's are also banning cryptocurrency ads.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Another fud to bring the cryptocurencies down. I think we should see this as another attack and bitcoin price may come down because of the way many people on Facebook may interpret this. Bitcoin and blickchain technology can been used for scam but that doesn't mean any other forms of money can also be used for scam and fund raising. Facebook and Microsoft were in favor of bitcoin and other cryptocurencies before but lately there have started to attacked it for the reason best known to them.

And there are the signs of Bitcoin worthiness. Government will not battle with the thing that making no difference, so for me it's only assured me that bitcoin is our future, and we need to fight for it.
The banning of crypto currency ads on facebook and other social media is also benefit in a way as people were falling victim of scam ico through their attractive advertisements. Now the ordinary person will not fall for it as there will be no such ICO ads. Its is good in a way to keeps scams out of digitial currency world.
Activity: 219
Existing facebook has allowed bitcoin ads. This is good news for bitcoin lovers. I hope that this market will grow strongly.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
IT is a good thing because they are really annoying to me. You can see that most of cryptocurrency ads are about ICOs. ICOs somehow is not good in the crypto world. Too many advertisement on facebook can make other people misunderstand of what the cryptocurrency is

In some way you are right. Because too much advertisement about benefits from using crypto can kill the popularity of it. But burning all ads on Facebook is not a good idea. It must be controlled.
Activity: 448
this is already from last year. and I deeply regret this. when advertising investment and digital trading are the same, but crypto in tires, while forex is not. whereas both are engaged in the same field, namely investment and digital trading.

I was not able to participate their campaign when they used to have it on facebook but I guess it's okay because facebook is not the only social media that everyone can access, there are still a lot.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
this is already from last year. and I deeply regret this. when advertising investment and digital trading are the same, but crypto in tires, while forex is not. whereas both are engaged in the same field, namely investment and digital trading.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
This is an old and stale news. Facebook has not ban crypto ads. It has allowed it. Lets consider this as null and void
Well I don’t know much about so don’t want to comment on it concretely but just to ask people why they are making fuds if they don’t know anything. What Facebook have done with this bitcoins, we really don’t know the real thing. So when someone isn’t confirmed with some news, never ever spread it. Because it can be a source of destruction for someone. So please refrain from it.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Facebook partially lifted the ban on advertising cryptocurrency, which had been in effect for the last six months. The right to advertise bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies will not be received by all companies, but only those that will be tested by Facebook. This is already good news.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
So far, only in words. They do not take any action.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I think Facebook prohibits cryptocurrency advertising because of various pressures. Because too many people complain about cryptocurrency scams, and the government has no clear laws to deal with, companies can only ban first to respond.

I do not think that Facebook really worries very much about the deceived people. Simply initially, FB was planning to invent their own cryptocurrency.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
This is an old and stale news. Facebook has not ban crypto ads. It has allowed it. Lets consider this as null and void
Activity: 62
I think Facebook prohibits cryptocurrency advertising because of various pressures. Because too many people complain about cryptocurrency scams, and the government has no clear laws to deal with, companies can only ban first to respond.
I have heard that facebook has revert their decision of banning crypto ads. If this is true , then other social media like google, twitter etc will also lift their bans on digital currency ads and in a way it will be a positive news for the bitcoins and it will really help the bitcoin growth.
Activity: 340
As far as i know, facebook now remove the ban for the advertisement of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are now free to advertise their ICO or whatsoever in the platform of facebook. I think facebook realizes the profit that they can lose if they will ban cryptocurrency advertisement since facebook is one of the ideal platform for the team of a coin to promote their product.
exactly .  facebook has unbans bicoin and crypto.  These will continue to prohibit binary option ads and ICO ads.
https://news.bitcoin.com/facebook-unbans-cryptocurrency-ads/
Pages:
Jump to: