Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook bans ads for cryptocurrencies - page 4. (Read 1452 times)

Activity: 631
Merit: 253
I think that is a wise decision. However, it is probably just rumors and it seems that you are the one who spread it. Electronic money is the trend of the future. So it's silly to stop it from growing. In addition, some major communications networks have shown signs of paving the way for e-money to grow. Such as Youtube. So, I think there is always bad news at the moment to make the currency fall

It's actually true , many companies such as Facebook and google are banning all the automatic ads that comes to their customer containing cryptocurrencies material and that because their policy doesn't allow putting ads of something that might turn out a huge loss to their users .
It's still possible tho to make posts or facebook pages/events for cryptocurrencies where the people who are managing them are known , but cryptos appearing in the side bar ads space is no longer possible .
That is also what i had noticed nowadays. It has been strict since the official bannong happen on Facebook. Although we cannot really complain by it, and i don't know also if they got paid for it by promoting, there are also some other factors they need to consider, and maybe the fear of losing some of their customers is one of the most frightening nightmare they can have.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
Another fud to bring the cryptocurencies down. I think we should see this as another attack and bitcoin price may come down because of the way many people on Facebook may interpret this. Bitcoin and blickchain technology can been used for scam but that doesn't mean any other forms of money can also be used for scam and fund raising. Facebook and Microsoft were in favor of bitcoin and other cryptocurencies before but lately there have started to attacked it for the reason best known to them.

Actually, I expected that the banning will take effect this month in which not only Facebook will ban the crypto currencies but also the Twitter and the Google will join the banning too as it was reported early this year but i wonder now that still Crypto currencies can still be seen in these sites in which the social media campaign advertising is still on going without any issues.
It's not fud when you are really banning ico ads and such. Fud means it's made up to scare people, not facts that are happening or going to happen you know.

There has been many claims about banning issues, or restricting its uses and functionalities. However, I don't think cryptocurrencies are dependent on Facebook alone, or on social media, it can still continue to operate even without the support of social media. Cryptocurrencies are already starting making noise in global market, and I believe that the best media would be us, to spread positive news, its benefits, advantages, and the opportunities they bring on how it could change the way of living.

Not only facebook also Google but the first who implement on banning cryptocurrency ads is facebook and followed by google with the both reason of unregulated and also addictive to users among with the gamblers and also states that speculative. So now they wouldnt accept crypto in their business, though we cant fight back that because now it is not really regulated , the main purpose they done that is they need a legit that will or could help their user if they saw it in the ads.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
Yes I also here that news but I don't think it really ban it all because I see more currency that are advertising their campaign to introduced to some investors to joined them. And usually see it in some of my social media online that's why it is not that bad at all to make some move like that to get ban some currency but not all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
I think that is a wise decision. However, it is probably just rumors and it seems that you are the one who spread it. Electronic money is the trend of the future. So it's silly to stop it from growing. In addition, some major communications networks have shown signs of paving the way for e-money to grow. Such as Youtube. So, I think there is always bad news at the moment to make the currency fall

It's actually true , many companies such as Facebook and google are banning all the automatic ads that comes to their customer containing cryptocurrencies material and that because their policy doesn't allow putting ads of something that might turn out a huge loss to their users .
It's still possible tho to make posts or facebook pages/events for cryptocurrencies where the people who are managing them are known , but cryptos appearing in the side bar ads space is no longer possible .
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Another fud to bring the cryptocurencies down. I think we should see this as another attack and bitcoin price may come down because of the way many people on Facebook may interpret this. Bitcoin and blickchain technology can been used for scam but that doesn't mean any other forms of money can also be used for scam and fund raising. Facebook and Microsoft were in favor of bitcoin and other cryptocurencies before but lately there have started to attacked it for the reason best known to them.

Actually, I expected that the banning will take effect this month in which not only Facebook will ban the crypto currencies but also the Twitter and the Google will join the banning too as it was reported early this year but i wonder now that still Crypto currencies can still be seen in these sites in which the social media campaign advertising is still on going without any issues.
It's not fud when you are really banning ico ads and such. Fud means it's made up to scare people, not facts that are happening or going to happen you know.

There has been many claims about banning issues, or restricting its uses and functionalities. However, I don't think cryptocurrencies are dependent on Facebook alone, or on social media, it can still continue to operate even without the support of social media. Cryptocurrencies are already starting making noise in global market, and I believe that the best media would be us, to spread positive news, its benefits, advantages, and the opportunities they bring on how it could change the way of living.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Because of the large number of reports from ico buyers who were deceived due to the scam ico. ico ads are found on facebook and everyone gets information through facebook and other social media.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol

Activity: 644
Merit: 1
the best solution is the facebook should select the ico project group and verify the authenticity of the project. do not crypto get bad news and everyone will sell their assets due to fraudulent news.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This happens for a sole purpose,for mark zuckerbergs benefits because he banned crypto not because he was concern about us all not become a victime of scamming instead he did this to promote hes own coin

Isnt it selfishness?when we all believe of hes good heart of concerning the ico investors not to gain more numbers of victim from scams
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
For Facebook the move is an attempt to maintain the integrity of its advertising platform which in the past 12 months has been criticized for allowing Russian propaganda and other content deemed inappropriate.

They just don't want any issues again that may bring them down or the authorities would call out Zuckerberg again for investigation. Just like what twitter and google ads is doing because they don't want to cause any issues since cryptocurrencies is still a hot topic.

Recently though, I have seen some crypto related ads so I don't know if they lift the ban or they just weren't able to monitor the advertisement that it is related to cryptocurrency.

Such a policy of Facebook. And probably in fact, one person - Mark Zuckerberg ... This is his subjective opinion, which he decided to implement in this way. It seems to me not advisable to prohibit advertising crypto-currencies - for this future, and when there is a ban - there will still be other options for advertising crypto, with Facebook or without Facebook.

There are other options but due to this move, bounty hunters are more needed because the promotion of bounty hunters would only be the way to promote on those sites like facebook and twitter. Youtube didn't implement the restriction so many are still promoting their ICOs there as well as in the crypto related websites.
Activity: 2
They ban crypto ads and are planning their own coin now. So you can see the whole picture now.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
For Facebook the move is an attempt to maintain the integrity of its advertising platform which in the past 12 months has been criticized for allowing Russian propaganda and other content deemed inappropriate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Many suspect that fb banned advertising for electronic money because they are launching a new coin. According to a Facebook statement, the new policy prohibiting ads related to coding money or the ICO on the network. These two billion people are "often associated with unclear promoters"
Yeah this is the main reason that they banned cryptocurrency ads on Facebook. I think their statement is false and will not affect crypto investors. I don’t have anything to do with Facebook. I will not rely on Facebook statements. If I want to invest in crypto I will search the market and look the trend of the people and step forward towards investment.
Activity: 266
Such a policy of Facebook. And probably in fact, one person - Mark Zuckerberg ... This is his subjective opinion, which he decided to implement in this way. It seems to me not advisable to prohibit advertising crypto-currencies - for this future, and when there is a ban - there will still be other options for advertising crypto, with Facebook or without Facebook.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
What infect have this have on cryptocurrencies as I see that since March icos are still being prompted on facebook.  Stoping cryptocurrencies ads or banning it will not change anything and it will be like taking us backwards in the development of internet technology.
It was never even meant to take us backward but forward. The move Facebook, Google made so far has helped to even bring about a highly sane environment. This made it easier in the first place before this move was made for a lot of phishing attacks, scam ICOs and name every other atrocities committed by scammers and hackers but since this came into play, we all know how some of these things have reduced to almost none, and instead of throwing punches we should be applauding them.
Many people say that Facebook is going to launch their own cryptocurrency and that’s why they banned other cryptocurrency ads on their site. But it is not a problem because there are many other sources that promote bitcoin and Altcoin and people are putting their money in crypto. If Facebook launch their own crypto it will not affect big coins because many people do not invest in new ICOs.
Activity: 51
i also heard that Facebook have banned cryptocurrency adverts because so many are scams .. they saying  initial coin offering ads as they are ‘frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices..
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Facebook has banned all advertising for cryptocurrencies because they are “frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices”.
“We want people to continue to discover and learn about new products and services through Facebook ads without fear of scams or deception,” said Rob Leathern, a product management director at the social network. “That said, there are many companies who are advertising binary options, ICOs and cryptocurrencies that are not currently operating in good faith.”
Specific examples of banned adverts offered by Facebook include “Click here to learn more about our no-risk cryptocurrency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world” and “Use your retirement funds to buy Bitcoin!”
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
Facebook and others media social ban ICOs ads because many ICOs scam and i think they want to prevent that scam to their member. I am believe if government regulation about crypto issued, facebook will accepting crypto ads again
Pages:
Jump to: