Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook bans ads for cryptocurrencies - page 5. (Read 1452 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
At first i believe that zuckingberg is really concern about our funds that he was just wanted to prevent scamming victimizing cryptonians,not until the main intention was revealed and it was Hes cryptocoins is what the objective of banning other ico,so he will the only one to advertise the coin he created in facebook he really zuckingberg right?

Thats why i really believes in the sense that no one has really a motive helping others but their self and for their own beneficial
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Facebook bans advertising for ico and cryptocurrency because they are studying blockchain technology.
The main purpose is to eliminate its own competition and promote its own cryptocurrency!
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
Yeah, I heard about that, but they can not prevent us from posting news about cryptocurrency, they can just forbid a paid advertisement on their site
No one even forbade paid advertisement. Advert is still running on Facebook, Google and the rest but at least now it is a verified one most especially when it comes to cryptocurrency which I believe is a great move. Some in their imagination thinks it is an attack on cryptocurrency without even getting to understand the main reason why that action was taken in the first place. I see reason why people panic easily since all the do is read the headline and start assuming things immediately.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Yeah I read this, strange they have all kinds of silly adverts, but now they discontinue crypto ones. Didnt I remember reading somewhere that Facebook was going to launch its own crypto? Looks like they are banning the ads to benefit their own project. I could be wrong, but it smells fishy to me. In the meantime ICO's really do need to clean themselves up and get with the programme.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
n January 2018, one of Facebook's rivals in the messaging service, Telegram, recently reported on their own ICO. Telegram is now a direct competitor to WhatsApp, which is owned by Facebook and hopes that blockchain will have more applications.
Activity: 126
Many suspect that fb banned advertising for electronic money because they are launching a new coin. According to a Facebook statement, the new policy prohibiting ads related to coding money or the ICO on the network. These two billion people are "often associated with unclear promoters"
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
What infect have this have on cryptocurrencies as I see that since March icos are still being prompted on facebook.  Stoping cryptocurrencies ads or banning it will not change anything and it will be like taking us backwards in the development of internet technology.
It was never even meant to take us backward but forward. The move Facebook, Google made so far has helped to even bring about a highly sane environment. This made it easier in the first place before this move was made for a lot of phishing attacks, scam ICOs and name every other atrocities committed by scammers and hackers but since this came into play, we all know how some of these things have reduced to almost none, and instead of throwing punches we should be applauding them.
Activity: 56
Fraud anxiety on Facebook does need to be wary of. Ads on Facebook can be used to generate 'buzz' around this new scheme and be very effective especially when paired with celebrity endorsements. Retired boxer Floyd Mayweather last year was criticized for promoting cryptocurrency which later became his company's target of fraud allegations.
Activity: 52
This is understanding, because there is a lot of fraud in ICOs and potential for users to lose money due to a scam ad. FB has to think about their users first, and not some 3rd party thing like cryptos.
Activity: 70
Facebook recently will produce all that is good for services or cryptocurrency services. The company also said they are open to new technology, but many companies do not have good faith when using virtual internet.
Activity: 112
Facebook then urges its users to report any ads that are missing from corporate security surveillance. They admit that they can not always catch ads related to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
Activity: 70
Facebook updated its policies in force to prohibit all ads related to cryptocurrency and initial coin offering (ICO). many people who turned out to use it to seek personal gain even lead to the action of deceit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
Well it's effective that all crytpo currency ads will lessen the reach of those scams but will also lessen the reach of all other crypto currency. Then again, if Facebook doesn't want crypto currency in their site then it's theirs to dish out. We have always found other ways to reaching our Target markets.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Bans are just means to see bitcoin's downfall and perhaps blockchain technology. Facebook has started the ban long ago. Some users of facebook are even suspended for promoting blockchain technology. The great news is that bitcoin cannot be teared down.
Talk about FUD and reading headlines only and coming here to make flimsy excuse or things that are not right just to make a claim. I have been promoting blockchain technology for over three years and I was never banned and those who were banned may have to give reasons as to why this was so for them because Facebook will not just suspend an account without you doing something against their rules and policies.

Secondly, Facebook ban on ads was not for bitcoin's downfall and definitely they are not so dumb like some of you are not to know it would have little impact, however, it was obviously not their mission, but the essence was to clean up the ad space of scam ICO advertisement which I believe most of you simply are not getting and if you have really been using Facebook.

You should have seen by now, that only legitimate ICOs are being allowed to run advert after verification. You guys should just stop all this unnecessary and baseless theories that only you know where you got them from.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

I guess facebook is just implementing precautionary measures in order to maintain peace and order among its users and not necessarily mean that they are against cryptocurrency or bitcoin. They also have interbal protocols that needs to be followed so we should not worry aboit it coz it wont affect bitcoin.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
I don't think that they are doing this just to put cryptocurrency down. Facebook bans advertisements to prevent people from entering a site that might be an unsecure site. Facebook wants to protect its people from scammers and aside from that the ads may contain links that is connected to phising site.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
It is a new level of working place for us, apps are banned yes, and the price for crypto can go down, but after that will grows up
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Activity: 1876
Merit: 370
Pages:
Jump to: