Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!! - page 27. (Read 5806 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 06:36:06 AM
I agree that different attempts must be made to prevent the development of fraudulent ICOs. But I do not think that such a ban is right for everyone, because there are many legal and useful projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 03:51:20 AM
I think Facebook is a good practice to ban ICO advertising. Now ICO is basically deceptive. I think Facebook's behavior is to protect users!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 02:56:36 AM
What kind of ICO and coins that must be banned? Here, the facebook may ban the ICO scams, but not the legit one. There are still some legit ICOs that we must help for promotion. In this case, i can still see some ICOs promote them in the facebook. In the bounty campaign, there are also still the Facebook campaign. As long as it is not a scam or spam, I think it is no need to ban.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
June 05, 2018, 02:08:59 AM
Facebook can ban paid advertising for ICO and other crypto stuff, but he can't forbid people to post about crypto stuff. But in my opinion I think that facebook isn't platform for promoting crypto, because on facebook most people just share photo and chat with friends. I would say that twitter is much better for promoting ICO, because you can have only followers who interested for that stuff.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 01:37:48 AM
I really sure that if Facebook bans the crypto, it will be the crypto that is indicated as scammers or spammers or illegal ICOs. I know that Facebook is one of the best media to promote good ICOs and cryptocurrency
Activity: 191
June 04, 2018, 04:38:20 AM
I agree to the paid advertising but not for personal use, because we earning money by facebook bounty campaign. Its their decision to give theirs customers a secure access.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
June 04, 2018, 04:34:17 AM
They banned only the banner ads, we can still like and share in Facebook and the Facebook campaign is smoothly operating until now.   Facebook is just being protective to its users and there is nothing new about this ban.  No one can banned you if you write  anything you want on your page. No one can banned you creating public pages to support ICO's . You can still do your bounty campaign's  likes and shares as usual.
That is true, Facebook, Twitter and Google banned only paid advertising. You can still share your posts about your ICO with hashtags Wink.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
June 04, 2018, 04:31:51 AM
They banned only the banner ads, we can still like and share in Facebook and the Facebook campaign is smoothly operating until now.   Facebook is just being protective to its users and there is nothing new about this ban.  No one can banned you if you write  anything you want on your page. No one can banned you creating public pages to support ICO's . You can still do your bounty campaign's  likes and shares as usual.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 04:03:35 AM
A good idea for Facebook is to restrict encrypted advertising, not ban it, most of which is just counterfeiting and swindling money.

Powerful and real Ico projects can also be sold in large quantities without Facebook advertising.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
June 04, 2018, 04:01:04 AM
They are prohibit all paid advertising in facebook to secure their customers from being scammed. I think its a good step to reduce the scam but actually its useless because scammers always had way to scam.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
June 04, 2018, 03:57:10 AM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?

Still seeing facebook campaign with the ICO bounties.
Every time i scroll down on Facebook i can still read many ICO and promotions.
I think FB can't stop it right now, they need more time.
Activity: 84
June 04, 2018, 03:55:42 AM
They banned just paid banner ads. No one can ban you write a out anything you want on your page. No one can ban creating public pages to support icos. you can still do your bounty likes and shares as usual
June 04, 2018, 03:39:57 AM
I think it won't solve any scam issues in crypto currency, they will find another way to scam peoples. Some peoples would see this as their disadvantages because they are promoting ICO by facebook.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 03:36:22 AM
its a good way to lessen scams in ico, too many people creating multiple fake accounts in facebook are popping everywhere just to scam people who are too lazy to do their research before investing in an ico.

I think it is a good step though
June 04, 2018, 03:32:39 AM
It is very difficult to say yes because I followers facebook bounty is there any other way to remove scam from facebook
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 03:20:29 AM
And how Facebook will determine which ICO scam, and which is not. There now appeared crypto-currency experts? Although now you can not determine 100%, that there will be no scam.
Activity: 322
May 20, 2018, 02:34:33 AM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?

If you participate in facebook bounty campaign, then it's better to use the #ICO and #bitcoin as less as possible. Bans occur daily and packets! So if you want to work in bounty for a long time and without problems, follow my advice. I use #ICO only if this is a requirement of the company.
Activity: 13
May 20, 2018, 02:25:53 AM
 I don't believe it. This is because Facebook campaigns are still ongoing with many projects. So Facebook didn't really ban. But some posts regarding ICOs are removed with reasons being it looks like spam and it's against Facebook rules.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
May 19, 2018, 09:47:50 PM
I do not agree, facebook social media that many users, it is suitable to be a media campaign. The possibility of token sales will increase if used media campaigns like facebook
Activity: 38
May 19, 2018, 09:35:02 PM
I think it's good for industry, maybe it will be less advertising of scam ico and  scam cryptocurrency site
Pages:
Jump to: