Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!! - page 33. (Read 5806 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 02:32:54 AM
I will not be bothered with these things because facebook itself will not be able to completely ban it because they also need loyal members on the platform, if facebook forbid it I'm sure the stock of facebook will surely come down and I'm sure also the people on facebook they also invest in Crypto. But if facebook only forbids Crypto that potentially to cheat I would strongly agree because then facebook will be a premium in terms of Crypto.
Activity: 476
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 10, 2018, 02:29:37 AM
I really sure that if Facebook bans the crypto, it will be the crypto that is indicated as scammers or spammers or illegal ICOs. I know that Facebook is one of the best media to promote good ICOs and cryptocurrency. We also know that so far, many ICOs use FB as one of the bounty campaigns to promote. I'm sure that along the promotion is legal, good, and no spam or scam, FB still allow it.
Activity: 322
May 10, 2018, 01:52:21 AM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?
We know that Facebook banned all crypto related ads but still sometimes i observed showing ICO promotional ads in my homepage right side.I don't know why it's showing if actually facebook banned it.Definitely it's bad effect only for real ICO promotion because maximum ICO scam in this time.Legit ICO find out really hard.Also twitter banned crypto ads i heard but i don't know what actually happened.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
May 10, 2018, 01:46:40 AM
I like it when Facebook snobs all these ads because it causes hype to the cryptosphere. I hate it when people-sheep get their hands into bitcoins and other crypto-tokens without even trying to understand what are they all about. When sheep buys bitcoin on hype, the market will surely rise and attract more and more noobs;

Unfortunately, once the hype is over, these noobs would get bull-trapped and sooner or later would have no choice but to cut-loss.

Now, these cut-loss sheep will surely feel bitterness towards bitcoin and other tokens because obviously, they must have somebody else to blame about their stupidity... and these people will surely spread nasty branding about bitcoin.

Therefore, FACEBOOK ADS about crypto must be stopped for real. ha ha!
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
May 10, 2018, 01:43:25 AM
No I  won't agree. Facebook did a lot of contribution on promotion of a product.
There millions in community on Facebook and it very helpful to promote a product.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 01:34:45 AM
In my mind, ICO that promotes people is a scam and people are very disappointed, so now they will filter out advertisements of various projects. Facebook is just being protective of its users and there is nothing new about this ban. I think Mark Zuckerberg really hopes to have his own crypto.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
May 09, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
It is fine if the facebook campaign will be done for as long as some medias just like twitter and this forum still free to do sharing information about and updates regarding bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
May 09, 2018, 12:18:20 PM
They tried to do it, but they did not succeed. I will not be surprised that they use this hype and will conduct an ICO!
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
in my now more severe became Twitter, very often banned my subscribers, but Facebook until that I like.
Activity: 28
May 09, 2018, 12:13:51 PM
So he doesn't deny technology and doesn't refuse their application. He just works within the legal framework.
Activity: 29
May 08, 2018, 09:41:46 AM
Too much ico appeared recently. I agree to remove the ICO scams that appear in the vision on this platform. I think Facebook actually does what the US government tells us, the SEC forbids US citizens to join ICO, as most ICOs currently only raise a lot of funds and will eventually run away from these investors.
Activity: 157
May 08, 2018, 12:25:20 AM
actually I do not agree with the ban on advertising on Facebook,but it's due to ico trickster so more Facebook does not want to engage ico scams,it's actually a wise move for Facebook considering Facebook is the biggest social media
True facebook doesn't want to accept the risk because this is very influential with the people who use facebook. And it also influenced the development of Facebook. And this is one way for Facebook to reduce some of the fraud cases through social media.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
May 08, 2018, 12:21:26 AM

Thats fine as long as ICO is scam, however banning ICO from properly registered and established companies like Telegram is not good idea.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 12:17:00 AM
actually I do not agree with the ban on advertising on Facebook,but it's due to ico trickster so more Facebook does not want to engage ico scams,it's actually a wise move for Facebook considering Facebook is the biggest social media
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
May 08, 2018, 12:16:27 AM
i think some ICO that has a good rate is helpful to facebook because they Use "Advertisement"  and They Pay Facebook to make their Ads to be on all people News Feed.

About Joining on Facebook campaign really sucks because many people are Joining and you will get a Small amount of stakes .
thats why When i join on some bounty campaign i try to join morethan 50% of the bounty.
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
May 08, 2018, 12:07:33 AM
I don't think so if the ICO and Bitcoin advertisement is not the scams or spams. Facebook is one of the good advertising pages that will help spread the cryptocurrency activities including the ICO.
Here, I agree that they ban the scammers and spammers that make the existence of ICOs and cryptocurrency worse.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
May 07, 2018, 11:57:37 PM
Most crypto ads aren't getting through. A lot of companies are crafty and still able to create something without mentioning key buzz words. For those of us that are legitimate, it can be a pain. However, the amount of scams appearing through boosted posts / ads was not healthy for the community at all.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
May 07, 2018, 11:54:46 PM
Facebook is a great social networking platform, it seems to be attached and become part of many people's lives.
Recently Facebook has made a decision to ban ICO ads, because of its negative consequences related to ICO scam issues.
I do not agree to the ban on ads, we can find ways to control it better.
it would be a big affection in the cryptocurrency, because in the facebook, one of the most big social media account . I got shock in this news because the last time the founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg really praised the cryptocurrency. but when I see the news and some article about it. I see that the cryptocurrency are ban in facebook now.
Activity: 238
May 07, 2018, 11:50:59 PM
Facebook is a great social networking platform, it seems to be attached and become part of many people's lives.
Recently Facebook has made a decision to ban ICO ads, because of its negative consequences related to ICO scam issues.
I do not agree to the ban on ads, we can find ways to control it better.
Activity: 63
May 07, 2018, 11:45:41 PM
In my mind, ICO that promotes people is a scam and people are very disappointed, so now they will filter out advertisements of various projects. Facebook is just being protective of its users and there is nothing new about this ban. I think Mark Zuckerberg really hopes to have his own crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: